• Due to the increase in video applications being offered on PS3, we are adding a new category on the XMB called TV/Video Services. This category will include video applications such as Netflix, Hulu PLUS, and VUDU.

    • You’ll be able to find and download all of the video applications available on PS3 directly from this new XMB category.
    • A folder labeled “My Channels” within this category will allow you to easily access your downloaded applications.
    • Any videos downloaded from the PlayStation store will continue to be placed in the existing Video category on the XMB

    Two updates for all of you enjoying Blu-ray 3D movies on PS3:

    • 3D support will now be available when accessing Java-based special features on Blu-Ray
    • DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HR decoding/bit stream output (or lossless audio) will be supported while playing Blu-ray 3D movies.
    • 3D digital photos in MPO format can now be viewed in 3D on the XMB and in the Photo Gallery app.

    The 3.70 update will be available soon; additional details will be available after the firmware goes live here. Separately, there will also be a minor PSP system software update (v. 6.60) launching soon.

    Do you have Playstation Plus?

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...

    [VIA PSBlog]

    Thanks to both denero1 and CiciBo for the news submissions

    Tags: , , ,

    Discuss in Forums (129)


  • 129 Comments

    1. LoverboySimer
      08-09-2011
      08:41 PM
      1

      Another Update
      Hope they use 3.55 keys Again Lolz

    2. Pockets69
      08-09-2011
      08:42 PM
      2

      LOOOOOOOL nice improvements!! ROFL

    3. itskamel
      08-09-2011
      08:44 PM
      3

      guess i will go ahead and update my ofw ps3.

      *edit* it is still telling me i have the latest update 3.66

    4. denero1
      08-09-2011
      08:46 PM
      4

      no cross game chat but is coming . . . . 1 day

    5. Pockets69
      08-09-2011
      08:48 PM
      5

      are you psplus? that must be because of that.

    6. itskamel
      08-09-2011
      09:02 PM
      6

      Originally Posted by Pockets69
      are you psplus? that must be because of that.
      no im not. this is a ps plus update only? anyway fine with me i dont want to update.

    7. Pirate
      08-09-2011
      09:06 PM
      7

      Moved to front page

    8. Thelostdeathknight
      08-09-2011
      09:09 PM
      8

      the new firmware goes live after midnight central time US might not be up until later tomorrow though

    9. dekuleon
      08-09-2011
      09:34 PM
      9

      this 3.70 also adds support for the upcoming ps3 official headset with 7.1 virtual sound!

      its about time to kakaroto release his secret weapon wich accodind to him will jailbreak any firmware! he sayd he was waiting for a firmware wich makes it worth! or maybe we should wait till gta 5 comes out? :D

    10. KillerBug
      08-09-2011
      09:36 PM
      10

      Sony releasing an update? Someone must have found the 3.66 keys!

    11. denero1
      08-09-2011
      09:36 PM
      11

      kakaroto said that? when?where? :O

    12. ZOMBIEKILLAH
      08-09-2011
      09:37 PM
      12

      Originally Posted by itskamel
      no im not. this is a ps plus update only? anyway fine with me i dont want to update.
      Same here i do not want to update .Even though 1 of my PS3s is on OFW366 .I hope it is only for Plus+ .If they keep doing this for just plus+ users ? That is fine with me I will not get annoyed every time i sign in 2 see another TOS agreement = Gives me a upset stomach..

      Everyone that has reads Sony's TOS should understand ? I have read every TOS from Sony = makes my stomach ache This is one reason why i am on PS3HaX everyday, more than PSN . I like being here better I sometimes feel bad my friends want me to play on PSN = I am MIA for weeks at a time now. I pay for NetFlix ,but do not use the PS3 for it no more = Sony is probably logging every Movie i watch on that service = I DON'T LIKE THAT!

    13. hitch1996
      08-09-2011
      09:41 PM
      13

      am not updating s@#^
      ************* [ - Post Merged - ] *************

      Originally Posted by KillerBug
      Sony releasing an update? Someone must have found the 3.66 keys!
      lol i think they did

    14. makaveli101
      08-09-2011
      09:53 PM
      14

      i could pull a better system update out my a**.....

    15. dekuleon
      08-09-2011
      09:57 PM
      15

      @denero1


      http://www.ps3crunch.net/kakaroto-mathieulh.html

    16. saadcool11
      08-09-2011
      10:20 PM
      16

      is there any cfw for 3.66 or 60 ??

    17. gambaownsu
      08-09-2011
      10:25 PM
      17

      Originally Posted by dekuleon
      @denero1


      http://www.ps3crunch.net/kakaroto-mathieulh.html
      He's not gonna release anything even thought he said he was. It's pure ''I am better than you because I found an exploit'' PR BS. He left the scene.

    18. Annelies
      08-09-2011
      10:26 PM
      18

      Originally Posted by gambaownsu
      He's not gonna release anything even thought he said he was. It's pure ''I am better than you because I found an exploit'' PR BS. He left the scene.
      He didn't leave the scene.

    19. itskamel
      08-09-2011
      10:29 PM
      19

      Originally Posted by saadcool11
      is there any cfw for 3.66 or 60 ??
      no not yet.

    20. gambaownsu
      08-09-2011
      10:30 PM
      20

      Originally Posted by Annelies
      He didn't leave the scene.
      If he has not leave the scene, it would be better if he would to be honest. Let the real developers work instead of shi.tting on the scene and have this pretentious 'I am a dev, who are you LOL, ungrateful pirates'' attitude.

      Attention

      Having your say is one thing, but insulting respected members of this site and PS3 scene is another, in future refrain from insulting those people that have brought out many things, that obviously you don't have the ability to do



    21. Annelies
      08-09-2011
      10:34 PM
      21

      Originally Posted by gambaownsu
      If he has not leave the scene, it would be better if he would to be honest. Let the real developers work instead of shi.tting on the scene and have this pretentious 'I am a dev, who are you LOL, ungrateful pirates'' attitude. If you read this KaKa, (yal hmar makbarsh a3lina, tarkiLLAH)
      He and his team brought you MFW Builder and the Humble Homebrew Collection. He brought you PSFreedom and PL3.

      He does not have the attitude you are describing. I think you're just a bit impatient and need someone to take your frustration out on..

    22. Thelostdeathknight
      08-09-2011
      10:34 PM
      22

      @gambaownsu well maybe if people like you didn't run their mouths about developers that have contributed more than their fair share, they would share more

      @anne i think he means Math

    23. saadcool11
      08-09-2011
      10:35 PM
      23

      Originally Posted by itskamel
      no not yet.
      damn it man

    24. gambaownsu
      08-09-2011
      10:47 PM
      24

      Originally Posted by Annelies
      He and his team brought you MFW Builder and the Humble Homebrew Collection. He brought you PSFreedom and PL3.

      He does not have the attitude you are describing. I think you're just a bit impatient and need someone to take your frustration out on..
      I do not question his ''skills'' or release as I know he contributed but..

      I question his attitude towards the scene. Guess who was insulting us for not ''donating'' to his worthless petition? Yes, us. From his own mouth ''ungrateful a.s.sholes''. Is that an attitude to have? He was pissed because his worthless (and yes, it's worthless -- he really thought that a Corporation as big as Sony would give 2 fly about a petition? Cmon man (althought I see the good intention) ) but blaming US, not Sony but us for not CONTRIBUTING to his worthless donation and shi .t over us? Please.

      I rather have developers with enthusiast (a la graf_chokolo, gitbrew, square, etc etc..) than the typical ''I am better than you, you are pirates, ungrateful morons, I police what you should have (reminds me of Sony, doesn't it?).

      He has absolutely no knowledge on how SCENE works. He's a newcomer with a twitter account making idiotic/please lets have a laugh about this developer (see Slynk and Squarepusher) for not knowing things. Honestly, if you really think that he's gonna release a 3.70 CFW, you can really dream on.
      It's all PR BS among his ''1337'' devs such as Mathieulh and others. No plan to ''release'' it to his ''fellow'' pirates on the ps3 scene.

      His attitude is what makes this scene what it is (or was hopefully) today and because of this '' I am better than you '' attitude (that also Math also has) explains why we didnt advance until real developers (gitbrew, dual nand, JFW-DH) came along and took the lead.

      Anyway, honestly. I do not care about him. He may have released things in the past (which I do agree that are/is useful to the scene) but his attitude sucks and I wish he'd just leave.

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      @gambaownsu well maybe if people like you didn't run their mouths about developers that have contributed more than their fair share, they would share more

      @anne i think he means Math
      No, that's exactly what they are trying to spread. The typical ''be nice to us or you dont get anything'' PR bs. Please, give me a break. I'm one of the most enthusiast member when it comes to helping/supporting dev works but I wont be a slave and kiss their feet. He has n knowledge whatsoever about how a SCENE really works. It doesn't work because you are getting ''bad feedback'' or anything. Yes, sometimes it gets on your nerves when you get asked for the 1000x times cfw 3.60 but you gotta learn separate WORK from talk-****.

      This is just an excuse to lleave or not release anything for the scene anymore because if he REALLY wanted to release a cfw 3.60, despite how angry he would have been from certain person, he would have done so. Like I would do. So please, dont come up with the ''be fair and kiss their feet thing''. We are a scene, it happens that there are a s s hole s but it ALSO happens that people MOTIVATES devs and support them and even DONATE from them. He has no notion of what a scene is. Just look at the X360 scene, there's probably 10x more noobs than there's here and God knows that there's a DEV who stopped working because of ''noobs''..... I could give you 10 of examples if u want.

