• PS3 Hacks, PSN, Uncategorized , 28.10.2011

    Whether we like it or not, there is another side to the PS3 scene and that is piracy, though many people will not consider downloading these PSN games as piracy as they are only gaining back what Sony stole from them, hundreds of pounds of PSN games can be liberated, so this may be seen as those in the scene as a lesser evil.

    Duplex the team responsible for about 95% of PS3 releases, have released a multitude of PSN games, they are listed below:

    Xmen Arcade
    Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
    God of War Ghost of Sparta HD Music Fix
    OutRun Online Arcade
    Daytona USA
    Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD
    Back to the Future Episode 1
    Back to the Future Episode 2
    Back to the Future Episode 3
    Back to the Future Episode 4
    Back to the Future Episode 5
    Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1 Launch of the Screaming Narwhal
    Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 2 The Siege of Spinner Cay
    Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 3 Lair of the Leviathan
    Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 4 The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood
    Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 5 Rise of the Pirate God
    Wizardry Labyrinth of Lost Souls

    Now whilst we talk about PSN games being the lesser of evils, the release of retail disc games would be the bigger of the evils and saying that, Duplex have released a week early, the most anticipated game of this year a week early, the game “Uncharted 3″, out of two of the releases i have seen, one is 50GB and the other 49GB, though with 3D being ripped from the game, it should shrink the size quite a bit, the game is only playable on 3.70.

    PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY, SO NO LINKING FILES, NO LINKING TO WHERE TO GET SAID GAMES ETC.

    Tags: , , , , ,

    Discuss in Forums (79)


  • 79 Comments

    1. EmBoLa.be
      10-27-2011
      10:59 AM
      1

      [MENTION=201136]Sawatis[/MENTION] : daytona and resident evil are two games, maybe fix that

    2. Sawatis
      10-27-2011
      11:00 AM
      2

      opps lol thanks

    3. DzhoPS3HAX
      10-27-2011
      11:01 AM
      3

      hope will put PSN version of Monkey island 1 and 2

    4. Sawatis
      10-27-2011
      11:03 AM
      4

      lol hope . why hope at this rate every one will end up getting what they want . Duplex is on a role

    5. EmBoLa.be
      10-27-2011
      11:07 AM
      5

      Duplex is the only scene release group, that actually did something for the ps3 scene, but that don't make them gods, just another pirate group that can crack & hack aswell, that's all,

    6. Sawatis
      10-27-2011
      11:14 AM
      6

      at least they are actually doing something for the scene, they have done more for it than 99.7 % of the entire scene ... and whats with you and the whole pirate group . theres no need to be like that . again they have done more for the scene then you . For all you know the team owns several ps3s. and they had purchased these games from psn on ofw and crack them and upload them so the other people with 2 ps3 ( or more ) can have all there purchased content on all ps3s regardless if its OFW or CFW

    7. GregoryRasputin
      10-27-2011
      11:21 AM
      7

      Originally Posted by Sawatis
      at least they are actually doing something for the scene, they have done more for it than 99.7 % of the entire scene
      If it wasn't for people like failoverflow, graf_chokolo etc, they wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything...

    8. Sawatis
      10-27-2011
      11:26 AM
      8

      i didnt say 100% lol . i know what they have done for the scene. either way. 99.7% of the people on here dont do anything all they do is come to download stuff and try to find a 3.7+ cfw

    9. EmBoLa.be
      10-27-2011
      11:44 AM
      9

      Originally Posted by Sawatis
      i didnt say 100% lol . i know what they have done for the scene. either way. 99.7% of the people on here dont do anything all they do is come to download stuff and try to find a 3.7+ cfw
      Better to try then doing nothing at all.

