• eBoot Fixes, PS3 Hacks , 31.08.2012

    The two well known PSN game cracking guys EXEtrimALL and propJOE, have gotten together and released all the DLC(Download Content), for the US version of Mass Effect 3, here are the contents of the DLC:

    Singleplayer DLC:

    • From Ashes, Leviathan.
    • Firefight Pack.
    • N7 Collector’s Edition Pack.
    • N7 Warfare Gear.
    • M-55 Argus (also included in Leviathan).
    • AT-12 Raider and M-90 Indra (included in Leviathan and Firefight Pack).
    • Extended Cut Free (must be downloaded and installed separately).

    Multiplayer DLC:

    • Online Pass (not tested).
    • Resurgence Map Pack Free.

     

    If you haven’t got it yet, grab the N0DRM eBoot fix here.
    Mass.Effect.3.EBOOT.PATCH.100.USA.PS3-N0DRM

    Discuss in Forums (73)


  • 73 Comments

    1. Esppiral
      08-31-2012
      05:53 PM
      1

      Shame I already finish the game on PC, won't play it again to enjoy the Dlc.

      You guys enjoy this great game!

    2. aries2k
      08-31-2012
      06:09 PM
      2

      Always nice work from EXEtrimAll and propJoe.

    3. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      06:11 PM
      3

      If anyone WERE looking for this, I might be able to help, maybe, possibly, not implying anything though. Nope.

    4. rocknard
      08-31-2012
      06:28 PM
      4

      ****... i have BLES version. thx anyway

    5. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      06:38 PM
      5

      why use the ****tiest upload site known to man?

      OH WE UPLOAD FOR FREE, BUT USE SITES THAT ALMOST FORCE USERS TO BUY PREMIUM

    6. tjhooker73
      08-31-2012
      07:44 PM
      6

      now some one needs to get the skyrim and the DLC working properly.

    7. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      07:46 PM
      7

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      The two well known PSN game cracking guys EXEtrimALL and propJOE, have gotten together and released ... [Read More]
      And the links ???

    8. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      07:48 PM
      8

      I was unaware that Skyrim for PS3 had DLC. Wait, it doesn't.

    9. tjhooker73
      08-31-2012
      07:54 PM
      9

      Originally Posted by falloutsux
      I was unaware that Skyrim for PS3 had DLC. Wait, it doesn't.
      well no **** sherlock. The reason is the mem leak issue. Plus its a ****ty port.

    10. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      07:58 PM
      10

      So how is it going to be fixed by someone here? Bethesda has an immense amount of help and $ony is helping them too, if they cannot fix their own game, I don't think we can fix it for them...

    11. XpNiNjA
      08-31-2012
      07:58 PM
      11

      Can anybody verify this is legit there is no other links to the DLC found the secret big mystery everybody want's to hide? https://safelinking.net/p/debe2e95d0

    12. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      08:02 PM
      12

      So far man that's it.

    13. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      08:15 PM
      13

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      Can anybody verify this is legit there is no other links to the DLC found the secret big mystery everybody want's to hide? https://safelinking.net/p/debe2e95d0
      This link dont work ....No oher link ????

    14. XpNiNjA
      08-31-2012
      08:16 PM
      14

      the link is inside it

    15. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      08:26 PM
      15

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      the link is inside it
      Please , check it.....

    16. XpNiNjA
      08-31-2012
      08:32 PM
      16

      Attention

      LEARN TO READ IDIOT



    17. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      08:47 PM
      17

      Please dont post direct links to prevent deletion. Thank you.
      Congrats, [MENTION=235164]XpNiNjA[/MENTION], you are now THAT guy.


      Also, that is DEF cracked content, inb4 deletion.

    18. XpNiNjA
      08-31-2012
      08:50 PM
      18

      sorry but it doesn't work for me it would be a huge fail if it just disappeared because nobody wanted to post link on different host

    19. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      09:00 PM
      19

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      sorry but it doesn't work for me it would be a huge fail if it just disappeared because nobody wanted to post link on different host
      Right... doesnt work

      Any other host ?