    25. itskamel
      08-09-2011
      10:53 PM
      25

      alright lets not let this post go into a flame war against devs. all i can say is he has contributed something. and he didnt even have to do that so be grateful.

    26. Annelies
      08-09-2011
      10:55 PM
      26

      Originally Posted by gambaownsu
      I do not question his ''skills'' or release as I know he contributed but..

      I question his attitude towards the scene. Guess who was insulting us for not ''donating'' to his worthless petition? Yes, us. From his own mouth ''ungrateful a.s.sholes''. Is that an attitude to have? He was pissed because his worthless (and yes, it's worthless -- he really thought that a Corporation as big as Sony would give 2 fly about a petition? Cmon man (althought I see the good intention) ) but blaming US, not Sony but us for not CONTRIBUTING to his worthless donation and shi.t over us? Please.

      I rather have developers with enthusiast (a la graf_chokolo, gitbrew, square, etc etc..) than the typical ''I am better than you, you are pirates, ungrateful morons, I police what you should have (reminds me of Sony, doesn't it?).

      He has absolutely no knowledge on how SCENE works. He's a newcomer with a twitter account making idiotic/please lets have a laugh about this developer (see Slynk and Squarepusher) for not knowing things. Honestly, if you really think that he's gonna release a 3.70 CFW, you can really dream on.
      It's all PR BS among his ''1337'' devs such as Mathieulh and others. No plan to ''release'' it to his ''fellow'' pirates on the ps3 scene.

      His attitude is what makes this scene what it is (or was hopefully) today and because of this '' I am better than you '' attitude (that also Math also has) explains why we didnt advance until real developers (gitbrew, dual nand, JFW-DH) came along and took the lead.

      Anyway, honestly. I do not care about him. He may have released things in the past (which I do agree that are/is useful to the scene) but his attitude sucks and I wish he'd just leave.
      You can't really call his petition worthless. Sure, it's unlikely that Sony will listen but why not try? If nobody tried because they were scared the "big dog on top" wouldn't listen, we wouldn't have most of the things we enjoy today. Kakaroto's petition is far from worthless and I applaud him for fighting what he believes in.

      You should look at it from his perspective. He has worked his ass off for us and when he in return asks for donations, he doesn't get them. He has over 12,000 followers on Twitter and not even half of them, hell, not even a quarter of them donated to his cause yet they're the first people to ask for 3.56+ CFW. He is pissed angry because he knows EXACTLY how the scene works! Don't you see?

      His attitude is an expected and understandable one. You are free to like and dislike whoever you wish so I will not belittle you for disliking Kakaroto, all I ask is that you respect the man.

      P.S. He never said he'd release a CFW, he said he knows how to jailbreak 3.56+

      Two very different things.

    27. itskamel
      08-09-2011
      10:59 PM
      27

      Annelies i would thank you but my thanks button is gone.

    28. gambaownsu
      08-09-2011
      11:05 PM
      28

      Originally Posted by Annelies
      You can't really call his petition worthless. Sure, it's unlikely that Sony will listen but why not try? If nobody tried because they were scared the "big dog on top" wouldn't listen, we wouldn't have most of the things we enjoy today. Kakaroto's petition is far from worthless and I applaud him for fighting what he believes in.

      You should look at it from his perspective. He has worked his ass off for us and when he in return asks for donations, he doesn't get them. He has over 12,000 followers on Twitter and not even half of them, hell, not even a quarter of them donated to his cause yet they're the first people to ask for 3.56+ CFW. I also don't see where the "I am better than you" attitude comes from.

      His attitude is an expected and understandable one. You are free to like and dislike whoever you wish so I will not belittle you for disliking Kakaroto, all I ask is that you respect the man.

      P.S. He never said he'd release a CFW, he said he knows how to jailbreak 3.56+

      Two very different things.
      You didn't read my post carefully. I said his intentions were good. He worked his ass off, sure I'll give you that but does he has the right to call us, all scene members, including you, as ''ungrateful a s s holes?'' (from his words) for not contributing? I'll leave the answer with you. Also, we are talking about ''donation'', check the dictionary for the real meaning, in my book its not OBLIGATORY. In other words, if he gets NO donation, than bad luck but he has no right to call the scene leechers/pirates/ungrateful like he claimed. That's why I hate his attitude.

      Also, you do not see why I came up with the '' I am better than you attitude''. You should have seen how he mocked certain ''fellow'' developers on twitter with Mathieulh, laughing at their ignorance and calling them names and etc (squarepusher and others..).

      Thirdly, petitions has never worked online. Most petitions onlines are not only worthless but a big waste of time and resources. Second, we are talking about Sony -- SONY. Sony who not only sued developers but RAIDED their houses. Anyway, I'll give him ''that'' for having a good intention but he did it, surely, out of ignorance on how CORPORATES really works.


      Then, here's the quote about releasing the 3.70 CFW.

      [22:04:23] < @KaKaRoTo> and now i’m working on something new and revolutionizing that will also take some months of work
      [22:04:29] < @KaKaRoTo> (hopefully )
      [22:08:19] < @KaKaRoTo> anyways, the theory says that it will jailbreak all future versions, but it needs probably 2 or more months of work to get it to actually be tested..
      [22:08:24] < @KaKaRoTo> then need to test and see if it works
      [22:10:11] < @KaKaRoTo> but like I said, I’m not interested in 3.60
      [22:10:25] < @KaKaRoTo> I probably won’t release this until 3.7 or something
      [22:10:34] < @KaKaRoTo> until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version…
      [22:11:03] < @KaKaRoTo> for now, there’s no new feature between 3.55 and 3.60 that would justify it

      http://www.ps3crunch.net/kakaroto-mathieulh.html

      Again, I dare him to release it. He won't do it. It's all powder in the eyes. It's a PR bs among his ''fellow I am better than you devs''. He knows it and I know it. Until then, if he ever does release it -- I'll give him credit and remove my post and apologies immediatly

    29. Thelostdeathknight
      08-09-2011
      11:13 PM
      29

      until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version… <--- WHAT DOES OFW CURRENTLY OFFER THAT IS WORTH WASTING AN EXPLOIT ON? Nothing! Just spyware and psn+ bull crap. Release the exploit after all the really good games come out, not before.

    30. Annelies
      08-09-2011
      11:14 PM
      30

      Originally Posted by gambaownsu
      petitions has never worked online
      This woman is fighting the Bank of America with online petitions and a decision will be announced in approximately ten days.

      "Vera Johnson took her case for a loan modification for her home and business to the Bank of America on Aug. 9 along with 10,000 signatures gathered through a Change.org online petition. The owner of the Village Green Nursery near White Center has been facing foreclosure and is appealing to the bank to modify her loan to allow her to stay."

      SOURCE

      Here is an online petition that has a very high chance of working... though not exactly the same circumstances as our situation but this proves that they work and get companies attention.

    31. gambaownsu
      08-09-2011
      11:23 PM
      31

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version… <--- WHAT DOES OFW CURRENTLY OFFER THAT IS WORTH WASTING AN EXPLOIT ON? Nothing!
      Sure, but since when does a OFW has something to offer? . Also this update features 7.1 virtual dolby surround on headset and offers the blu ray update (could benefit few people out there..) but I agree its a worthless update but still, he won't and ever release it since most OFW has and will have nothing to offer. If he wishes to ''wait'' before any big ''chance'', well better start waiting (could take years with Sony).

      So I rather wait for some real developers working together (gitbrew, JFW-DH) to release something big and REAL (we got some proof) hopefully in the upcoming weeks to him releasing his ''CFW'' when he ''fits''/ ""feels'' to.

      @annelies this is what makes the exception to the rule . I could give you thousands upon thousands petitions that never worked . What would be more accurate is to do some sort of ratio between petition that worked and not. I'm sure ratio would be really small.

    32. itskamel
      08-09-2011
      11:23 PM
      32

      anyways back on topic. its official psn just asked me to update. 11:23 central time usa.

    33. Giggilanios
      08-09-2011
      11:55 PM
      33

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version� <--- WHAT DOES OFW CURRENTLY OFFER THAT IS WORTH WASTING AN EXPLOIT ON? Nothing! Just spyware and psn+ bull crap. Release the exploit after all the really good games come out, not before.
      Games? Why would the person need to wait on good games? Really surprising, since this site is so against piracy.

    34. pbanj
      08-10-2011
      12:18 AM
      34

      because you cant play them(bought or downloded) if the fw does not match up and sooner then later no new games will be able to be played unless on a new fw

      it has nothing to do with piracy only a child would take that from what he said

    35. Thelostdeathknight
      08-10-2011
      12:19 AM
      35

      @Giggilanios, Were you dropped on your head at birth? where in my post did you think piracy had anything to do with it. yes lets release an exploit now, so sony can patch it before the real AAA titles release.