    10. lernatix
      10-27-2011
      11:47 AM
      10

      DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


      Bottom - DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - YouTube

    11. jdtamimi
      10-27-2011
      02:01 PM
      11

      Interesting

    12. zondai
      10-27-2011
      02:11 PM
      12

      duplex team is on fire

    13. H3avyRa1n
      10-27-2011
      03:19 PM
      13

      Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.3.Lair.of.the.Leviathan
      Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.4.The.Trial.and.Execution.of.Guybrush.Threepwood

    14. pizza
      10-27-2011
      04:56 PM
      14

      Back.to.the.Future.Episode.1.Its.About.Time.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Back.to.the.Future.Episode.2.Get.Tannen.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Back.to.the.Future.Episode.3.Citizen.Brown.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Back.to.the.Future.Episode.4.Double.Visions.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Back.to.the.Future.Episode.5.OUTATIME.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Daytona.USA.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      God.of.War.Ghost.of.Sparta.HD.MUSIC.FIX.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Mortal.Kombat.Arcade.Kollection.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      OutRun.Online.Arcade.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Resident.Evil.Code.Veronica.X.HD.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.1.Launch.of.the.Screaming.Narwhal.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.2.The.Siege.of.Spinner.Cay.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.3.Lair.of.the.Leviathan.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.4.The.Trial.and.Execution.of.Guybrush.Threepwood.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Tales.of.Monkey.Island.Chapter.5.Rise.of.the.Pirate.God.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Wizardry.Labyrinth.of.Lost.Souls.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Xmen.Arcade.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX

    15. stuck?
      10-27-2011
      04:59 PM
      15

      Can't say I've ever heard of the Monkey Island games?

    16. lernatix
      10-27-2011
      06:26 PM
      16

      Lucky you. Swapping through 14 floppy's was MURDER! :P

    17. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      07:00 AM
      17

      Thanks [MENTION=201136]Sawatis[/MENTION] i have edited your post and front paged

    18. nikeymikey
      10-28-2011
      07:23 AM
      18

      Hey duplex where's worms ultimate mayhem???

    19. DzhoPS3HAX
      10-28-2011
      07:27 AM
      19

      why releases Uncharted 3 if not working
      i want well to have it for after
      but what will they do anymore?

    20. mximposter
      10-28-2011
      07:36 AM
      20

      U3was releaswd like one week ago and sizes 45gb

    21. havok7
      10-28-2011
      07:40 AM
      21

      Originally Posted by DzhoPS3HAX
      why releases Uncharted 3 if not working
      i want well to have it for after
      but what will they do anymore?
      it is released coz it exists how many times need to told,that is how the scene works,no one cares if you can play it or not,i personally am downloading everything that is released and it can stay on HDD,it does not asks you for food or anything lol

    22. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      07:40 AM
      22

      Originally Posted by mximposter
      U3was releaswd like one week ago and sizes 45gb
      That's basically what it says on the front page

    23. ruffers
      10-28-2011
      07:48 AM
      23

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      If it wasn't for people like failoverflow, graf_chokolo etc, they wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything...
      the only person to do anything good was geo pls wot have they done they cant even get keys o my god the ps3 is stuck and cant get out wen will you people wake up no cfw no psn rip ....and stop before you go on about homebrew looooooooooooooooooooooool ...i come here its the same pld story .bak to xboxiso

    24. daveyp187
      10-28-2011
      07:48 AM
      24

      so duplex release a game a week early which can't be played,
      so what's the point of that ?

      anyway nice work for robbing the game store lol
      ************* [ - Post Merged - ] *************

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      the only person to do anying good was geo pls wot have they done they cant even get keys o my god the ps3 is stuck and cant get out wen will you people wake up no cfw no psn rip ....and stop before you go on about homebrew looooooooooooooooooooooool ...i come here its the same pld story .bak to xboxiso
      bye bye.....

    25. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      07:53 AM
      25

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      the only person to do anying good was geo pls wot have they done they cant even get keys o my god the ps3 is stuck and cant get out wen will you people wake up no cfw no psn rip ....and stop before you go on about homebrew looooooooooooooooooooooool ...i come here its the same pld story .bak to xboxiso
      Its ok, i wont apologise to anyone for your blatant stupidity, its not your fault you are a tad thick.

      I should type out each letter slowly, so you can read this slowly.

