To do this you need:
- A mod try http://www.newvegasnexus.com for a mod that suits you. I used http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34740 as i knew the location of the mod as it is Doc’s house.
- FALLOUT.INI from your backup of Fallout NV. You can get it to your PC via the useual ways.
1. Download your files to your pc
2. Rename the mod file something shorter for ease. I used dev1.esp
3. Open FALLOUT.INI and go to STestFile2= and enter the name of the mod e.g – STestFile2=dev1.esp
4. Search for sEssentialFileCacheListE= and go along and put ” DATA/DEV1.ESP,” behind one of the , already there.
5. Save FALLOUT.INI upload it back to your PS3 and put the mod file dev1.esp into your DATA folder for Fallout New Vegas.
6. If you had previously been playing Fallout New Vegas without restarting your PS3 then reload the game via OM / BM / GM
This hasn’t been testing on loads of mods so you may find problems with other mods. Good luck.