    36. gambaownsu
      08-10-2011
      12:29 AM
      36

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      @Giggilanios, Were you dropped on your head at birth? where in my post did you think piracy had anything to do with it. yes lets release an exploit now, so sony can patch it before the real AAA titles release.
      Actually the 3.60 lv0 keys are their last defence. If we are able to get the private keys/3.60 keys. It's game over. Meaning they woudn't be able to patch it. So bring on the CFW

    37. Thelostdeathknight
      08-10-2011
      12:32 AM
      37

      Originally Posted by gambaownsu
      Actually the 3.60 lv0 keys are their last defence. If we are able to get the private keys/3.60 keys. It's game over. Meaning they woudn't be able to patch it. So bring on the CFW
      I wouldn't be so sure about that

    38. Giggilanios
      08-10-2011
      12:33 AM
      38

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      @Giggilanios, Were you dropped on your head at birth? were in my post did you think piracy had anything to do with it. yes lets release an exploit now, so sony can patch it before the real AAA titles release.
      Lol not at all but you honestly don't expect anyone to buy that do you? I doubt they'd bother with it much if PSN wasn't active, besides they lost that disk and tech factory in England yesterday, definitely won't roll out a slew of new dev kits to developers by the time they release the AAA titles (Uncharted is the only I can think of worth much consideration, who doesn't have an xbox these days anyway for the multis). They have much bigger things on their plates than piracy. It's a valid point we do need a new cfw. Bought or not you won't be able to play them on a jb machine period as it stands, we all know this. I definitely don't want to spend another 300 for a machine I bought 3 months ago. It's past due.

    39. Annelies
      08-10-2011
      12:45 AM
      39

      Anyone else get the email from Sony about updating their ToS?..

    40. onenut
      08-10-2011
      12:47 AM
      40

      so after i download a game, then install it, launch the game, then be prompted to install the game update, then relaunch the game, then wait till the trophies install then i'm finaly in the game and when i'm done playing i will have to wait yet again for my trophies to auto sync and after that i'll be able to launch another game, install the prompted update for that game, then relaunch the game and wait till the trophies install then play that game? lmao

    41. Alexerer
      08-10-2011
      01:04 AM
      41

      I'm just getti orb br so i dun have to update

    42. vikasnarula
      08-10-2011
      01:04 AM
      42

    43. KillerBug
      08-10-2011
      01:10 AM
      43

      Personally I like the 7.1 headphone simulation; I often use headphones and I don't want to spend $60 on the converter box...this is the first feature that sony added that I actually wanted since before firmware 3.15. I really hope that someone at least ports that bit over to CFW/MFW.

    44. Alexerer
      08-10-2011
      01:15 AM
      44

      it actually tells you you cant go back to previous fw now lol. (i read the little sony words this time)

    45. pbanj
      08-10-2011
      01:15 AM
      45

      Originally Posted by KillerBug
      Personally I like the 7.1 headphone simulation; I often use headphones and I don't want to spend $60 on the converter box...this is the first feature that sony added that I actually wanted since before firmware 3.15. I really hope that someone at least ports that bit over to CFW/MFW.

      you can get ones that do that already and dont need 3.7

    46. Benzonia
      08-10-2011
      02:36 AM
      46

      Originally Posted by pbanj
      you can get ones that do that already and dont need 3.7
      He obviously doesn't know that yet, so why not help a guy out and tell him how can do that? Some details would be nice.

    47. davidbb
      08-10-2011
      02:41 AM
      47

      Well regardless of what everyone else is doing I will be updating, online play vs a bunch of emulators and backup loaders is a no brainer for me. I don't have a need for linux and i waited for a long for the homebrew scene to develop something worthwhile to me but it hasn't happened yet. I'll stick to the wii for my homebrew fix. I do have a ps3 with a broken bluray on 3.60 that i am hoping will one day be hackable and i won't be throwing out my teensy board anytime soon just in case. But on the main machine it's OFW all the way.

    48. itskamel
      08-10-2011
      02:54 AM
      48

      Originally Posted by davidbb
      Well regardless of what everyone else is doing I will be updating, online play vs a bunch of emulators and backup loaders is a no brainer for me. I don't have a need for linux and i waited for a long for the homebrew scene to develop something worthwhile to me but it hasn't happened yet. I'll stick to the wii for my homebrew fix. I do have a ps3 with a broken bluray on 3.60 that i am hoping will one day be hackable and i won't be throwing out my teensy board anytime soon just in case. But on the main machine it's OFW all the way.
      i to love to play online, that is why i have 2 ps3's so i can have the best of both worlds.

    49. CiciBo
      08-10-2011
      03:08 AM
      49

      my post is..gone..

    50. Annelies
      08-10-2011
      03:10 AM
      50

      Originally Posted by CiciBo
      my post is..gone..
      I will compensate you with a signature of your choice. PM me.

    51. Pirate
      08-10-2011
      03:16 AM
      51

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version� <--- WHAT DOES OFW CURRENTLY OFFER THAT IS WORTH WASTING AN EXPLOIT ON? Nothing! Just spyware and psn+ bull crap. Release the exploit after all the really good games come out, not before.
      What about the people that want to jailbreak their PS3s but are not on the jailbreakable firmwares?

      The new consoles are all having updated firmwares blocking many out.

    52. CiciBo
      08-10-2011
      03:20 AM
      52

      Originally Posted by Annelies
      I will compensate you with a signature of your choice. PM me.
      lol. don't worry bout it. just wanted to get the message across. peace

    53. jamesnesc709
      08-10-2011
      03:22 AM
      53

      Originally Posted by Pirate
      What about the people that want to jailbreak their PS3s but are not on the jailbreakable firmwares?

      The new consoles are all having updated firmwares blocking many out.
      would custom firmware works ?? when will there be a
      jailbeak again . do anybody know where i can contact the sources where jailbreak devices is being made ???

    54. Thelostdeathknight
      08-10-2011
      03:47 AM
      54

      Originally Posted by Pirate
      What about the people that want to jailbreak their PS3s but are not on the jailbreakable firmwares?

      The new consoles are all having updated firmwares blocking many out.

      you do make a good point but there are ways around that, if it's via a hardware flasher or trading your ps3 for one on 3.55. anyways his exploit might not be what everyone thinks it is, he never elaborated on it, it may just be a theory, custom firmware may be a thing of the past. but i still think we shouldn't be wasting exploits, the PS3 still has a long lifespan and if we use one now the wait could be even longer next time for another one. the people that updated for PSN knew the risks, those that got PS3s afterwards have had up to 7 months to find a a pre 3.56 console. those that had accidental updates are in the same boat as everyone else, they have had plenty of time to find a replacement. if homebrew is that important to them they will manage to get a console with exploitable firmware, i have seen many people get exploitable consoles, by buying old bundles, getting used machines, trading with friends who barely use their, from ebay, buy ps3 from store who don't sell a lot and have their ps3s sitting on shelves for months. you don't need a new exploit to get a jailbroken machine if you put some effort in. also if using a hardware flasher is beyond your expertise i'm sure you can find someone you can pay to do it. anyways my original point is patience is a virtue.

      anyways i hope this makes sense. also time for bed for me it's 5 am

    55. elpiratiux
      08-10-2011
      03:55 AM
      55

      my nephew has his ps3 update with the official firmware, (i dont know which one) and hes system is really, i mean REALLY SLOW...
      Does that happens to anyone here that have the latest official firmware???


      im not asking for help, or anything, its just a comment,
      with a question, you dont have to answer, but i wanted to share that info...

    56. BobbyBlunt
      08-10-2011
      04:13 AM
      56

      Originally Posted by jamesnesc709
      would custom firmware works ?? when will there be a
      jailbeak again . do anybody know where i can contact the sources where jailbreak devices is being made ???
      Ummmm no that was the point of the post you quoted. There is no exploit/MFW past 3.55

    57. markslo112
      08-10-2011
      04:14 AM
      57

      I've been waiting for 3.66 CFW for some time, and now they released a 3.70 firmware. I don't want to update because I'm waiting for 3.66 CFW or downgrade (if possible). If I'll update to 3.70 then I'll have to wait for even longer. That sucks. Now I'm stuck with no CFW and no PSN. What shooooould I do? *banging head against the wall*

    58. Thelostdeathknight
      08-10-2011
      04:28 AM
      58

      update and enjoy psn because a exploit for 3.60 will work for all above firmwares because how can sony fix something they don't know is broken and there is a downgrade. infectus 2, progskeet and teensy 2.0 ++ if hardware flashing is beyond you i sure you can find someone to pay who can do the downgrade for you.

    59. havok7
      08-10-2011
      05:31 AM
      59

      well we better see new cfw before battlefield 3,resistance 3 and uncharted 3 or lot of people will go back to original FW including me,no way in hell am i missing those games by staying on CFW 3.55 lol

    60. chilo3000
      08-10-2011
      06:13 AM
      60

      With each new update my chances of getting a 3.55 or less console decrease dramatically, this new 'automatic update' is just a way of making sure that peoples firmware is updated ASAP=no homebrew

    61. big_russ
      08-10-2011
      06:40 AM
      61

      iv lost all my tv yet again.now got nothing on rebug 3.55.2 or ofw 3.70.
      o well back to black ops then.

    62. Pockets69
      08-10-2011
      07:37 AM
      62

      STOP *****IN ABOUT IT!
      games games games! why are you here then??? update to oficial firmware and buy your games! and leave us be!
      what the **** is wrong with you??? can't you understand that there is progskeet availble??? you now can have 3.55 and flash 3.70 if you want!! why are you still *****in? its not like 3 months ago that you couldn't go back if you udpated...
      you now have everything still the only thing i see is people *****ing about it??? why do you need a 3.70 cfw?? please tell me? what is the excuse now?

    63. Wolfie708
      08-10-2011
      07:45 AM
      63

      Sneaks up behind Pockets...... Places chloroform soaked rag over his mouth and nose......... Gently lays his inert body on the floor........ Turns him over and injects a Smiley fix in hi arse!! HeeHee

      You know people will always ask mate, save your fingers

    64. Pockets69
      08-10-2011
      07:54 AM
      64

      its not saving fingers mate!
      i mean they had a reason to ***** about that before! at least i could give that to them!!
      but now?? what do they want?! stop demanding for christ sake.
      you have homebrew you have emulators you have linux and games on 3.55, you have newer games and psn in 3.70! what do you want more? fly to the moon and back in half an hour?
      either install progskeet, or update to 3.70 and leave us alone.