    20. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      09:22 PM
      20

      It works just fine.

    21. XpNiNjA
      08-31-2012
      09:22 PM
      21

      the download doesnt work who uses something called basicupload?

    22. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      09:25 PM
      22

      No, it works, I fully downloaded the whole thing. I can't do **** with it, my upload speed is 60Kb/s. If someone wants to pitch in for a premium account, I'll make links.

    23. GregoryRasputin
      08-31-2012
      09:27 PM
      23

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      the download doesnt work who uses something called basicupload?
      Perhaps its your brain that isn't working....

    24. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      09:29 PM
      24

      I swear to god, no one is patient in this world. There are people who understand things are not always instant, the rest are just retarded.

      DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS POST, LET ME CLARIFY IT FOR YOU.

      WHEN YOU TURN ON A LIGHT, ITS *ALMOST* INSTANT. ALMOST.

      WHEN YOU LOAD A WEB PAGE, THAT 1000 OTHER PEOPLE ARE CONTINOUSLY F5ING, IT WILL NOT BE INSTANT LIKE THE LIGHT BULB ALMOST WAS.

      IT WILL BE FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FROM IT.

      JUST WAIT FOR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE WEB 2.0 TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR YOU AND THEN THEY'LL UPLOAD IT TO A NICE ONE CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SITE.

      GOOD DAY SIR.

    25. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      09:32 PM
      25

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      the download doesnt work who uses something called basicupload?
      XpNINJA , can u PM where you find that info (PropJoe and EXEtrimALL releases) or NoDRM releases. Please

    26. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      09:34 PM
      26

    27. XpNiNjA
      08-31-2012
      09:40 PM
      27

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      Perhaps its your brain that isn't working....
      yea maybe Cleg/ just maybe thanks for disrespect apparent;y yours isnt working either cuz you can't give us a real link + im typing in the dark

    28. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      09:50 PM
      28

      In this thread I learned that download links don't work in the dark.

      Who knew?

    29. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      09:54 PM
      29

      Originally Posted by falloutsux
      In this thread I learned that download links don't work in the dark.

      Who knew?
      Please friend, let sarcasm out.

    30. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      09:56 PM
      30

      Sarcasm, friend, let out please.

    31. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      09:59 PM
      31

      Originally Posted by falloutsux
      Sarcasm, friend, let out please.
      Maybe i can try to learn web 2.0...... and maybe u need to learn good manners and respect.

    32. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      10:01 PM
      32

      Look guys, we DO NOT MAKE THE EBOOTS, therefore we could NOT have made the links.

      We are just people who like to use this stuff on our PS3s, we do not control who uploads what to where. But we do try to help you be able to download them yourselves, but we (the entire ps3 news scene included) are unable to o anything about these links.

      I've never even heard of this site let alone used it before, the site is under heavy load of which they are not at all accustomed too either.

      Just wait PLEASE, you honestly have no idea how many people come to PS3HAX and complain about this.


      REALLY [MENTION=102431]danielonys[/MENTION], I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE THE TOPIC. MANNERS AND RESPECT, YOU COME IN HERE TELLING US TO MAKE NEW LINKS AND GIVE REAL LINKS.

      PLEASE LEARN TO SPEAK FLUENT SENTENCES TOO, FFS.

    33. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      10:04 PM
      33

      Originally Posted by falloutsux
      Look guys, we DO NOT MAKE THE EBOOTS, therefore we could NOT have made the links.

      We are just people who like to use this stuff on our PS3s, we do not control who uploads what to where. But we do try to help you be able to download them yourselves, but we (the entire ps3 news scene included) are unable to o anything about these links.

      I've never even heard of this site let alone used it before, the site is under heavy load of which they are not at all accustomed too either.

      Just wait PLEASE, you honestly have no idea how many people come to PS3HAX and complain about this.


      REALLY [MENTION=102431]danielonys[/MENTION], I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE THE TOPIC. MANNERS AND RESPECT, YOU COME IN HERE TELLING US TO MAKE NEW LINKS AND GIVE REAL LINKS.

