Based off the Open Manager homebrew app, multiMAN function not only as a backup manager, but also as a AVCHD and BDMV player, and as file manager.
- User defined options.ini (options_default.ini) to set various options
- Copy/backup progress bar
- Support and display for 7 devices (HDD/USB/BD/SDHC/MS/CF)
- Animated icons and backgrounds
- Update check/download feature with [R3] button
- Support for COVER.PNG in AVCHD video folders
Change log 01.09.01 through 01.10.01:
01.09.01 – Support for AVCHD HDD playback with USB/SDHC/MemoryStick mount point.
01.09.02 – Convert Blu-ray (BDMV) structures saved on the internal HDD to AVCHD format.
01.09.03 – Overscan option applied to all display modes (except FILE MANAGER)
01.09.04 – Background slide/animation uses PICPA.PNG (and not PICPL/PICPR.PNG) to save 8MB or memory.
01.09.04 – Source changes to compile with SDK 1.90 for older firmwares.
01.09.04 – Separate release for FW 1.90-3.40 (OSK not working in file manager)
01.09.05 – Fixes, improvements and changes. PC HOST network support in FILE MANAGER mode.
01.09.05 – [SELECT]+[X] while in filemanager with currently active net_host# will cause forced REFRESH of net_host contents
- options.ini is changed
- a lot of fixes
- added option to mount /dev_flash to user defined hdd folder
- syscall and mount point options removed
- mounting AVCHD from internal HDD now works for all payloads
- overscan option applied to filemanager mode, too
- version for firmware 3.15 attached, too (do not use it for FW 3.41, because OnScreenKeyboard and HOST doesn’t work)
01.10.01 – Fixed PL3 /app_home mounting, added Payload Type info in [L2] Setup and in lower right corner (P=PL3, H=HERMES, G=PSGROOVE)
[FileFactory]: DOWNLOAD HERE