    65. cyberdude
      08-10-2011
      09:37 AM
      65

      wow , what a crap update

    66. antlala
      08-10-2011
      10:43 AM
      66

      wireless stereo headphones is a great update. I preordered these on amazon. I will be updating if there isnt cfw with online soon. No online play = no fun = no challenge.

    67. AsSiTcH
      08-10-2011
      11:11 AM
      67

      Originally Posted by davidbb
      Well regardless of what everyone else is doing I will be updating, online play vs a bunch of emulators and backup loaders is a no brainer for me. I don't have a need for linux and i waited for a long for the homebrew scene to develop something worthwhile to me but it hasn't happened yet. I'll stick to the wii for my homebrew fix. I do have a ps3 with a broken bluray on 3.60 that i am hoping will one day be hackable and i won't be throwing out my teensy board anytime soon just in case. But on the main machine it's OFW all the way.
      And what in your opinion would of been "worthwhile"?

    68. art789
      08-10-2011
      11:14 AM
      68

      it crazy how sony unveils a new sony ps3 feature from out console everytime they have a new update, it makes me think that our ps3 consoles can do alot more than sony is letting them do, i wish devs could make a firmware that unlocks the shackles of our ps3's potential so that we can see what our consoles can really do and still get online no matter what update sony throws at us

    69. Giggilanios
      08-10-2011
      02:09 PM
      69

      Originally Posted by Pirate
      What about the people that want to jailbreak their PS3s but are not on the jailbreakable firmwares?

      The new consoles are all having updated firmwares blocking many out.
      Another great point I forgot to add. The Progskeet is an option but still there are far more people who couldn't do it and have no one to do it for them. People griping at the ones who want cfw usually have two PS3's, not everyone can afford two and a lot got them as gifts. Updating or just buying a Progskeet or another machine are all great answers, when you aren't in the position to need them. Just because you are better off or know a little more than the next guy doesn't mean it isn't needed or you are right. I am not talking to you Pirate, just quoted a great point.

    70. kakaroto
      08-10-2011
      08:20 PM
      70

      Originally Posted by Annelies
      You can't really call his petition worthless. Sure, it's unlikely that Sony will listen but why not try? If nobody tried because they were scared the "big dog on top" wouldn't listen, we wouldn't have most of the things we enjoy today. Kakaroto's petition is far from worthless and I applaud him for fighting what he believes in.

      You should look at it from his perspective. He has worked his ass off for us and when he in return asks for donations, he doesn't get them. He has over 12,000 followers on Twitter and not even half of them, hell, not even a quarter of them donated to his cause yet they're the first people to ask for 3.56+ CFW. He is pissed angry because he knows EXACTLY how the scene works! Don't you see?

      His attitude is an expected and understandable one. You are free to like and dislike whoever you wish so I will not belittle you for disliking Kakaroto, all I ask is that you respect the man.

      P.S. He never said he'd release a CFW, he said he knows how to jailbreak 3.56+

      Two very different things.
      Since the start I said the petition will not achieve anything, but it will be one of many things that will make Sony act. You can't throw a stone at a tank and expect it to break, you have to throw many, and the petition is just one of those stones.
      As for "donations", I never, *ever* said anything about donations! I never even explicitly asked people to donate and I don't care about them, what I was pissed about was the SIGNATURES. For the petition to have any effect, people must sign it, but I get 1000 people asking me about CFW and 2000 telling me they will help any way they can and they will even donate, etc.. but when the petition was released, I only got 500 signatures? that's what pissed me off, and that's what I meant by ungrateful a**holes. Not you, not the other one sitting next to you, I meant it towards those who just keep leeching and leeching and don't give a sh*t about their rights and can't even spend 15 seconds (litterally) to sign the damn petition. those who are all talk but nothing else.
      And yes, I never said I'd release a CFW, and I never said I have an exploit, I only said I might have found a way to jailbreak 3.56+ but to even test if that works, I'd have to work for MONTHS on it 24/7 because it's not an easy task.. after a few weeks, I then publicly said that I was not going to work on it anymore because of lack of time and motivation (lack of motivation *partly* because of the complete lack of interest in the petition, *partly* because of ****-talking morons like gambaownsu and partly because it's not as fun as I thought it would be).

      Originally Posted by gambaownsu
      You didn't read my post carefully. I said his intentions were good. He worked his ass off, sure I'll give you that but does he has the right to call us, all scene members, including you, as ''ungrateful a s s holes?'' (from his words) for not contributing? I'll leave the answer with you. Also, we are talking about ''donation'', check the dictionary for the real meaning, in my book its not OBLIGATORY. In other words, if he gets NO donation, than bad luck but he has no right to call the scene leechers/pirates/ungrateful like he claimed. That's why I hate his attitude.

      Also, you do not see why I came up with the '' I am better than you attitude''. You should have seen how he mocked certain ''fellow'' developers on twitter with Mathieulh, laughing at their ignorance and calling them names and etc (squarepusher and others..).

      Thirdly, petitions has never worked online. Most petitions onlines are not only worthless but a big waste of time and resources. Second, we are talking about Sony -- SONY. Sony who not only sued developers but RAIDED their houses. Anyway, I'll give him ''that'' for having a good intention but he did it, surely, out of ignorance on how CORPORATES really works.


      Then, here's the quote about releasing the 3.70 CFW.

      [22:04:23] < @KaKaRoTo> and now i�m working on something new and revolutionizing that will also take some months of work
      [22:04:29] < @KaKaRoTo> (hopefully )
      [22:08:19] < @KaKaRoTo> anyways, the theory says that it will jailbreak all future versions, but it needs probably 2 or more months of work to get it to actually be tested..
      [22:08:24] < @KaKaRoTo> then need to test and see if it works
      [22:10:11] < @KaKaRoTo> but like I said, I�m not interested in 3.60
      [22:10:25] < @KaKaRoTo> I probably won�t release this until 3.7 or something
      [22:10:34] < @KaKaRoTo> until I see an actual reason to jailbreak the new version�
      [22:11:03] < @KaKaRoTo> for now, there�s no new feature between 3.55 and 3.60 that would justify it

      http://www.ps3crunch.net/kakaroto-mathieulh.html

      Again, I dare him to release it. He won't do it. It's all powder in the eyes. It's a PR bs among his ''fellow I am better than you devs''. He knows it and I know it. Until then, if he ever does release it -- I'll give him credit and remove my post and apologies immediatly
      Read my answer above about the petition, the donations and the ungratefuls/signatures.
      As for the "I am better than you" attitude, I don't know what the f*ck you are talking about... me? laughing at "squarepusher"? I don't even know who the hell is this squarepusher! me? calling someone names? well that's new! and who the hell are you to be defending someone I don't know about some name calling I didn't do? If I did offend someone, I'd expect to know about it or that person to talk to me, not read it from some random stranger in a forum... So don't go spreading bullsh*t about me!

      As for that IRC log, that was a private conversation between me and another person, and I never expected it to be front-newsed. I later explicitely said that I am not announcing anything that I do not have ready and I explicitely said that I do not have any exploit and that I don't plan on releasing anything.
      As for your "dare" to release "it", I don't know what the f*ck "it" is?! If you know, then let me know, then I'll let you know if I have something to release! I just checked my hard drive, and nope, I don't have anything that I could release even if I wanted to! I could send you an image of my hard drive and then I would dare you to comb through it and find anything useful in there that I didn't already make public.
      As for the "He knows it and I know it".. what the f*ck are you talking about that I'm supposed to know? And who the hell gave you permission to speak on my behalf about what I know and what I don't know? Next time, just shut the hell up before making a fool of yourself! To me, it looks like you don't even know what you're talking about.

    71. gDrive
      08-10-2011
      09:39 PM
      71

      You want to play Portal 2? There's an update for that!

      You want to play No More Heroes (English-Language Version)? There's an update for that!

      You want to play Resistance 3? There's an update for that!

      You want to play Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception? There's an update for that!

      You want us to spy on you like a Bangladeshi wanker whilst you play online? There's an update for that!

      You want us to film you with your PlayStation Eye device whilst you use your PlayStation Move device as a dildo to stimulate your a$$hole/pu$$y? There's an update for that!

      Seriously Sony, go f*** yourself!

      As a side note though, there's too many ungrateful b******s who leech off others and give jacks*** in return so I wouldn't bother with them.

    72. baileyscream
      08-11-2011
      08:48 AM
      72

      @ kakaroto
      i am willing to sign your petition as i am sure many ppl on here are also "but" although i have been following the ps3 scene for along time (way before i signed up to this or any other site) this is the first time i have seen anything about your petition.
      and if i have missed it then there are probably thousands others in the same boat as me.
      if you were to re-issue your petition and open a thread here (and other sites) to make ppl aware of it then others like myself will be able to step up and offer you our support in the form of a signature.

    73. Pockets69
      08-11-2011
      09:11 AM
      73

      sup baileys, well if you follow him on twitter, you would already know about the petition when it started, also if you read some of his interviews, he always talked about his petition, no go see how many signatures he has...
      http://humblehomebrew.com/ they are right here, now check the signatures, then go into kakaroto's twitter account, check the followers, its just disappointing, that is what i always say people do not give a **** if its not to play backups, and this is the proof right here, people didn't even need to donate sign the petition at least, 15 secs of your life wasted, but people can't even waste 15 secs right?

      this is what makes me sad in this scene, now everyone is on top of gitbrew i wonder how long will it take for people start to insult gitbrew as well, its sad.