      If... it ... wasnt ... for ... fail0verflow... GeoCo*k ... wouldnt ... have ...been ... able ... to ...get ... the ... keys

      Read that very slowly, read it several times, until you educate yourself to real facts...

    26. superdan2481
      10-28-2011
      07:55 AM
      26

      First Off I wish some people would Learn how to Spell. Second I guess we can't really control how stupid Some People Are. I've been following This site and All the devs since day One. An what have Half of these Guys went thru, Like Being Sued and Getting Raided. An you Guys Still Aren't happy OH WELL I guess Theres always a Whiner. I would Like to thank say thank you for all the news this site posts an its Mods, An thank you for the Up to date news On this Story! I Check this site everyday Like my Email!! LoL

    27. ruffers
      10-28-2011
      07:59 AM
      27

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      Its ok, i wont apologise to anyone for your blatant stupidity, its not your fault you are a tad thick.

      I should type out each letter slowly, so you can read this slowly.

      If... it ... wasnt ... for ... fail0verflow... GeoCo*k ... wouldnt ... have ...been ... able ... to ...get ... the ... keys

      Read that very slowly, read it several times, until you educate yourself to real facts...
      Read that very slowly, read it several times, until you educate yourself to real facts ps3 is stuck and not one dev can move it forward ... been playin bf3 for a week on xbox fact

    28. daveyp187
      10-28-2011
      08:01 AM
      28

      yeah I'm on ps3hax all day too

    29. depblkman
      10-28-2011
      08:05 AM
      29

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      the only person to do anything good was geo pls wot have they done they cant even get keys o my god the ps3 is stuck and cant get out wen will you people wake up no cfw no psn rip ....and stop before you go on about homebrew looooooooooooooooooooooool ...i come here its the same pld story .bak to xboxiso
      Are you a developer? Have you contributed anything that moves the scene forward? No? Youre better off at xboxiso.

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

    30. Sidewinder_2011
      10-28-2011
      08:07 AM
      30

      here we a go geohot this geohot that , he a wasted of space , the only good thing he did is got otheros removed . because of that lots of devs got invold better devs that him. so back on topic cos geosnot i got a big e penis has got fuk all to do with this news . 1 more if geosnot was still about he still wouldnt get this working so leave geohot out of it ,

    31. Wolfie708
      10-28-2011
      08:11 AM
      31

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      Read that very slowly, read it several times, until you educate yourself to real facts ps3 is stuck and not one dev can move it forward ... been playin bf3 for a week on xbox fact
      I would like to submit my application to wipe your bottom for you

    32. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      08:12 AM
      32

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      Read that very slowly, read it several times, until you educate yourself to real facts ps3 is stuck and not one dev can move it forward ... been playin bf3 for a week on xbox fact
      I can play BF3 on my PS3 fine, the fact is i don't have to be a lamer and steal it because my mommy wont give me any pocket money to buy it.

      Fact 1.)
      The PS3 has seen the return of OtherOS, something Sony stole from its users.

      Fact 2.)
      We Have more freedom with our consoles than we ever did before.

      Fact 3.)
      We can play tons of media files, like .MKV, that Sony never game us.

      Fact 4.)
      You don't have a damn clue what you are talking about, so crawl back to that pit of illegitimacy and go troll somewhere else on this forum, we like people who have an IQ above 1, you clearly do not qualify....

    33. wikdclown
      10-28-2011
      08:14 AM
      33

      Now if duplex would at their most convenient time crack crysis then whenever they feel like it start busting 3.6 disc game all would be well

    34. Sidewinder_2011
      10-28-2011
      08:14 AM
      34

      Originally Posted by nikeymikey
      Hey duplex where's worms ultimate mayhem???
      probley where the rest of the warez are lol

    35. Irvysan
      10-28-2011
      08:18 AM
      35

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      Read that very slowly, read it several times, until you educate yourself to real facts ps3 is stuck and not one dev can move it forward ... been playin bf3 for a week on xbox fact
      The xbox scene is full of pirates like you, go there and moan

    36. Sidewinder_2011
      10-28-2011
      08:22 AM
      36

      what makes me laught is how can they compare the xbox sence to the ps3 . xbox is a few years a head of us so of course they can play the latest games , one day we will be able but as we only been about since last year u cant compare the 2 .

