Rogero, the developer of Rogero Manager has updated his application PS3 Buttons Layout Changer to version v1.1.
Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.1 (28/05/2011)
- Added support for fewer PS3 models that didn’t work with version 1.0
- added the Geohot/Wutangrza compatible package as requested by some users.
Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.0
This is a small application for the PlayStation(R)3 that can change the default Buttons Layout (Cross or Circle being the default Enter/Accept Button).
It is useful for the JPN PS3 model owners to make “X”/Cross the Default [Enter/Accept] Button like the USA/EUR PS3 Models.
- It is compatible with PS3 FW Version 3.41 & 3.55 only.
- It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
- Many errors checking routines are applied before changing any parameters.
I wrote it for my personal use, I do have a JPN PS3, and I thought of sharing it because it may help other users too who wants to change their JPN PS3 Buttons Layout in a simple/quick way.
Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.2 (03/06/2011)
1.2.0 – Added Support for Rebug CFW 3.41.2 / 3.55.1
1.2.0 – Added Support for more PS3 models (Metal Gear Solid Special Edition)
Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.3 (07/06/2011)
- Added Support for 3 new PS3 Models.
- Fixed a text message error from previous version.
Download Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.3
Tags: PS3 Buttons Layout Changer, PS3 Hacks, Rogero
Discuss in Forums (12)