    74. baileyscream
      08-11-2011
      10:03 AM
      74

      Originally Posted by Pockets69
      sup baileys, well if you follow him on twitter, you would already know about the petition when it started, also if you read some of his interviews, he always talked about his petition, no go see how many signatures he has...
      http://humblehomebrew.com/ they are right here, now check the signatures, then go into kakaroto's twitter account, check the followers, its just disappointing, that is what i always say people do not give a **** if its not to play backups, and this is the proof right here, people didn't even need to donate sign the petition at least, 15 secs of your life wasted, but people can't even waste 15 secs right?

      this is what makes me sad in this scene, now everyone is on top of gitbrew i wonder how long will it take for people start to insult gitbrew as well, its sad.
      hiya Pockets
      ok petition signed
      how i have never been on that site i will never know but i'm back on track now and added the site to my sig for others to access the petition
      i havent created a twitter acc yet but will soon. and that should be my second problem sorted
      i get where your comming from. i'm really fed up of every thread having a cfw / how can i play backup's question in it aswell........... god ppl just do what i did ..... sit quietly read threads then read somemore... just learn as much as possible THEN ask a question or give an opinion
      and yes when noobs & established flamers realise there are no answers for there questions then gitbrew will come under fire sad but true
      its a shame

    75. Pockets69
      08-11-2011
      10:07 AM
      75

      you should have created it long ago mate, and i agree with everything you said man, glad to see you here aswell

    76. xPreatorianx
      08-11-2011
      03:14 PM
      76

      Originally Posted by kakaroto
      Since the start I said the petition will not achieve anything, but it will be one of many things that will make Sony act. You can't throw a stone at a tank and expect it to break, you have to throw many, and the petition is just one of those stones.
      As for "donations", I never, *ever* said anything about donations! I never even explicitly asked people to donate and I don't care about them, what I was pissed about was the SIGNATURES. For the petition to have any effect, people must sign it, but I get 1000 people asking me about CFW and 2000 telling me they will help any way they can and they will even donate, etc.. but when the petition was released, I only got 500 signatures? that's what pissed me off, and that's what I meant by ungrateful a**holes. Not you, not the other one sitting next to you, I meant it towards those who just keep leeching and leeching and don't give a sh*t about their rights and can't even spend 15 seconds (litterally) to sign the damn petition. those who are all talk but nothing else.
      And yes, I never said I'd release a CFW, and I never said I have an exploit, I only said I might have found a way to jailbreak 3.56+ but to even test if that works, I'd have to work for MONTHS on it 24/7 because it's not an easy task.. after a few weeks, I then publicly said that I was not going to work on it anymore because of lack of time and motivation (lack of motivation *partly* because of the complete lack of interest in the petition, *partly* because of ****-talking morons like gambaownsu and partly because it's not as fun as I thought it would be).



      Read my answer above about the petition, the donations and the ungratefuls/signatures.
      As for the "I am better than you" attitude, I don't know what the f*ck you are talking about... me? laughing at "squarepusher"? I don't even know who the hell is this squarepusher! me? calling someone names? well that's new! and who the hell are you to be defending someone I don't know about some name calling I didn't do? If I did offend someone, I'd expect to know about it or that person to talk to me, not read it from some random stranger in a forum... So don't go spreading bullsh*t about me!

      As for that IRC log, that was a private conversation between me and another person, and I never expected it to be front-newsed. I later explicitely said that I am not announcing anything that I do not have ready and I explicitely said that I do not have any exploit and that I don't plan on releasing anything.
      As for your "dare" to release "it", I don't know what the f*ck "it" is?! If you know, then let me know, then I'll let you know if I have something to release! I just checked my hard drive, and nope, I don't have anything that I could release even if I wanted to! I could send you an image of my hard drive and then I would dare you to comb through it and find anything useful in there that I didn't already make public.
      As for the "He knows it and I know it".. what the f*ck are you talking about that I'm supposed to know? And who the hell gave you permission to speak on my behalf about what I know and what I don't know? Next time, just shut the hell up before making a fool of yourself! To me, it looks like you don't even know what you're talking about.
      I haven't read this entire reply but my message goes to gamba. Yes he has the right to call the entire scene *******s. People have been treating kakaroto like **** for no reason. He has absolutely no reason to release anything. He has released quite a few things but people still complain about CFW, etc, then bad mouth him when he tries to do something good.

      This entire scene is full of self entitled bloody *******s. So yes, he has every right to call those people out on that fact. Just like I have a right to endorse him on his opinion. People don't have to like it, but it's the truth!

      EDIT: I mean seriously people won't even donate to gitbrew unless they say "hey we will release X if you guys reach amount Y." That's pathetic. Gitbrew shouldn't have to bribe anyone to get people to help them improve this scene. But that's exactly what they had to do. Within like 2 hours they had reached their goal. I honestly believe they should do the same thing for a 3.6x exploit/CFW if they ever decide to. Make all the pirates donate to get it. I know I would.

      Hell people won't even hardly donate to help graf. we are talking about GRAF! The dude that released his HV bible and said **** YOU to Sony. If anyone should deserve donations it's that man. But I don't see him continually updating saying he's receiving financial support. But yet if he some how released a CFW he would. Now you see why people like Kakaroto are saying this entire scene is full of ungrateful *******s? if you still can't see that then you are obviously among those people and are pissed off because you are offended by him calling you out.

    77. Brett11
      08-11-2011
      05:13 PM
      77

      Originally Posted by xPreatorianx
      I mean seriously people won't even donate to gitbrew unless they say "hey we will release X if you guys reach amount Y." That's pathetic. Gitbrew shouldn't have to bribe anyone to get people to help them improve this scene.
      yes but people do wanna see their donation go to something useful... not just donate for no reason.

    78. GregoryRasputin
      08-11-2011
      05:22 PM
      78

      Originally Posted by Brett11
      yes but people do wanna see their donation go to something useful... not just donate for no reason.

      So you are saying Gitbrew has never done anything useful ?
      I donated a few days ago, if they never release anything else, i don't care, they have given enough to a community of ungrateful peasants.

    79. Brett11
      08-11-2011
      05:24 PM
      79

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      So you are saying Gitbrew has never done something useful ?
      I donated a few days ago, if they never release anything else, i don't care, they have given enough to a community of ungrateful peasants.
      never said that at all in my post. they did stuff useful. but just like the red cross japan earthquake or haiti, people wanna see it go towards a specific cause

    80. GregoryRasputin
      08-11-2011
      05:27 PM
      80

      Originally Posted by Brett11
      never said that at all in my post. they did stuff useful. but just like the red cross japan earthquake or haiti, people wanna see it go towards a specific cause

      I don't get what you are talking about, is server costs, time, effort, risk not a worthy enough cause ?

    81. Brett11
      08-11-2011
      05:30 PM
      81

      listen all im saying is that people in general like to see it go towards a specific project, no one sees the server cost or the risks, all they see if the cfw. just like the red cross, i bet they got alot more donations when haiti was in trouble and not just everyday work. yes the red cross has server costs too and alot more then gitbrew. but im sure people gave more when haiti was in trouble

    82. Annelies
      08-11-2011
      05:30 PM
      82

      I think what Brett11 is saying is people want to see significant - and by that I mean something major (i.e. downgrade, CFW or exploit) - results following their donation.

    83. Brett11
      08-11-2011
      05:34 PM
      83

      @Annelies yeah that's what I'm saying.

    84. gDrive
      08-11-2011
      05:52 PM
      84

      I would like to thank Prea/Gregory for the posts they have made but for some reason, the 'THANKS BUTTON' has gone into thin air!

    85. GregoryRasputin
      08-11-2011
      05:56 PM
      85

      Originally Posted by gDrive
      I would like to thank Prea/Gregory for the posts they have made but for some reason, the 'THANKS BUTTON' has gone into thin air!

      Its an anti spam measure apparently, you are thanking people too much >.<

    86. Thelostdeathknight
      08-11-2011
      05:57 PM
      86

      spam prevention has taken your button XD

      it will come back later lol

    87. Annelies
      08-11-2011
      05:57 PM
      87

      Spam prevention.. you'll get it back soon

    88. Wolfie708
      08-11-2011
      06:09 PM
      88

      I think PS3HAX suffers from PMT and takes away the Thanks button

    89. gDrive
      08-11-2011
      06:28 PM
      89

      Yeah I remember now, so thank you GregoryRasputin (The Funny Russian Punka$$ Dude - no offense intended), Annelies, Wolfie708 and TheLostDeathKnight for reminding me for that.

      However, most of the people here deserve my thanks almost every time, but seeing as it is a feature that I am not familiar with, I am still getting used to it LOL!

      Right, now going back on-topic, I have got a message to give out to all those idiots who like to be as greedy as the wealthy corporate criminals: instead of behaving like a bunch of babies, why don't you look for alternative methods to feed your gaming fix instead of sh!tting in Youness Alaoui's mouth, okay?

      Nobody owes you anything! It is as simple as that!

      However, by saying that, if developers are not going to help out with anything, like for instance, the next modified firmware, they shouldn't even mention anything related to it as it will infuriate everyone.

    90. Pockets69
      08-11-2011
      08:20 PM
      90

      half of them shouldnt even be here... they should be playing the games legit on their 3.70 machine, they don't belong here.

