Dashhacker has released the Windows version of OPR along with the source code.
Currently planned for the project:
* Add joystick support with a default SIXAXIS/DS3 button map.
* Add proper audio+video synchronization (added a quick hack for now).
* Add ability to set/manage buffering and bit-rate profiles.
* Add error messages to the player instead of just bailing silently.
* Implement power-on support.
* Clean-up and document API.
You need a modded/hacked PSP to do this, grab the windows version below:
[Download OPRv1.1 WINDOWS]
Source code + on going updates available here: