It seems Dean has yet again updated this app 1.16.13, though the change log seems the same as the previous one, so we don’t know what the changes are, thanks to blitz7287 for the tip.
Added: option to UNDO [SELECT+X] remembered games by pressing [SELECT+X] a second time on the remembered game
Added: Fixed PARAM.SFO editting bug on newer games.
Thanks to moogie for the tip.
Dean has once again updated his useful tool, multiMAN!
● Added: new options in options.ini: [usb_mirror], [verify_data]
● Added: support for new version of “ebootFIX” tool (PSN-style XMB games)
● Added: support for ™, © and ® symbols when renaming game titles (converts (TM) (R) and (C) to ™, © and ®)
● Changed: Max number of games in the list set to 2048
● Added: [START]+[SELECT] restarts multiMAN
● Added: RELOAD.SELF to multiMAN USRDIR folder (this way multiMAN can be launched from other applications)
● Added: support for XMB*.PNG images in themes (XMB0.PNG->PIC0.PNG, XMB1.PNG->PIC1.PNG)
● Added: proper detection of spoofed firmwares
● Added: /ps3_home/archive folder for .mmiso. experimental support (not available yet)
Source PSX Scene
Tags: Backup Manager, multiMAN, PS3 Hacks
Discuss in Forums (61)