    37. ruffers
      10-28-2011
      08:25 AM
      37

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      I can play BF3 on my PS3 fine, the fact is i don't have to be a lamer and steal it because my mommy wont give me any pocket money to buy it.

      Fact 1.)
      The PS3 has seen the return of OtherOS, something Sony stole from its users.

      Fact 2.)
      We Have more freedom with our consoles than we ever did before.

      Fact 3.)
      We can play tons of media files, like .MKV, that Sony never game us.

      Fact 4.)
      You don't have a damn clue what you are talking about, so crawl back to that pit of illegitimacy and go troll somewhere else on this forum, we like people who have an IQ above 1, you clearly do not qualify....
      looool fake dev's selling fake flashers which are not safe.... anything to make money ....hope wot ive been reading about c4eve helping out the ps3 devs is true ...

    38. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      08:27 AM
      38

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      looool fake dev's selling fake flashers which are not safe.... anything to make money ....hope wot ive been reading about c4eve helping out the ps3 devs is true ...

    39. hanzoverfist
      10-28-2011
      08:33 AM
      39

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      we like people who have an IQ above 1, you clearly do not qualify....

      I hope I have more than one????

    40. Sidewinder_2011
      10-28-2011
      08:35 AM
      40

      Your IQ is so low, you have to dig for it!

    41. VideoX
      10-28-2011
      08:57 AM
      41

      I have a question, how can they crack Uncharted 3 if it requieres OFW 3.7x+ to play it?.

      How can you install/load the cracked game/iso if there's no homebrew enabled FW?.

      PS: Gregory, calm down mate, it's a kid, he/she doesn't know what he/she's talking about.

    42. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      09:04 AM
      42

      Originally Posted by VideoX
      PS: Gregory, calm down mate, it's a kid, he/she doesn't know what he/she's talking about.

      [MENTION=47526]VideoX[/MENTION] he/she is 33 years old...

    43. SCORPION21
      10-28-2011
      09:08 AM
      43

      Nice work Duplex! Thank you !

    44. kamalsingh
      10-28-2011
      09:08 AM
      44

      Attention

      Stay on topic



    45. erexx
      10-28-2011
      09:08 AM
      45

      I saw this on 26 October 2011 - Uncharted 3 PS3-DUPLEX - 45.42GB
      Didn't know it was such a big deal... gave a heads up... probably released before that date.
      Have always thought that disc based piracy was a bigger deal as compared to PSN games.
      I just like PSN games more...
      Guess its time for True-Blue and a cracked JB2 eboot to surface?

    46. VideoX
      10-28-2011
      09:09 AM
      46

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      [MENTION=47526]VideoX[/MENTION] he/she is 33 years old...
      As I said, he/she is a kid, lol.

    47. bigo93
      10-28-2011
      09:10 AM
      47

      Originally Posted by carldenning
      what makes me laught is how can they compare the xbox sence to the ps3 . xbox is a few years a head of us so of course they can play the latest games , one day we will be able but as we only been about since last year u cant compare the 2 .
      Not entirely accurate. The majority of hackers arent out to hack consoles and other devices in order to run pirates software on them.

      Most hackers do it to test their skills and to open the device so they can run linux and other os on them. As the PS3 originally came with otheros, the hackers were happy, no need to hack it, it already does what they want it to do.

      But once $ony removed otheros, illegally, hackers lost those functions and so started to try and get it back.

      Hackers hack for homebrew, piracy is just one of the results of it.

    48. TDMaster
      10-28-2011
      09:42 AM
      48

      since PSN is only internal is it possible to play them on external with the gameDATA tool that released few days ago?

