Rancid has updated his PS3ita CFW to v3.55. The new version brings mainly PSX game fixes and improved stability
- Fixed error 80028f17 (All PSX games downloaded from the store now work!)
- Improved stability
1. Unless you have not already done so, download and flash the firmware on your PS3 3:55 ORIGINAL SONY: HERE
2. Download the patch to create the CFW PS3ita (patch.diff): HERE
3. Now it’s time to patch the firmware 3:55 ORIGINAL SONY.
Is easy to apply, download the following program (CFWPatcher_Installer.exe): HERE
Install and run it.
4. Wait for the program to finish creating your beautiful custom firmware.
5.Once the CFW verified that all worked out by comparing the hash:
-Download the following program: Md5Checker
- Run the program (you have to extract it from zip), click on the Add button and select the CFW.
Wait a moment, and under “Current MD5″ will be a number, and check segnatevelo is identical to this: c82e3d857775c460a804f08b4cb33940 (you do not take into account whether the letters are case-sensitive)
If the number matches means that your PUP is “healthy”!
6.We go to the PS3, plug the USB device and with the standard method of installing the CFW-PS3ita.