FBANext and Snes9x Emulators have both been updated with various updates. Full changelog and download below:
(Changes since r424)
- (PS3) Some minor performance improvements and some more lag reduction (CPS3/Sega System 16) – other drivers can show similar improvements as well
- (PS3) Street Fighter III: Second Impact widescreen toggling has been fixed
- (PS3) D-pad navigation moves one position down/up like before
- (PS3) Dip switches now configurable in in-game menu
- Added new shaders (waterpaint-normalcontrast, waterpaint-normalcontrast-scanline,
waterpaint-highcontrast, waterpaint-highcontrast-scanline, crt-highgamma)
- Optimized crt, crt-highgamma shaders – both run now at 60fps at 1920×1080.
- Reduced lag.
- Fixed Turbo Mode toggling – works the same now as in 4.4.4.
- Fixed RSound bug with Windows OSes.
- Fixed L2 button mapping issue.