    49. TizzyT
      10-28-2011
      09:43 AM
      49

      Originally Posted by Sawatis
      i didnt say 100% lol . i know what they have done for the scene. either way. 99.7% of the people on here dont do anything all they do is come to download stuff and try to find a 3.7+ cfw
      I can't see how you can say most people come here just to download stuff and look for 3.70 cfw. I mean there is a large number of us on this site that are working on other things for the ps3, I guess you have only been to the gamesharing and similar threads. There are threads on here that don't even have anything to do with games. I do know that what you say might be true but it kinda pisses me off when someone just comes out and say it.

    50. Sidewinder_2011
      10-28-2011
      09:47 AM
      50

      Originally Posted by bigo93
      Not entirely accurate. The majority of hackers arent out to hack consoles and other devices in order to run pirates software on them.

      Most hackers do it to test their skills and to open the device so they can run linux and other os on them. As the PS3 originally came with otheros, the hackers were happy, no need to hack it, it already does what they want it to do.

      But once $ony removed otheros, illegally, hackers lost those functions and so started to try and get it back.

      Hackers hack for homebrew, piracy is just one of the results of it.
      i know that ive said what u just did to many mant other people , i was just saying only geohot only good he has done is get normal other so removed , the otheros we got now is way much better , . i use otheros more than games os on my ps3 , and because of that im turning my ps3 in to a laptop .

    51. TizzyT
      10-28-2011
      10:14 AM
      51

      Originally Posted by ruffers
      Read that very slowly, read it several times, until you educate yourself to real facts ps3 is stuck and not one dev can move it forward ... been playin bf3 for a week on xbox fact
      Is there a DisLike Button somewhere??? I've been trying for an hour or so looking for it to give this guy!!!

    52. VIRGIN KLM
      10-28-2011
      10:16 AM
      52

      Well, I'm going to download RE:CVX HD so I can find what CAPCOM did on this game with it's data, I'm really curious.

      Also, actually for those who haven't thought of it, practically (not technically), getting PSN exclusives on CFW is not exactly the same thing as getting a Disk Game on PS3 pirated.
      Nobody from Sony asked me if I would like to get those games legally, I want to enforce developers, I should have been able to have my choises but since Sony doesn't allow me to, that's a trouble Sony should face with publishers and developers, it's none of my business...
      If Sony and the publishers/developers that work with Sony they sell their products through an ill-fated service that on top of that I'm forced to accept it's TOS that I dissagree, then there is a crime just a step before me doing the crime of piracy, think of it as a timeline, they did the crime before me doing one.
      Publishers and Developers are/should be aware that there are costumers away from PSN only just because of Sony's madness, and this is something that is inevitably going to get worse by time. This causes them like the double money loss from the old-fashion-type of piracy since people are technically forced to pirate their games in order to play them.
      Developers and Publishing companies should start to trim Sony's swagger over videogaming scene, it's just enough, it's not a joke anymore, people start to feel justifiably no shame on pirating games.

    53. 8MM
      10-28-2011
      10:33 AM
      53

      Originally Posted by bigo93
      Not entirely accurate. The majority of hackers arent out to hack consoles and other devices in order to run pirates software on them.

      Most hackers do it to test their skills and to open the device so they can run linux and other os on them. As the PS3 originally came with otheros, the hackers were happy, no need to hack it, it already does what they want it to do.

      But once $ony removed otheros, illegally, hackers lost those functions and so started to try and get it back.

      Hackers hack for homebrew, piracy is just one of the results of it.
      What a big load of crap.

    54. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      10:36 AM
      54

      Originally Posted by 8MM
      What a big load of crap.
      What is it with members not able to accept the truth, nothing [MENTION=125372]bigo93[/MENTION] was crap, it was simple honest reality and fact.

    55. hanzoverfist
      10-28-2011
      10:52 AM
      55

      Originally Posted by TDMaster
      since PSN is only internal is it possible to play them on external with the gameDATA tool that released few days ago?
      Try it and let us know.. would be very interesting to find this out.