    91. Giggilanios
      08-12-2011
      03:46 PM
      91

      I think if they'd just make a way to keep what we already have but add the ability to play new games, legit, it would solve a lot of the problem. Let's be honest here, 95% of the people did not buy a PS3 for Linux or homebrew-actual homebrew, or emulators. ALL of that can be done on PC and it's great they found a way to enable on PS3 but 95% of people bought it for the games. If you dream of Linux apps and new features all day, great glad you're happy but you've got to realize you aren't in the majority by a longshot. I modded mine for "other" reasons and now that I did, I found other features I like and want to keep without losing what I have as I'm sure do others but I'd be more than happy to buy the few exclusives that come out. It is not that many at all. People tweet they have this exploit, that one, ect., cause a flurry and and then the users get the abuse for asking because so and so is vague so they ask on a forum, flame on. Who does the flaming? Mods. Mods do and here it's more insult hurling than anything. If you can't moderate an open forum in a civil way, why even take the task up? "Hey no piracy talk here, but we have EVERY tool to do it and how to in each specific section." It is what it is but at least be honest about it. I left one site like this already, get mad, hurl your monkey inbred insults, whatever, but if you don't want new members or ones who ask questions you need to lock it up for Mods and their buddies I guess. It's not the average cfw users tweeting or doing interviews getting it all started.

    92. Thelostdeathknight
      08-12-2011
      04:00 PM
      92

      Originally Posted by Giggilanios
      blah blah
      You want to play games go to OFW and quit b|tchin' for somebody who gave me a hard time for calling them a whiny pirate, you sure b|tch about playing new games and by your own words you admitted to modding for warez, no matter how you may try to word it to hide the fact. So whiny pirate, show some patience. if you have no patience go to OFW and good luck playing your warez.

      When you signed up you saw the rules that said we don't deal in warez or cater to warez monkeys. You want to warez the newest games get an Xbox360

      Also a lot of us did mod for homebrew and linux. Playing our back-ups is a bonus. Also the time you had on PSN with CFW was a gift, not a right.

    93. Giggilanios
      08-12-2011
      06:34 PM
      93

      I never was on PSN with cfw, glad you know so much about me. I guarantee you've got some warez on your hdd so don't bust some holier than thou bs out. It's called hypocrisy and this site is chock full of it. If you'd bothered to read, which honestly it looks like you don't seeing as you missed the "ability to play new games legit while keeping cfw" part you'd get it but no, you glossed over it and went into your monkey flinging shat routine. I have a 360, I have 'warezed" the latest games. You whine more than ANYONE here and want to call someone whiny? LMAO "Blah blah, not everyone believes like me or the other 1% so they're obviously fools." No, but it's good to finally see the community has found PSX-scenes replacement in views and policy.

    94. Wolfie708
      08-12-2011
      06:51 PM
      94

      I actually want to play new games, and I also want all the nice things that homebrew has given me.

      I also think that 'if' 3.70 does have new keys that are seperate and not 'hack' related to the 3.66 ones then 'if' some people have the 3.66 ones and are running them on their own console without sharing them, then that is the epitomy of childish behaviour as the sustained argument of not releasing them until it was worthwhile and Sony would patch them is a dead horse now. If they exist and are running, the only real reason they are not being released now is the old 'I have something you don't have' behaviour.

      Don't get me wrong in this, I Still think it is up to the ones who hacked 3.66 whether or not to realease it all, but their valid and community based reason has now gone 'if' the 3.70 keys are valid and proven.

      Please before anyone decides to shout at me, notice I Did say if more than once and that it is still their right, just that the reason has changed

    95. Sidewinder_2011
      08-12-2011
      07:02 PM
      95

      here is a simple answer to people question buy a 2nd ps3 then u got both worlds end over story if you moan that u want to play new games update or get a 3.70 ps3 . if you want psn update get a 3,70 ps3 like people have said they is no reason to give out keys . u cant have both worlds on one ps3 ( deul fw dont counts cos if u can solder deul fw u can downgrade easy ( im drunk sorry for spelling ) look here is a point we wouldnt be where we are if sony didnt remove os . if they didnt then ps3 wouldnt be mod etc

    96. Wolfie708
      08-12-2011
      07:11 PM
      96

      Originally Posted by carldenning
      here is a simple answer to people question buy a 2nd ps3 then u got both worlds
      You give me the money and I'll gladly buy everyone a second PS3. As it stands at this moment, I do not even know if my house will be repossesed, and I am only online because my neighbour is kind enough to let me use her connection (No, I am not giving her one.... Although she is quite nice ).

      When you manage to stop and think before you come up with that stock solution, then you may have more credence than the ones who Do bleat on about wanting free games and PSN, but until that time, you are fueling the fire just as much.

      To everyone on Both sides of the fence, this is absolutely ridiculous and all it reminds me of is being in primary school and seeing who could p**s the highest.

    97. Sidewinder_2011
      08-12-2011
      07:32 PM
      97

      Originally Posted by Wolfie708
      You give me the money and I'll gladly buy everyone a second PS3. As it stands at this moment, I do not even know if my house will be repossesed, and I am only online because my neighbour is kind enough to let me use her connection (No, I am not giving her one.... Although she is quite nice ).

      When you manage to stop and think before you come up with that stock solution, then you may have more credence than the ones who Do bleat on about wanting free games and PSN, but until that time, you are fueling the fire just as much.

      To everyone on Both sides of the fence, this is absolutely ridiculous and all it reminds me of is being in primary school and seeing who could p**s the highest.
      im sorry for you proplems mate im on about pirate what wats it mainly
      but also people got to get in there head that cfw and psn dont mix u have a chosse iver 1 or the other yeah i got ofw and cfw but i paid for my 3.50 cheap as nuts all it needed was a new blue ray drive . any way , the point it u cant have both worlds on 1 ps3 you got to chosse yes one day there will be a latest ofw that has been made in to cfw but that will happen when the time is right and that is not now , what is the diffence between cfw 3,55 and cfw 3.70 ? a few games you can play if that worth a way round to 3.70 cfw not it not , so at the moment its one or another simple as . the way forward is the rootkey then its all good but as some people know u need a cfw ps3 to do it , im not

    98. Wolfie708
      08-12-2011
      07:51 PM
      98

      T'is fine mate. You just happened to be in the line of fire of my wee rant lol

      Piracy and the ones who do it are scum in my opinion, so on That score I Do agree with you wholeheartedly

    99. Mack702
      08-12-2011
      07:54 PM
      99

      Well I guess we are all scum in your book since the whole emulator thing is still piracy , just because it is not in production anymore and the people that made the games do not profit off it does not give you right to play it without actually buying the game because people still profit off of the original so I guess your book is a scum filled book.

      We are all Pirates in a way , but most people follow the new age anti piracy kakarato/math bandwagon and we are all bad people for downloading super mario bros , what's the big deal between downloading that or downloading gears of war 3 ... three months early? There is none and if you think there is then you have issues.

    100. Thelostdeathknight
      08-12-2011
      08:06 PM
      100

      Originally Posted by Giggilanios
      blah
      If you think i have have warez on my ps3 you are a deluded fool

      I do not have a hacked ps3 for piracy.
      every rom for the emulators that i use i own a copy of each game, hell i still have the consoles and they work.
      Every ps3 game i have backed up i own.
      If i was in this for piracy i wouldn't be here on HaX, i would be on one of those sites the warez monkeys use.
      every psn title i have i got back before i soft modded my ps3.
      every mp3 on my ps3 i have the original cd that it came on.

      can i make this any clearer?

    101. Wolfie708
      08-12-2011
      08:07 PM
      101

      @Mack702

      Try trawling threw my posts and you will see I have made mention that some old game (Even Speccy ones) are still technically under copyright, so you can fall off that horse straight away.

      Now if you can work past your issues and use the lump of flesh inside your head for what it is supposed to be used for then you will understand that regardless of whether or not an old game (or song/film) is still techincally under copyright, if the original publishing house (Yes, for this example I Am removing the artist from the equation as in most cases they receive payment from previously mentioned publishers not from direct sales) is no longer operating, then as long as you are Not trading copies for gain (gain does Not have to be monetary) then leeway is typically given (Yes, legally) to use said copy.

      If you want to pick fault with my opinion, then next time do so from a firmer footing please.

      I stand by my opinion that anyone who is a Pirate is scum........... Pirate to be taken as a person who deprives another person(s) from monies which are rightfully and legally theirs (Better now I added that bit so you do not have to use your brain too much to read and understand the English language and it's nuances?)

    102. Elyssion
      08-12-2011
      08:09 PM
      102

      Originally Posted by Mack702
      We are all Pirates in a way.
      I would say, that everybody in this world is hypocrite in some way or another...
      And that includes those people that give moral lessons about piracy while they have illegal devkits on their homes

    103. Mack702
      08-12-2011
      08:11 PM
      103

      So you are saying anyone with a jailbroken PS3 is a Pirate? So think before you speak because 100% of people with a jailbroken PS3 either run emulators or play back ups . I am a pirate , The only game I ever bought is still plastic wrapped So I am scum and so are you!

      I would say, that everybody in this world is hypocrite in some way or another...
      And that includes those people that give moral lessons about piracy while they have illegal devkits on their homes
      Well said

    104. Wolfie708
      08-12-2011
      08:12 PM
      104

      Originally Posted by Mack702
      So you are saying anyone with a jailbroken PS3 is a Pirate? So think before you speak because 100% of people with a jailbroken PS3 either run emulators or play back ups . I am a pirate , The only game I ever bought is still plastic wrapped So I am scum and so are you!
      A question first so I do not wrongly insult you.

      Is English your first language?

