shadoxi has released an ELF Dumper, here i his original post:
I release my ELF dumper, it work with any firmware > 3.56.
- Original 355 -> ok
- True Blue CFW v2 -> ok
There are some bugs (size of dump …) but it work.
Here is a quote from the readme:
It’s ELF dumper from memory and it work with True blue cfw v2 and any 3.55 firmware because it doesn’t use lv2 peek/poke.
It will not brick your ps3. But i am not responsible for any damage.
- Enable dev_blind with multiman
- copy libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx from /dev_blind/sys/external/external to dev_hdd0/ and rename it “orignal_libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx”
- copy my modified “libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx” to /dev_blind/sys/external/
- load a True blue game from multiman
- exit multiman
- run your game
- wait few minutes (if you get black screen after 3 minutes reboot ps3)
- exit game
- go to ftp
- in dev_hdd0/ there are your decrypted DUMPEDBOOT.bin
- copy and rename it with another name.
Howto uninstall patch :
- You could uninstall this patch by replacing modified libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx by orginal libsysutil_np_trophy.sprx
- Or uptade in recovery mode
Thanks to: Ps3dev
Thanks to everyone who provided mirrors