    56. itskamel
      10-28-2011
      12:49 PM
      56

      Originally Posted by TDMaster
      since PSN is only internal is it possible to play them on external with the gameDATA tool that released few days ago?
      yes it is. i have tested it.

    57. itskamel
      10-28-2011
      01:02 PM
      57

      Originally Posted by 8MM
      You can't tell me that devs like DeanK have never 'tested' a pirated game to see if it works on his own backup manager. That is just absurd.

      If devs didnt 'condone' piracy, then why did DeanK and Rogero release a backup manager.. Come on guys.
      i would have to take a educated guess and say that a backup manager is for backing up your games that you own. ie keyword "backup". now if people upload their backups and people download them then yes its piracy.

    58. GregoryRasputin
      10-28-2011
      01:32 PM
      58

      Originally Posted by 8MM
      You can't tell me that devs like DeanK have never 'tested' a pirated game to see if it works on his own backup manager. That is just absurd.

      If devs didnt 'condone' piracy, then why did DeanK and Rogero release a backup manager.. Come on guys.
      But that doesn't give any reason or explanation why you said, what someone stated is rubbish, when it isn't....

    59. ZOMBIEKILLAH
      10-28-2011
      03:41 PM
      59

      Can we all just get along & who cares who did what ? BY EACH ONE OF US CALLING EACH OTHER A PIRATE ALL THE TIME = WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THAN THE MPAA ,SONY = THAT CALL EVERYBODY IN THE SCENE PIRATES ,ETC .. We all need to ban this word from our vocabulary. Honestly i believe in free flow of information & not only that .Free flow of sharing with you fellow M8s/Friends/Family/ If it has to be across the NET so be it ! We pay/Payed = we play/Played ! Just be thankful for every person that contributed to the scene ,i know i am. I am a person who has not downloaded a thing in 3yrs & yes i did get 2 letters in the past.

      So i stopped ,i want my internet. This dont make me a bad person ? It was not entirely my fault about the letters + somebody else here.. + Still i am not a bad person/or Pirate, cause our laws are a JOKE ! = We are pirates cause we share ? We have been sharing for decades ! Now these money hungry big greedy Corporations are turning all of you -> against each other cause of this pirate crap !! By us/them/u people who call out somebody & labeling them as a pirate you only feed the GREED of the MPAA ,ETC

      So i say, if anybody has something that sony F them out of = Take it back ! Do it silent ,i don't consider myself a pirate ->I am sick of seeing this word.
      As i bought many & spent much .Team DUPLEX ,is the team i been praying for ! Iv been waiting for that small window to get what is mine, everyday on the edge of my seat, for a spoof. Or a what if we get PSN access for my games & i miss that window, or i miss it for good ?

      Thanks to DUPLEX there is no small window ,or a spoof needed . I can now just get what is mine = PSN GMs -> anytime i want ,i am thankful for there release & there message from the start .They to me was a god sent ,i knew we never get our stuff from sony & a team came around & said F this & gave back = We all who lost our stuff or blocked from you know who . I am much happier seeing my money in my XMB.. call me a pirate cause i got my s h i t back i can care less . My PS3 was bare , looking at my XMB without my extra games = Now i am

      ( It is now time to move on & forget about PSN ! )

    60. ZOMBIEKILLAH
      10-28-2011
      04:09 PM
      60

      [MENTION=70636]bubba[/MENTION] I just came to post that ,lol

    61. havok7
      10-28-2011
      04:17 PM
      61

      DUPLEX FTMFW!!! if just uncharted was working

    62. Sawatis
      10-28-2011
      04:47 PM
      62

      InFamous.2.Festival.of.Blood

    63. AsSiTcH
      10-28-2011
      04:50 PM
      63

      Originally Posted by havok7
      DUPLEX FTMFW!!! if just uncharted was working
      it is working.

    64. Sawatis
      10-28-2011
      05:12 PM
      64

      Originally Posted by AsSiTcH
      it is working.
      what do you mean it is working ? you downloaded it and played it on CFW ?