      PLEASE LEARN TO SPEAK FLUENT SENTENCES TOO, FFS.
      1: Im not a english speaker, maybe I cant write good sentences, BUT I know the respect.

      2: I dint ask for "real" links.

      3: I can undestand the same thing if u write with no capitals

    34. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      10:06 PM
      34

      Ok, if I make links I will see to it that you are the last to get them.

    35. GregoryRasputin
      08-31-2012
      10:07 PM
      35

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      yea maybe Cleg/ just maybe thanks for disrespect apparent;y yours isnt working either cuz you can't give us a real link + im typing in the dark
      I can't give you a link because it is illegal, that's why it said in the readme not to post the links, but it appears you were to dumb to understand that, count yourself lucky I didn't decide to give you an infraction.

    36. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      10:21 PM
      36

      Originally Posted by falloutsux
      Ok, if I make links I will see to it that you are the last to get them.
      Really ?

    37. XpNiNjA
      08-31-2012
      10:47 PM
      37

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      I can't give you a link because it is illegal, that's why it said in the readme not to post the links, but it appears you were to dumb to understand that, count yourself lucky I didn't decide to give you an infraction.
      Great way to treat members!

    38. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      10:51 PM
      38

      Hey look! You still didn't get what you guys wanted!

      You know what's awesome? PLAYING DLC ON MY MASS EFFECT 3 LOLOLOLOLOL.

    39. danielonys
      08-31-2012
      11:02 PM
      39

      Originally Posted by falloutsux
      Hey look! You still didn't get what you guys wanted!

      You know what's awesome? PLAYING DLC ON MY MASS EFFECT 3 LOLOLOLOLOL.
      are u 12 years old ?

      Ok last msg for U. I dont wanna to fill the post with useless comments

    40. falloutsux
      08-31-2012
      11:09 PM
      40

      k bye ttyl

    41. GregoryRasputin
      09-01-2012
      02:46 AM
      41

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      Great way to treat members!
      When members break the rules they get punished, I decided to tell you of the error of your ways rather than infract you.

    42. ninpo5537
      09-01-2012
      04:23 AM
      42

      Originally Posted by XpNiNjA
      Great way to treat members!

      I agree, very sad!!

    43. ev1l51xty51x
      09-01-2012
      04:40 AM
      43

      Awsime, can't wait to get home.

      Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

    44. dobber
      09-01-2012
      05:54 AM
      44

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      When members break the rules they get punished, I decided to tell you of the error of your ways rather than infract you.
      It was hardly what was said that made him comment, it was rather how it was said. But I'm not really surprised.

    45. GregoryRasputin
      09-01-2012
      06:20 AM
      45

      Originally Posted by dobber
      It was hardly what was said that made him comment, it was rather how it was said. But I'm not really surprised.
      He posted links to pirated material, instead of infracting I spoke to him, so know your facts before you talk out of your anus.

    46. GregoryRasputin
      09-01-2012
      06:23 AM
      46

      Originally Posted by ninpo5537
      I agree, very sad!!
      Are you slow in the head, I already explained that he broke rules by posting links to pirated material, it is against forum rules and it stated on the release readme not to post those links, but he did anyway.

      So instead of infracting or banning him, I spoke to him for the idiot he was.

    47. dobber
      09-01-2012
      06:28 AM
      47

      Originally Posted by GregoryRasputin
      He posted links to pirated material, instead of infracting I spoke to him, so know your facts before you talk out of your anus.
      Thanks for making my point

    48. sharinpark
      09-01-2012
      06:29 AM
      48

      Hope a patch for 1.07 skyrim's update

    49. GregoryRasputin
      09-01-2012
      06:31 AM
      49

      Originally Posted by dobber
      Thanks for making my point
      I think you just made my point, you spoke from your anus, without having the intelligence to understand why he was spoke to in such away.

      I suppose you would prefer that I banned him instead of speaking harshly to him, next time I will not be so lenient.

