E3 has to be the most anticipated gaming event, which is held every year, its where the big guys behind the consoles show their new tech and where the game developers demo their upcoming games.
Well it seems you have a chance to win a place at this years E3 event, here are the details:
For the “Win a Trip to E3 2010” contest, we want you to create an “open letter” video to Kevin Butler—everyone’s favorite PlayStation® VP in the “Dear PlayStation” commercials. Make sure it’s funny, creative and original. A couple of things you want to include:
* Each video should begin with the phrase “Dear PlayStation”
* Include your take on Kevin Butler’s ever-changing title
* Make sure you include your own name and title (e.g., John Smith, Desperate Fan)
* Keep your submissions brief and to the point (30 seconds or less)
* Videos can be about anything PlayStation related
* All content must be original—no copyrighted music, video, pictures, etc.
* Don’t film Kevin’s response
* Need some inspiration? Check out the television commercials here
Three lucky winners will receive airfare to Los Angeles, entry to E3 (June 15, 16, 17), three nights hotel accomodations and per diem.
When you’re through with your masterpiece, here’s how you submit it:
* Don’t send us your video file
* Do submit your video file to your favorite social media site
* Email us that link and your current contact information (including phone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners will be chosen on the basis of originality, creativity and enthusiasm. So don’t hold back—let yourself go.
* No purchase necessary
* Promotion ends 5/16/10
* Open to legal U.S. residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation®Network members
* Void where prohibited
* See official rules for details
Also for those of you that cant attend, or those that dont win the competiotion, you can keep an eye on the events of E3 here on their official site