    65. gambaownsu
      10-28-2011
      05:58 PM
      65

      Pirate or don't pirate.
      Who gives a ****, again.

    66. stuck?
      10-28-2011
      06:03 PM
      66

      Originally Posted by Sawatis
      what do you mean it is working ? you downloaded it and played it on CFW ?
      Game works perfectly. Buy it, throw it in the player, play it. Flawless victory. Provided you have an OFW machine to play it on, or a dualboot machine

    67. bigo93
      10-28-2011
      06:18 PM
      67

      Originally Posted by 8MM
      You can't tell me that devs like DeanK have never 'tested' a pirated game to see if it works on his own backup manager. That is just absurd.

      If devs didnt 'condone' piracy, then why did DeanK and Rogero release a backup manager.. Come on guys.
      First of all we can neither confirm nor deny they did, they could have just bought a couple of games and backed them up; nothing illegal about backing up your already legally bought games.

      You seem to be grouping everyone into the same category, "one dev condoned piracy so they all must", only arrogant, ignorant and completely moronic people make and believe such claims.

      And if you read the last line of my post, I stated that one of the side-effects of homebrew, by any hacker, is piracy. This is why media is trying to make gullible people like yourself believe all hackers are bad.

      Also note that deank has also incorporated a lot of other features into multiman, which you most likely use.

      No-one is denying that piracy is happening on the PS3 now, in fact I have told people they should! Sony deserve it with all the things they have done to consumers. I bought a PS3, I did not lease it. I bought it to use for as long as it physically survives without breaking down, not until Sony released a TOS which I no longer agree to resulting in Sony stealing all the features of the console, as I cannot install any updates without agreeing to the TOS.

    68. wombatcombat
      10-28-2011
      08:31 PM
      68

      D U P L E X

      P R O U D L Y P R E S E N T S: Infamous 2 - Festival of Blood
      Date: 10/2011 Languages: English
      Platform: PS3 PSN Genre: Action

      Release Info:

      Festival of Blood takes place in a seemingly alternate timeline than its
      predecessor. It's never explicitly stated, but both endings of inFamous
      2 have very different consequences and don't exactly match up with this
      game. Oh well, that's easily dismissed. The game actually takes place from
      the point of the lovable Zeke Dunbar, sidekick extraordinaire. After
      stumbling upon a woman with a very nice pair of *ahem* eyes, he proceeds
      to impress her by recounting the stories of his exploits with the
      legendary Cole McGrath. By using Cole's blood (he does have superpowers
      after all) some creepy occultists are able to bring back their leader
      Bloody Mary the Vampire

      Notes:

      Enjoy another PSN Major working on CFW 3.55

      1.) copy file to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
      2.) install game *DUPLEX.*.install.pkg
      3.) install game *DUPLEX.*.crack.pkg
      4.) run game from xmb

      Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release

      bmx!

    69. screwhead
      10-28-2011
      08:40 PM
      69

      Doesn't matter the name anyone who can help is worthy of thanks some names stick out more than others. Thank You

      It's all for educational purposes right.

    70. ps3hacker423
      10-28-2011
      09:56 PM
      70

      Isnt Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection A 3.60 Encrypted Game

    71. ModIt
      10-29-2011
      03:38 AM
      71

      these psn cracked games work just on 3.55 or on 3.41 too?

    72. Annelies
      10-29-2011
      03:41 AM
      72

      Who cares if anyone pirates. What makes your reason for having a modded PS3 better than anyone elses. In the eyes of Sony it's all the ****ing same.

    73. erexx
      10-29-2011
      04:26 AM
      73

      Originally Posted by ps3hacker423
      Isnt Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection A 3.60 Encrypted Game
      Works good on 3.41 - No dongle required to play.
      Originally Posted by ModIt
      these psn cracked games work just on 3.55 or on 3.41 too?
      All of them seem to work on 3.41 so far... I could be wrong of coarse.
      I have been keeping an eye on compatibility reports.
      3.41 users are usually the first to pipe up when something doesn't work.
      Even Explodemon...
      Originally released by Duplex it required 3.55 but has recently been patched by someone else for 3.41
      And no it wasn't a simple change in the SFO.

