A Developer by the name of Phexe has released an application called PSVeeter, which is used to view or delete backed up PS Vita content, here is a quote from the source:
A tool for viewing/deleting your backed up Playstation Vita content (via Content Manager Assistant).
What can it do at the moment?
- Playstation Minis
- Playstation Portable & Save Games
- Playstation Vita Games & Apps
- Delete Individually via Right clicking name
- Shows the Title, the Playstation ID Code and the Size of the Game/App
- Automatically retrieve the path to your Vita Directory from Registry
- If Sony’s Content Manager Assistant is not installed or set up, you can specify a directory to use
- Has trouble deleting item if Icon is in use by windows explorer. You can rememdy this by either restarting your PC or Explorer.exe (Windows Issue)
Coming Soon (Todo List)
- Add more details from the local SFO file to the information box on the right. Ie./ Tech details.
- Maybe add Web information retrieved from gaming sites or just links to product pages
Don’t forget to visit the Vita Dev Wiki, which i must give deroad a HUGE thank you for maintaining most of the time: