Developed by DJPopol from PSX-Scene, this Windows application allows you to quickly compile payloads source code for the TI-84+ calculator.
1. Select .bin file.
2. Give it a new name for your payload (8 characters required).
3. Click GO.
4. Now, you should have a new file, whatever name you gave it, ending with extension .8xv
Change log for v1.3:
- Kakaroto support update:
(1) before you can choose just 3.41,3.15,3.10,3.01 Versions.
(2) now you can choose any versions(if you have the bin’s file)
- If the soft don’t know bin’s filename, it ask you if it’s kakaroto’s payload, else it will create .8xv file like To8xv.
Change log for v1.2:
- Now You Can Choose Name of Kakaroto.8xv.
- You Asked To Choose Bin File Than Payload’s Compiled Folder. It’s done.
- But Be careful if the Bin Filename is different than hermes’s Bin or Kakaroto’s Bin. (You’ll Seen Payload Unknown). It do the same than To8xv.exe.