      I prefer 3.41 because most everything I want/need runs in retail 3.41
      The dongle is only used to install pkg's and run backup managers if needed.

    74. Sawatis
      10-29-2011
      11:09 AM
      74

      Originally Posted by stuck?
      Game works perfectly. Buy it, throw it in the player, play it. Flawless victory. Provided you have an OFW machine to play it on, or a dualboot machine
      well thats pretty obvious .... but how would you know you cant purchase a copy yet.
      ************* [ - Post Merged - ] *************
      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      Thanks [MENTION=201136]Sawatis[/MENTION] i have edited your post and front paged
      No problem Gregory. I may not be a dev but I like to be able to contribute something to this site as its moderators know what there talking about , so try my best to post things when i can . Other than submitting news when i can the only thing ive been really working on is getting PSone classics ( ffvii, psn) to work , and to be honest it hasnt proven to be easy. ive got it to be read by multiman and other back upmanagers ect. i will continue to try and hope i might accomplish something ... unfourtunatly for some reason alot of the programs i use to help with this process wont work on my PC so it makes it alot harder.


      Evan

    75. stuck?
      10-29-2011
      02:08 PM
      75

      Originally Posted by Sawatis
      well thats pretty obvious .... but how would you know you cant purchase a copy yet.
      Video game rental stores have them as advance copies, and usually the workers take them up to as early as two weeks before release date. Even though they're not supposed to .

      It's not legally sellable nor is it technically legal for the employee's to take them home. I imagine other retail stores such as Target, Walmart, Zellers, etc, all do the same thing.

      I wouldn't be surprised if some stores try to make some quick $$$ by selling titles earlier. It's been in the news a couple of times before.

    76. gregory2590
      10-30-2011
      12:46 AM
      76

      Originally Posted by Annelies
      Who cares if anyone pirates. What makes your reason for having a modded PS3 better than anyone elses. In the eyes of Sony it's all the ****ing same.
      This is how I feel whenever I see someone in this forum go "STFU PIRATE"(not the admin mind you lol)

    77. DJ_3Sixty
      10-30-2011
      06:22 AM
      77

      Originally Posted by bubba
      more games are coming out
      Sam and Max Season 3 The Devils Playhouse Episode 1 The Penal Zone PSN PS3-DUPLEX
      Sam and Max Season 3 The Devils Playhouse Episode 2 The Tomb of Sammun Mak PSN PS3-DUPLEX
      Sam and Max Season 3 The Devils Playhouse Episode 3 They Stole Maxs Brain PSN PS3-DUPLEX
      Sam and Max Season 3 The Devils Playhouse Episode 4 Beyond the Alley of the Dolls PSN PS3-DUPLEX
      Sam and Max Season 3 The Devils Playhouse Episode 5 The City that Dares not Sleep PSN PS3-DUPLEX

      Akimi.Village.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      PixelJunk.SideScroller.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Detuned.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Zombie.Apocalypse.Never.Die.Alone.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      Streets.of.Rage.2.PSN.PS3-DUPLEX
      DAMN U!!
      Got there an hour before me :P lol
      I just saw them and was about to post that

    78. DJ_3Sixty
      10-30-2011
      08:14 AM
      78

      Originally Posted by bubba
      there is 4 IND releases too
      Calling all Cars PSN PS3-iND
      1942 Joint Strike PSN PS3-iND
      Hard.Corps.Uprising.DLC.PSN.PS3-iND
      Digger.HD.PSN.PS3-iND
      Crystal.Defenders.PSN.PS3-iND
      GOD SAKE!!
      I am too slow today, was just about to post that too :P LMFAO!!

      Must be quicker!!

      Wanted Calling All Cars for soooooooooooooooooo long :D

    79. fantopoulos
      06-09-2012
      04:57 PM
      79

      cool stuff