• PS3 Hacks , 17.04.2014

    Latest version is out of Habib’s CFW.  This update comes with some-what-functioning PS2 BC support, various cleanups and bug fixes.

     

    Changelog v1.02B:

    1.upto user yo use habibplugin
    2.no more boot_plugins.txt in dev_flash.(now resides where it should(dev_hdd0))
    3.re-builded from v1.00
    4.semi-bc ps2 support.
    5.BUG FIX!!!(for old phaty models)

    [Download][VIA]

    Discuss in Forums (36)


  • 36 Comments

    1. stussy1
      04-17-2014
      07:06 PM
      1

      Has this firmware still got controller sync issues anyone test this yet ?

    2. YamiJustin
      04-17-2014
      07:52 PM
      2

      Will this work with original 60gb PS3?
      All the other ones never seem to support PS2 BC despite the fact that the 20gb and 60gb PS3s are totally built for it

    3. No0bZiLLa
      04-17-2014
      08:32 PM
      3

      they also have a completely different way of handing pa2 im pretty sure... because of the actual hardware

    4. mcmrc1
      04-17-2014
      10:18 PM
      4

      [MENTION=104981]stussy1[/MENTION] smhabib wrote this

      Good news guys.We heard controller synch bug, an error of sony.now i heard a report that IF you use old ps2 files for phat models, it works!

      but cant say what he means with old ps2 files...

    5. toolz
      04-18-2014
      01:39 AM
      5

      199 MB unpacked aint pups supposed be 197 MB

    6. snrrr
      04-18-2014
      03:42 AM
      6

      from latest rebug to this via usb
      a good idea ???

    7. toolz
      04-18-2014
      03:49 AM
      7

      yes good idea mate

      Originally Posted by snrrr
      from latest rebug to this via usb
      a good idea ???

    8. snrrr
      04-18-2014
      10:11 AM
      8

      Forgot to say my blue ray lens is shot and was looking to play stuff disc-less
      Webman and this cfw maybe?

    9. l33x
      04-19-2014
      02:14 AM
      9

      thanx for everyones hard work its been great am waiting for rebug to wake up tho as like the extra features they do. would be nice to see if anyone could get like anaction reply or something into there firmware where I could add my own cheats as and when.

    10. loc1993
      04-19-2014
      12:55 PM
      10

      Can i just update my rogero 4.55 to this firmware? And the ps2 support is also avaible on Ps3 80GB and slim 320GB models?

      Thanks in advance!

    11. PS3HackerModz
      04-20-2014
      10:41 AM
      11

      Update. Habib made a version 1.03 COBRA CFW.

    12. DEFAULTDNB
      04-20-2014
      05:11 PM
      12

      I need MD5's for all these.....

    13. beanbaggins
      04-21-2014
      01:30 AM
      13

      Important question that a lot of people don't know to ask. Can you downgrade from this FW? I have had issues in earlier Habib CFW trying so. For instance, if I want to install Rogero 4.46 or REBUG directly over this, will it work or will I still get an error saying that my current FW is newer or up to date?

    14. JVC
      04-22-2014
      11:22 AM
      14

      Originally Posted by beanbaggins
      Important question that a lot of people don't know to ask. Can you downgrade from this FW? I have had issues in earlier Habib CFW trying so. For instance, if I want to install Rogero 4.46 or REBUG directly over this, will it work or will I still get an error saying that my current FW is newer or up to date?
      All HABIB CFW AFAIK are able to downgrade to CFW 3.55 at least without error,to make sure just go back to 3.55 and install toggle qa to go back and forth any CFW.

    15. snrrr
      04-22-2014
      12:34 PM
      15

      Originally Posted by JVC
      All HABIB CFW AFAIK are able to downgrade to CFW 3.55 at least without error,to make sure just go back to 3.55 and install toggle qa to go back and forth any CFW.
      do you use any downgrader pup ie regug 999 or has it got to be a habib downgrader ?

    16. JVC
      04-23-2014
      05:10 PM
      16

      Originally Posted by snrrr
      do you use any downgrader pup ie regug 999 or has it got to be a habib downgrader ?
      REBUG should work fine to downgrade,just go to 3.55 then make sure to toggle qa to not worry about it again.

    17. ijssjes
      05-15-2014
      03:31 AM
      17

      help whats is rong whit this i am 4 times banned from black ops 2 plaese help me
      i am sorry for my bad english but i am dutch

    18. schlucio
      05-30-2014
      01:55 PM
      18

      hey can someone explain me how i can install it with 4.55 ofw? it doesnt work. the ps3 doesnt find the .PUP in the updatemode on the USB-Stick

    19. dazza4783
      05-30-2014
      01:57 PM
      19

      Originally Posted by schlucio
      hey can someone explain me how i can install it with 4.55 ofw? it doesnt work. the ps3 doesnt find the .PUP in the updatemode on the USB-Stick
      You don't. You can't install CFW over any OFW higher than 3.55.
      You downgrade to 3.55 and install it over that.