    105. Mack702
      08-12-2011
      08:15 PM
      105

      Originally Posted by Wolfie708
      A question first so I do not wrongly insult you.

      Is English your first language?
      What does that have to do with you illegally hacking PS3's?

    106. itskamel
      08-12-2011
      08:21 PM
      106

      i think this has gone way off topic. Wolfie708 why argue with him? its not worth it.

    107. Wolfie708
      08-12-2011
      08:21 PM
      107

      Originally Posted by Mack702
      What does that have to do with you illegally hacking PS3's?
      Because you have failed to read and understand my previous reply to your post to me

      The only valid and realistic conclusions to that are that English is not your first language, or if it is then you are stupid.

      Choose which please, and for your information I have zero illegal copies on my PS3 or my PC. I Did have illegal copies on the original PlayStation so I am not a hypocrite, but I am a man who believes that stealing from an individual is wrong, or are you actually naive enough to think that only Sony and other big companies get hurt by Piracy?

      EDIT Listening to Uncle Kamel now and shutting up

    108. Mack702
      08-12-2011
      08:22 PM
      108

      I just want to know the wrong from right here ... that's all.

      I Did have illegal copies on the original PlayStation
      Seems to me you need to learn proper English as you are scum in your own book. Now that is sad right there , this guy tells people they are scum for being pirates yet he is a pirate WOW. Great staff here at Hax wow.

    109. Giggilanios
      08-12-2011
      11:47 PM
      109

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      If you think i have have warez on my ps3 you are a deluded fool

      I do not have a hacked ps3 for piracy.
      every rom for the emulators that i use i own a copy of each game, hell i still have the consoles and they work.
      Every ps3 game i have backed up i own.
      If i was in this for piracy i wouldn't be here on HaX, i would be on one of those sites the warez monkeys use.
      every psn title i have i got back before i soft modded my ps3.
      every mp3 on my ps3 i have the original cd that it came on.

      can i make this any clearer?
      No because I've chatted in Gitbrews otheros IRC room with you before and with a few others from this site. Just because my names Gigglianos here doesn't mean it is on IRC like yours is. Can I make THIS any clearer? I'll make sure to save the chat logs next time though, my bad for not having it now because it would be so sweet. A few members here who don't warez while on the board, do in IRC. Amazing, huh?

      No, I'm no fool by any means but continue trying to do so (fool someone,besides yourself) and save face. Hurl some more insults monkey boy. The insults, such a fine example for a mod on a "respectable" site. Is it lack of intelligence OR compensating for a lack of something intelligent/mature enough to say back? Highly unprofessional and uncalled for considering this is not a warez site for warez monkeys yet, I've NEVER been talked to like that on one. Guess there really is a difference between monkeys and apes. I wasn't even promoting piracy is the thing, I was advocating/suggesting a way for new games to be played legit on my current cfw. So I tried Heavenly Sword, don't have it anymore and have bought five or six, PSN I never had so say what you will. I highly doubt anyone will be content with only being able to play from June 2011 down and not everyone has disposable income to just buy another. Hurry, everyone who has two say we should because that's who says it. Not one person who doesn't have two would. Logic eludes you though, herp out another blah genius. I know it's because I'm not "Just your average undead knight of the black rose.". I live in the real world with a mortgage, cars, kids, bills, ect., I don't live in some fantasy land of Nerd where you do.

    110. itskamel
      08-12-2011
      11:51 PM
      110

      Originally Posted by Giggilanios
      No because I've chatted in Gitbrews otheros IRC room with you before and with a few others from this site. Just because my names Gigglianos here doesn't mean it is on IRC like yours is. Can I make THIS any clearer? I'll make sure to save the chat logs next time though, my bad for not having it now because it would be so sweet. A few members here who don't warez while on the board, do in IRC. Amazing, huh?

      No, I'm no fool by any means but continue trying to do so (fool someone,besides yourself) and save face. Hurl some more insults monkey boy. The insults, such a fine example for a mod on a "respectable" site. Is it lack of intelligence OR compensating for a lack of something? Highly unprofessional and uncalled for considering this is not a warez site for warez monkeys yet, I've NEVER been talked to like that on one. Guess there really is a difference between monkeys and apes. I wasn't even promoting piracy is the thing, I was advocating/suggesting a way for new games to be played legit on my current cfw. So I tried Heavenly Sword, don't have it anymore and have bought five or six, PSN I never had so say what you will. I highly doubt anyone will be content with only being able to play from June 2011 down and not everyone has disposable income to just buy another. Hurry, everyone who has two say we should because that's who says it. Not one person who doesn't have two would. Logic eludes you though, herp out another blah genius.
      the rules are the same in irc buddy. and in gitbrew irc there isnt even any talk about backups at all. so wtf are you talking about? gitbrew is for other os support.

    111. Thelostdeathknight
      08-12-2011
      11:54 PM
      111

      well i do have all the logs for every time i enter any irc channel and not once in those logs will you find where i have anything to do with warez. So don't try and make up crap about me. also there are several other members of PS3HaX who have the same logs as i because they are there even more than me.

    112. japsander
      08-13-2011
      12:39 AM
      112

      Originally Posted by Giggilanios
      A few members here who don't warez while on the board, do in IRC. Amazing, huh?.
      1. Be careful with your accusations, most of us on IRC keep ALL logs

      2. Ware is NOT PERMITTED and IS enforced.

      3. The IRC is under a seperate set of rules than ps3hax forums. If you have a problem with it then bring it there.

      Also when making allegations, logs or gtfo

    113. shaithis
      08-13-2011
      05:11 AM
      113

      I don't understand some of what I read here either.

      Some highly intelligent people are somehow able to grasp cryptology but somehow unable to understand the same principles that many pc users struggled with for years.......the same principles that had made steam a successful company.

    114. DSwizzy145
      08-13-2011
      10:59 PM
      114

      And as to add to Giggilanios last post that one time in IRC that guy you all known and loved that chap named davee, he goes on a public channel blabberin about he illegally downloaded an album he'd wanted but goes around youtube and forums saying he's against piracy and **** but tbch thats a HUGE lie and i know this hasn't to do with this gay firmware were talking about and also gives a reason why i haven't been active here lately and as i said yesterday to a guy at irc that if this keeps going on were never gonna get Homebrew in a very very long time and we'll all just have to say bye bye to everything we've known about in the scene UNTIL we get this new exploit/Cfw in the public soon but as of now i see its not going to happen to alot of people here and i bet if it to be released than i guarantee well see those of them promised emulators & better/more homebrew to be released as fast as you blink your eyes the next day than you'll see backup loaders and linux being made so you guys better step your game up!!

    115. gDrive
      08-14-2011
      02:38 AM
      115

      Re: The Piracy Debate

      Pfff, don't even get me started on piracy!

      To me, it is just a bullcrap term that the pro-copyright wankers "invented" so that they want to retain full control of their crappy media and when sales for their pieces of crap fail to meet their sales forecasts/expectations, they start saying "WAHHHH WAHHHH IT'S THE PIRATES' FAULT FOR NOT MAKING US MEET OUR SALES EXPECTATIONS!" without even looking at how lame and cheesy-smelling their testicles are and how appalling their products are, and then to add insult to injury, they decide to bribe the judges by lobbying and shoving cash in the judge's a$$e$, or if the judge is a female, they will rip the slut's clothes off and shove the cash in between her 36JJ mammaries so they can make new laws that will favour them and them only!

      That's why I couldn't give two sh!ts with these multinational ba$tards like Sony, Activision and so on...unless they REALLY deserve to see my cash - e.g. Hideo Kojima (Konami/Kojima Productions) and Hironobu Sakaguchi (ex-Square Enix/Mistwalker), just to name a few.

      Oh and one more thing: piracy increases awareness and helps improve sales, which clearly contradicts what these money-masturbating ultra-large-d!ckheads say with regards to piracy.

      Here's a tip: Make Google your b!atch by typing the following into the search engine: "PIRACY IMPROVES SALES" (or similar)

      Oh, and erm, here's a few links to get you started:

      http://www.osnews.com/story/24376/Pi...tudy_Concludes

      http://torrentfreak.com/piracy-boosts-cd-sales-071103/

      http://compublab.com/2011/07/25/supr...e-movie-sales/

      RANT TO NOT BE CONTINUED!

    116. DSwizzy145
      08-14-2011
      10:52 AM
      116

      THANK YOU gDrive!!! Excatly bro!! Now thats what im talking about! tbch that is very true though and it sometimes DOES help the community in a way, thank you for your honest speach it seems for those who disagree to you should look up on google some other time than wasting your breath telling people here what to do when it comes to that point! lmfao!!

    117. Wolfie708
      08-14-2011
      11:28 AM
      117

      Originally Posted by DSwizzy145
      THANK YOU gDrive!!! Excatly bro!! Now thats what im talking about! tbch that is very true though and it sometimes DOES help the community in a way, thank you for your honest speach it seems for those who disagree to you should look up on google some other time than wasting your breath telling people here what to do when it comes to that point! lmfao!!
      Did you actually click and read the pages he linked to?

      All 3 are based on the fact that Piracy exists and use Piracy as the base for their conclusions.

      If you want a Very basic example of something that is not based on Piracy, then just use Google (that does seem to be the major selling point here lol) and look at the last 20 years of actual sales of music. Unless you are biased and blind to Facts, then you will see a huge decline in actual monetary gain, even though more people now have portable media players etc.

      As per my example, there are less sales of music (single or album) even though the actual amount of musical copies has increased.

      That is Not based on a hidden report (as in link 3 lol), but financial and digital fact.