    50. GregoryRasputin
      09-01-2012
      06:33 AM
      50

      Originally Posted by sharinpark
      Hope a patch for 1.07 skyrim's update
      If you can afford it, buy yourself a really good graphics card and play Skyrim on your PC, that's what I did and it play so well.

    51. Bigbones87
      09-01-2012
      09:56 AM
      51

      I am surprised Greg didn't give your ass an infraction. Must have caught him on a good day. You don't want to see him on a bad day. He will light your ass up. If you don't like the way things are here on ps3hax, there is a red button at the top that says logout. Press it and Don't log back in. I hear ps3iso likes pirated material posted all over there site.

    52. johnnymandli
      09-01-2012
      10:09 AM
      52

      Guys, sorry for basic host problems, but this host usualy works fine, and not slow at all.
      I think it depends on region of the world you live in.

      Anyway, I uploaded ME3 DLC PACK to other host, putlocker.
      Tested and working fine.
      Use same link to get notepad with direct links. New mirror links added inside.

      PS - I fixed many new psn stuff. Finally I cracked JAK 1, 2, 3 psn versions and for Greg I did Borderlands digital edition.
      Kidding. Borderlands game fixed for everyone.
      Huge space saving with psn versions. Retail game more then double the size.

      Cheers.

    53. TitaniumL
      09-01-2012
      10:11 AM
      53

      Are you pr0pjoe or you just copy pasting his words?

    54. Alvoca
      09-01-2012
      01:05 PM
      54

      Very nice. I definitely try this out

    55. XpNiNjA
      09-01-2012
      03:10 PM
      55

      Originally Posted by johnnymandli
      Guys, sorry for basic host problems, but this host usualy works fine, and not slow at all.
      I think it depends on region of the world you live in.

      Anyway, I uploaded ME3 DLC PACK to other host, putlocker.
      Tested and working fine.
      Use same link to get notepad with direct links. New mirror links added inside.

      PS - I fixed many new psn stuff. Finally I cracked JAK 1, 2, 3 psn versions and for Greg I did Borderlands digital edition.
      Kidding. Borderlands game fixed for everyone.
      Huge space saving with psn versions. Retail game more then double the size.

      Cheers.
      Cool Thanx Johnny sorry for posting direct links if you don't want im a noob to some of these thing's what do direct links do cookie track?

    56. falloutsux
      09-01-2012
      04:09 PM
      56

      #1 propJOE has like 4 diff aliases.

      #2 so many whiney noobs in this thread man

    57. TitaniumL
      09-01-2012
      07:10 PM
      57

      Hahaha!

      10 charcoals.

    58. damingraham
      09-01-2012
      11:50 PM
      58

      I get a black screen after clicking on it in the newest MM. Goes for both normal and select + x.

      Before this i got error when trying to boot it so i replaced the eboot in
      PS3_GAME/USRDIR/
      and PARAM in
      PS3_GAME


      what am i doing wrong here?

    59. espinales
      09-02-2012
      03:32 AM
      59

      Some supermoderators say b#ll Sh#t when a member post a link to download an eboot patch, crack or anykind of bypass of any game that everybody knows is illegal to do it, for example comment 35 in this thread. But what is the f**ing priviledge to do it?, like this one:

      http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/09/releas...s-n0drm-fixes/
      Posted by GregoryRasputin , on 01/09/2012 , @ 07:55am

      So if you want to be a f***ing judge start with yourself and dont post any S**t like this.

    60. falloutsux
      09-02-2012
      03:34 AM
      60

      [MENTION=7773]GregoryRasputin[/MENTION]

      when you get chance that ass....guy who posted above me wants to quarrel with you, just letting you know :D

      it is 5am and i dont have the time to make boob pics atm because im working with that me3 dlc and the eboots

    61. GregoryRasputin
      09-02-2012
      04:10 AM
      61

      Originally Posted by espinales
      Some supermoderators say b#ll Sh#t when a member post a link to download an eboot patch, crack or anykind of bypass of any game that everybody knows is illegal to do it, for example comment 35 in this thread. But what is the f**ing priviledge to do it?, like this one:

      http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/09/releas...s-n0drm-fixes/
      Posted by GregoryRasputin , on 01/09/2012 , @ 07:55am

      So if you want to be a f***ing judge start with yourself and dont post any S**t like this.
      Hey i know you are probably an idiot, so explaining this is probably a huge waste of my time, but ill give it a go anyway, ill use dots and capitalization so you can follow the words, slowly.....

