There are two releases here. The first is a mod to the Open Manager v2.1 I-2, it gives you the ability to launch PS3 games from the XMB, games are displayed as a list on the XMB. You will need to install 30 Open Manager v2.1 I-2 PKG files so that the games can show up on the list. But wait, there is a second release! It is the Open Manager v2.1 J-2, and it includes various fixes!
Open Manager v2.1 I-2 mod:
- Signed I-2 REV eboot to work on Waninkoko custom firmware
Open Manager v2.1 J-2 REV:
- Fixed That always ask where to install the games in internal disk to start the program, now is the first time configuration Install That is OM.
- Patching Off the FTP, because it be possible to modify the eboot encrypted and not directly, Starting from now be Full FTP, all units being watched.
- PKG including both, both of Signed GeoHot 3.55 to 3.41 Debug mode and with CFW 3.55 Dongle Waninkoko
- Now if we set as an external disk drive game data to restart the OM is not asking Set the installation path backup (only 3.41 and dongle hermes v3 / 4)
Warning: This is only for use with 3.41 CFW/Dongles & Waninkoko v2
[Download Open Manager]
Tags: 3.41, Open Manager, PS3 Hacks
Discuss in Forums (14)