    20. schlucio
      05-30-2014
      02:06 PM
      20

      really? ok i didnt know this sorry.

    21. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      05:55 AM
      21

      Guys, ive installed yesterday the Habib 4.55 CFW and it did worked perfectly yesterday and today since i tried to start my ps.
      It keeps saying connect the joystick and after that its asking for a update?
      Does anyone have some advice for me?
      I dont know which way to go

    22. pauline45
      07-16-2014
      06:09 AM
      22

      use habid/cobra 4.55 v1.03
      get here http://tortuga-cove.com/forums/viewt...p?f=129&t=6391

    23. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      01:29 PM
      23

      I did Pauline. It works fine now but my controller wont connect wireless.
      That's annoying.
      Anything that can help me to get rid off that issue.
      Thnx Habib the cfw works fine exc. the controller part.

    24. bonesnizz
      07-16-2014
      01:39 PM
      24

      Originally Posted by Naruto90
      I did Pauline. It works fine now but my controller wont connect wireless.
      That's annoying.
      Anything that can help me to get rid off that issue.
      Thnx Habib the cfw works fine exc. the controller part.
      Are you talking about the controller problem with ps2 games?

    25. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      01:57 PM
      25

      no the ps3.
      i aint playing ps2 games anymore no emelators.
      i really dont know what to do

    26. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      02:10 PM
      26

      im gonna try the 4.60 of HABIB's cfw.
      I hope it will solve the problem.
      but will it format the hdd?

    27. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      02:41 PM
      27

      i updated to 4.60 habib's but the controller still aint working wireless.
      any advice is welcome..

    28. bonesnizz
      07-16-2014
      02:53 PM
      28

      I dont know if this will work,but try to reset the controller, with the little hole in the back,and see if that works.

    29. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      03:01 PM
      29

      Originally Posted by bonesnizz
      I dont know if this will work,but try to reset the controller, with the little hole in the back,and see if that works.
      aint working bro.
      need a other solution.
      updated cfw. resetted controllers.
      and now playing wired which is really ****edup

    30. bonesnizz
      07-16-2014
      03:07 PM
      30

      I wonder if your bluetooth board is bad?

    31. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      03:19 PM
      31

      Originally Posted by bonesnizz
      I wonder if your bluetooth board is bad?
      i hope not bro.
      i wish for a free solution

    32. bonesnizz
      07-16-2014
      03:26 PM
      32

      did you open your ps3? If so you might have pinched or disconnected something.

    33. passete
      07-16-2014
      03:32 PM
      33

      Originally Posted by Naruto90
      i hope not bro.
      i wish for a free solution
      Already answered here : http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=73394
      No need to make 2 threads, cause people will repeat the same things again and again.

    34. Naruto90
      07-16-2014
      04:07 PM
      34

      Originally Posted by bonesnizz
      did you open your ps3? If so you might have pinched or disconnected something.
      yes i did to use the hardware flasher and everything went alright.

      passete;
      i couldnt find it. ive kept searching.
      Thnx guys
      one love

    35. playerkp420
      07-16-2014
      07:23 PM
      35

      Originally Posted by Naruto90
      yes i did to use the hardware flasher and everything went alright.

      passete;
      i couldnt find it. ive kept searching.
      Thnx guys
      one love
      Maybe it needs the Bluetooth firmware reinstalled? Best way to do that (without trying to find a CFW that doesn't have it edited out), would be to install OFW 3.55. (of course, you would need to be on 3.55 CFW and have qa flag enabled, to install OFW 3.55 from recovery or using Condor Updater)

      This is another reason I suggest in my guide, when downgrading to use rogero downgrader and then do the dehash steps.

      Or your problem could be as simple as the wire antenna was not plugged back in correctly, when assembling the PS3. Very easy to not get it back on good.

    36. Naruto90
      07-17-2014
      05:44 AM
      36

      Originally Posted by playerkp420
      Maybe it needs the Bluetooth firmware reinstalled? Best way to do that (without trying to find a CFW that doesn't have it edited out), would be to install OFW 3.55. (of course, you would need to be on 3.55 CFW and have qa flag enabled, to install OFW 3.55 from recovery or using Condor Updater)

      This is another reason I suggest in my guide, when downgrading to use rogero downgrader and then do the dehash steps.

      Or your problem could be as simple as the wire antenna was not plugged back in correctly, when assembling the PS3. Very easy to not get it back on good.
      Moderator What can i do without you.
      I forgot to plug the black en white wire back.
      1 is for wifi and the other is for bluetooth. must be right.
      :-D problem resolved.