      Piracy is here Yes, does Piracy help advertise a product Yes, does Piracy help earn the maker/publisher money No, as if Piracy did not exist then even the decrease in copies owned would not negatively affect the money earnt that the increase in copies bought would bring in.

      It's simple maths and economics, but you won't listen as you would rather follow the herd who say that Piracy harms nothing.

    118. DSwizzy145
      08-14-2011
      12:10 PM
      118

      for you information yes i did Wolfie and to my case the piracy is good in some ways but i do agree that it is bad because of sales going down (in software terms fyi) and also when piracy in consoles terms happens the more of consoles being paid/bought more does in fact help and as for this case this should be talked to gDrive not me as you are the blinded one also as for damn proof heres the sales for when the ipad jailbreak gotten its release: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5Zqs.../iPadEbook.jpg Also a report of China Anti piracy of sales actually did stood in its increase here: http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=...boeglltPqFkAbQ

    119. Wolfie708
      08-14-2011
      12:29 PM
      119

      Your first link is to a graph that has absolutely nothing to do with sales, and in all reality, more to do with sharing copies.

      The second link, I fail to understand your point in it as it backs up what I said (I will admit I may be wrong so please point it out to me if I am)

      I directed my post at you as you congratulated him and posted after him. If you have a problem with someone replying to a post you make then don't make it in the first place.

      If you need me to reply to both of then then here it is plain and simple to you and gDrive....

      Piracy does NOT just hurt the big bad companies it hurts the individual, and Piracy does NOT aid sales, it aids awareness Yes, but actual sales? No.

    120. DSwizzy145
      08-14-2011
      12:52 PM
      120

      Alright, first of all i want to say is im sorry for disowning you in the first place and if your willing to use my help to lead the direct saying i'll be glad to do so and i hope we can be friendly members again and continue this topic without anymore conmotion going on. So is that okay with your approval? :D

    121. Wolfie708
      08-14-2011
      12:57 PM
      121

      It's fine by me mate, only if you give me all your sweeties though HeeHee

    122. gDrive
      08-14-2011
      02:38 PM
      122

      Originally Posted by Wolfie708
      Your first link is to a graph that has absolutely nothing to do with sales, and in all reality, more to do with sharing copies.

      The second link, I fail to understand your point in it as it backs up what I said (I will admit I may be wrong so please point it out to me if I am)

      I directed my post at you as you congratulated him and posted after him. If you have a problem with someone replying to a post you make then don't make it in the first place.

      If you need me to reply to both of then then here it is plain and simple to you and gDrive....

      Piracy does NOT just hurt the big bad companies it hurts the individual, and Piracy does NOT aid sales, it aids awareness Yes, but actual sales? No.
      If that's the case, then either give us some Google tips or give us a few links to counter-prove my argument because you CANNOT yell out the magical word called "BULLSH!T" unless you can disprove it.

      Onto the comment whereby you were referring to my links, the first one talks about sharing in general *assuming that all methods are taken into account - e.g. YouTube sharing etc.) which you have pointed out, but it goes to show that sharing in general (via filesharing and Youtube streaming) helps out with sales, and whilst you are at it, click on the links that are highlighted within the webpage's post (here's another link that talks about the same thing, but in a more detailed manner, and please, look at the Torrentfreak/report links in the article: http://www.geek.com/articles/news/an...japan-2011027/).

      The second link you were referring to talks about how downloading music can affect sales and according to a Canadian study, it helps with sales as if one downloads more music, then they will buy CDs. AFter all, if the downloaded product to them is crap, they will not consider spending money on such material, so yes you are incorrect.

      The third link talks about how movie companies can be a bunch of bullcrapping lunatics and how they introduce legislation that favours them (the third article was based on this article: http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-ce...mers-20110720/).

      However, by saying that piracy improves/helps out with sales, it can also have a negative effect on the rental side of business and possibly in other businesses whereby intermediaries get involved in business dealings (like music production companies), as mentioned in the Anime Piracy link I have posted in this comment), as piracy is a much more financially attractive option than a "pay-to-rent" option and for music production, you can cut down costs by dealing with more or less everything yourself instead of getting a music production company like EMI, Sony BMG, Warner Music, Universal Music, Armada Music, Black Hole Recordings et cetera.

      Speaking of links, here's some more and tell me what you think:

      http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ord-sales.html

      Boom Jinx Interview 1/3 - YouTube (Boom Jinx (DJ/Producer) Interview) - play the interview from 1:05 to 2:40 - he tries to give a double-sided argument regaring the piracy issue and for that I gotta give credit to him!

      Thank you for participating in the debate Wolfie, but based on my research (I may have missed one or two things), the amount of search results and studies that are in favour of piracy outweigh the ones that are against piracy!

    123. Wolfie708
      08-14-2011
      03:09 PM
      123

      This argument will never end, and I agree on One thing... In this day and age, with Piracy standing where it does, there will Never be a solution.

      I will not argue the point until we are both blue in the face, except to quote you on one thing you said as you state specifically that I am incorrect...

      "The second link you were referring to talks about how downloading music can affect sales and according to a Canadian study, it helps with sales as if one downloads more music, then they will buy CDs. AFter all, if the downloaded product to them is crap, they will not consider spending money on such material, so yes you are incorrect"

      The fact you highlighted the point to refer to me directly requires an answer, and that answer and reasons are as follows...

      #1 That without Piracy to start with, there would be zero basis to judge it's affect.
      #2 Without Piracy more people would buy the item and either be happy or dissapointed in it. The vast majority of people do not download something and then bacause they like it go and buy it.

      As I started this reply, there can be no solution, but to state that Piracy has aided in sales is a fallacy, as without Piracy in the beginning, the overall distribution may have been less, but the monetary sales would have been higher, and that is proven in music, film, and gaming media.

      As to the rental market, it is not so end user friendly now as burning a BluRay etc is not as viable as it was to burn a DVD, but not so long ago places like Blockbusters in the UK had massive one night rental increases due to the simple fact that films and games could be easily copied and burnt to DVD to use on a hacked machine.

      Piracy is here to stay, and as I have said before it aids awareness, but it does not and never has (nor will) increase the monetary sales figures that would occur if it were not here (I am including the rental market into that).

      EDIT Just to clarify, I have not used the magical word or any of it's derivatives.

    124. gDrive
      08-14-2011
      03:43 PM
      124

      Originally Posted by Wolfie708
      This argument will never end, and I agree on One thing... In this day and age, with Piracy standing where it does, there will Never be a solution.

      I will not argue the point until we are both blue in the face, except to quote you on one thing you said as you state specifically that I am incorrect...

      "The second link you were referring to talks about how downloading music can affect sales and according to a Canadian study, it helps with sales as if one downloads more music, then they will buy CDs. AFter all, if the downloaded product to them is crap, they will not consider spending money on such material, so yes you are incorrect"

      The fact you highlighted the point to refer to me directly requires an answer, and that answer and reasons are as follows...

      #1 That without Piracy to start with, there would be zero basis to judge it's affect.
      #2 Without Piracy more people would buy the item and either be happy or dissapointed in it. The vast majority of people do not download something and then bacause they like it go and buy it.

      As I started this reply, there can be no solution, but to state that Piracy has aided in sales is a fallacy, as without Piracy in the beginning, the overall distribution may have been less, but the monetary sales would have been higher, and that is proven in music, film, and gaming media.

      As to the rental market, it is not so end user friendly now as burning a BluRay etc is not as viable as it was to burn a DVD, but not so long ago places like Blockbusters in the UK had massive one night rental increases due to the simple fact that films and games could be easily copied and burnt to DVD to use on a hacked machine.

      Piracy is here to stay, and as I have said before it aids awareness, but it does not and never has (nor will) increase the monetary sales figures that would occur if it were not here (I am including the rental market into that).

      EDIT Just to clarify, I have not used the magical word or any of it's derivatives.
      I know you didn't use the "magical word" and hence I used that term as a figure of speech, just like how William Shakespeare would do so, and yes I have to agree with you in the sense that this debate will last for God-knows-how-long, but we have different opinions here and that will most likely not change!

      However, (unfortunately) I have to say the following: where's your evidence in the claim you have made, whereby 'to state that piracy helps increase monetary sales is a fallacy'?

      Here's my final note; when you make a point or two, you should back it up with evidence to support your answer, otherwise your points are weak! It is as simple as that.

      Also, I think we should end it there as this thread has gone off-topic and I or you or the administrators/moderators do not want to cause any more trouble here.

    125. Wolfie708
      08-14-2011
      03:58 PM
      125

      It's a deal.... Spit and shake lol

    126. Thelostdeathknight
      08-14-2011
      04:03 PM
      126

      shake it more than three times and you're..........well you know. XD

    127. Wolfie708
      08-14-2011
      04:08 PM
      127

      Originally Posted by Thelostdeathknight
      shake it more than three times and you're..........well you know. XD
      Pervert! lol

    128. DSwizzy145
      08-14-2011
      04:36 PM
      128

      lol xD its about time thanks you two

    129. gDrive
      08-14-2011
      05:24 PM
      129

      Hiya folks! Hope you're okay now! By the way, I would like to sincerely apologize if I have caused any trouble here and/or if I have offended anyone here!

      Going back on-topic, well, the 3.70 update is a complete load of 80110CK5 in my opinion! They have only added pro-PSN+ member features to this if I recall correctly and nothing else! Pfff, how lame of $ony, whose corporate motto pretty much describes what corporations, governments and the whole world is full of:

      MAKE.BELIEVE