      IF....I...POST...EBOOTS...SONY...WILL....NOT...RAPE...THE...SITE

      IF...I...POST...LINKS...TO...DLC...OR...GAMES...SONY...WILL...SEND...THEIR...LAWYERS


      SONY...DO...NOT...CARE...FOR...EBOOTS

      SONY...CARES...FOR...PIRATED...GAMES...AND...DLC


      Now do you understand the point of me being p*ssed off slowboy ?


      Or would you rather me make an audio file, where i speak extremely loudly and slowly, just so it sinks in your head and the head of your fellow idiot members that don't understand the difference between posting eBoots and pirated games/DLC.

      Originally Posted by espinales
      Some supermoderators say b#ll Sh#t when a member post a link to download an eboot patch
      Oh and i assume you are an idiot, because you fail to see the amount of members who have posted eBoots, here are a few for example:

      [MENTION=208137]Simonbuck[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=100250]twat420[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=212525]SoulR3aper[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=168220]falloutsux[/MENTION]
      [MENTION=235910]uncharted angel[/MENTION]

      You will notice i haven't told them off, why ?
      BECAUSE THERE IS ZERO PROBLEMS WITH EBOOTS.

      THERE IS A HUGE PROBLEM WITH POSTING DIRECT LINKS TO PIRATED GAMES/DLC.

    62. falloutsux
      09-02-2012
      04:12 AM
      62

      oh hey look at my signature its not relevant to this thread at all guys srsly

    63. ALDONUM1
      09-02-2012
      04:13 AM
      63

      Fantastic.

    64. falloutsux
      09-02-2012
      04:17 AM
      64

      i love how you have to like work your way around the censor system to make insults

      youre all like YEAH....uh....SLOWBOY...thats right SLOWBOY

    65. ALDONUM1
      09-02-2012
      04:21 AM
      65

      Fallout does not sux.

    66. falloutsux
      09-02-2012
      04:23 AM
      66

      the game is amazing

      ive already clarified, unless you are talking about meeeeee :blush:

    67. GregoryRasputin
      09-02-2012
      04:34 AM
      67

      Originally Posted by falloutsux
      i love how you have to like work your way around the censor system to make insults

      youre all like YEAH....uh....SLOWBOY...thats right SLOWBOY
      Not sure what you are talking about, i haven't bypassed the censor in anyway, the dots resemble the speed in which i am letting him read. more dots would have made it slower.

      Also i haven't insulted, anyone that cannot understand the difference between posting links of eBoots and games/dlc, is an idiot, that isn't an insult, it is fact.

    68. falloutsux
      09-02-2012
      04:37 AM
      68

      no im just saying as a mod you dot really go out of bounds alot

      like instead of you just banning him and calling him an ******* or something you called him "slowboy"

      its just funny to me i find dumb crap like that funny dont ask me why i blame reddit honesly

    69. mermer
      09-02-2012
      08:04 AM
      69

      A little off topic but.. Thanks for the links, they work fine.

    70. xdrean
      09-02-2012
      08:12 PM
      70

      Hi there, this is great news, thank you guys, you are awesome.

    71. falloutsux
      09-02-2012
      09:06 PM
      71

      we have no idea what you are talking about there are no links to anything itt

    72. damingraham
      09-02-2012
      09:30 PM
      72

      Originally Posted by damingraham
      I get a black screen after clicking on it in the newest MM. Goes for both normal and select + x.

      Before this i got error when trying to boot it so i replaced the eboot in
      PS3_GAME/USRDIR/
      and PARAM in
      PS3_GAME


      what am i doing wrong here?
      ...... help pls ?

    73. t-una
      09-05-2012
      12:47 PM
      73

      The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search.