This is for all homebrew devs out there.
Originally Posted by CrashSerious
I have created a Linux virtual machine that is pre-configured and ready to go to allow you to create homebrew applications on the PS3 with the newest version of psl1ght.
The documents in the root of the torrent should get you going, but if not help for getting the VM going can be found at #VMpsl1ght on efnet in IRC. Help for PSL1GHT, as always, can be obtained at #psl1ght on efnet.
We believe strongly that homebrew does not equal piracy, if you download this, please do go to http://humblehomebrew.com and at the very least sign the petition.
Thanks goes to a whole lot of people out there; you know who you are.
- The Virtual machine is running Fedora 14 (x86 for compatibility with the most people), completely patched up as of 1/6/2011 (June 1st for those in the rest of the world)
- Includes compiled and installed PSL1GHT, ps3toolchain, and ps3libraries from the ps3dev github repositories.
- Includes SDL_PSL1GHT and SDL_PSL1GHT_Libs from zeldin’s fork of cebash’s work.
- VMSetup quick start documentation in both Word 97 and HTML format.
- VMWare Server or VMWare Player (both are free)
mediafire link to torrent file
PS3 Homebrev Development Learning
Tags: Open Source SDK, PS3 Hacks, PSL1GHT
Discuss in Forums (20)