• PS3 Hacks, Rumour, Wii U , 12.11.2012

    Gimme Gimme Games has posted what appear to be leaked specs of the Wii U:

    View the full article here.
    or
    Download the PDF here.

    Discuss in Forums (17)


  • 17 Comments

    1. deroad
      11-12-2012
      04:51 PM
      1

      i have tried the dev menu xD
      i never saw an ugliest menu as that one.
      everything grey :S

    2. synce
      11-12-2012
      05:19 PM
      2

      Some of these specs look ancient by today's standards, even if it's competing with the PS360... I don't know how accurate they are, I barely care about the WiiU. The blogger seems confused by the 64GB bit, well all it says is 記憶装置 (storage). There's nothing about options

    3. hellsing9
      11-12-2012
      05:20 PM
      3

      Yeah, honestly i don't like it at all.
      But they have enough time to make it right.

      P.s: The blogger is confuse because the specs details are on Katakana. [MENTION=205439]synce[/MENTION]

    4. roseysdaddy
      11-12-2012
      06:55 PM
      4

      ^ wut? still time? doesnt this come out in like 2 weeks?

    5. ziratul
      11-13-2012
      12:12 AM
      5

      THis "rumor" does not make any sense.

    6. Inspectah_Deck
      11-13-2012
      03:36 AM
      6

      This rumor is fake.
      14nm processor, yeah sure....

    7. bearmon2010
      11-13-2012
      07:48 AM
      7

      Originally Posted by synce
      Some of these specs look ancient by today's standards, even if it's competing with the PS360... I don't know how accurate they are, I barely care about the WiiU. The blogger seems confused by the 64GB bit, well all it says is 記憶装置 (storage). There's nothing about options
      You are not correct. WiiU is not compete with the ps360.. Its the next generation and complete against PS4 and 720. Nothing to do with PS360.

    8. roseysdaddy
      11-13-2012
      07:59 AM
      8

      Originally Posted by bearmon2010
      You are not correct. WiiU is not compete with the ps360.. Its the next generation and complete against PS4 and 720. Nothing to do with PS360.
      he's saying that the hardware stats look outdated, even when compared to the ps360. which it will be competing with until the next systems come out.

    9. transamguy
      11-13-2012
      08:09 AM
      9

      Nintendo is famous for using dated hardware, its how they keep the prices low and dominate the market and the consumers eat it up. So when then next $600 console comes out and the $300 Wii-U is killing everyone... it will just be a rinse and repeat of Wii vs Xbox 360 vs Ps3. Not sure if you kept tabs but the wii won for most consoles sold at 97 million, while the Xbox and PS3 are tied around 70 million sold.

    10. Persian McLovin
      11-13-2012
      07:36 PM
      10

      Originally Posted by transamguy
      Nintendo is famous for using dated hardware, its how they keep the prices low and dominate the market and the consumers eat it up. So when then next $600 console comes out and the $300 Wii-U is killing everyone... it will just be a rinse and repeat of Wii vs Xbox 360 vs Ps3. Not sure if you kept tabs but the wii won for most consoles sold at 97 million, while the Xbox and PS3 are tied around 70 million sold.
      Nintendo has become famous for using dated hardware...the GC was hella powerful just as an example.

    11. republicano
      11-18-2012
      02:18 AM
      11

      even if its outdated its entertainment you want, I would trade high specs for ps2,nintendo 64 like gameplay anyday,

    12. AlexBaka
      11-18-2012
      03:02 AM
      12

      Just got some info about real Wii U HDD capacity. Actuall free space on 8 Gb (which is happened to be 7.2 Gb not 8) hdd will be 3 Gb, cause 4.2 Gb are devoted to profile data storage. The same story with 32 Gb, only 25 Gb are available




      So whateve version you buy, just add some external drive

      P.S. and one more intresting news - 5 Gb update awaits those who bought the console at the vary first day

    13. OoZic
      11-18-2012
      09:56 AM
      13

      Just pre-ordered the Wii U ZombiU Pack

    14. ovhaum
      11-18-2012
      01:09 PM
      14

      Originally Posted by OoZic
      Just pre-ordered the Wii U ZombiU Pack

      Congrats.

      Just be sure to not shut down your console during the whopping 5GB FW update.

      see here

    15. OoZic
      11-18-2012
      02:07 PM
      15

      Originally Posted by ovhaum
      Congrats.

      Just be sure to not shut down your console during the whopping 5GB FW update.

      see here
      Thanks for the warning

      A 5Gb update, that is bigger as the complete Windows 8 install DVD

    16. ziratul
      11-18-2012
      02:50 PM
      16

      Anyone from US have new details about Wii U Hardware? whats in it?

      Extra CPU/GPU news?

    17. OoZic
      11-18-2012
      02:54 PM
      17

      Originally Posted by ziratul
      Anyone from US have new details about Wii U Hardware? whats in it?

      Extra CPU/GPU news?
      If you like to watch a 2 hour video:

      http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php...839#post482839