• Featured, General , 11.08.2014

    If this game is *next-gen* maybe they can add a lizard or a mutant for co-op. Maybe will be funnier to play.
    Release date: November 4, 2014.

    Discuss in Forums (17)


  • 17 Comments

    1. ICECOLDKILLAH
      08-11-2014
      01:32 PM
      1

      gay... just gay

    2. rot
      08-11-2014
      01:54 PM
      2

      Just when you think it couldn't get any worse...

    3. hellsing9
      08-11-2014
      02:45 PM
      3

      Worse than this news, that the audio was in *Auto-play* so i watched and listened to those all stupid gunshots maybe 15 times while refreshing and editing.

      Another COD, Another day.

    4. tjhooker73
      08-11-2014
      02:50 PM
      4

      I think it looks pretty cool. Kinda COD+Titan Fall+Destiny - Giant Robots

    5. Wolfie708
      08-11-2014
      03:12 PM
      5

      Just looks like every single 'I'm a big boy with my guns' game to me lol

    6. hellsing9
      08-11-2014
      04:18 PM
      6

      Originally Posted by Wolfie708
      Just looks like every single 'I'm a big boy with my guns' game to me lol
      And i don't see my legs too. When the **** they will fix that, BF3/BF4 has that. It' so friggin anoying to play having no legs..lol

    7. monu1232009
      08-11-2014
      09:57 PM
      7

      hey where is kratos?

    8. anmol007
      08-11-2014
      10:38 PM
      8

      oh god, someone please save the gaming industry....
      just what the heck are they doing.. nes psx and ps2 were the best ... those days will never come back again

    9. Solotime
      08-11-2014
      11:11 PM
      9

      What the hell did I just watch....I just lost some brain cells now from that Call Of Duty.

      Why even post this on PS3Hax?
      It's just crap and what a 12 year old would love...

    10. hellsing9
      08-12-2014
      12:59 AM
      10

      Originally Posted by Solotime
      What the hell did I just watch....I just lost some brain cells now from that Call Of Duty.

      Why even post this on PS3Hax?
      It's just crap and what a 12 year old would love...
      COD fan base like us or not is kinda huge.
      Just gaming news. even if i despise it.

    11. Cheesethief
      08-12-2014
      01:53 AM
      11

      Originally Posted by tjhooker73
      I think it looks pretty cool. Kinda COD+Titan Fall+Destiny - Giant Robots = Total Sh́t.
      Finished that equation for you.

      Just mashing things together does not get you a good product. CoD was supposed to be at least realistic to the era, not some made up futuristic trash. CoD is trying too much to be Halo and all of the other futuristic shooters, but it's just not.

    12. tjhooker73
      08-12-2014
      02:03 AM
      12

      Originally Posted by Cheesethief
      Finished that equation for you.

      Just mashing things together does not get you a good product. CoD was supposed to be at least realistic to the era, not some made up futuristic trash. CoD is trying too much to be Halo and all of the other futuristic shooters, but it's just not.
      I think I will actually *Get* it I skipped ghosts cause that was ****. And I wasted my money on MW3 expecting it to be good >.> I kinda like the way this AW looks.

    13. stussy1
      08-12-2014
      03:46 AM
      13

      I will be getting it for the xbox one looks pretty good
      I just hope they make another black ops

    14. heineken
      08-12-2014
      10:09 AM
      14

      I agree with a poster a page back. It looks just like a revamped COD slash Titanfall. and just how bad Ghost is im actually looking forward to this. Looked kinda dope to me to be honest.

    15. Solotime
      08-15-2014
      07:51 PM
      15

      I would only buy this game for missions and sell it right away when I win one time.
      The online would be so messed up.

    16. FarSide
      08-21-2014
      11:52 AM
      16

      COD just went full retard!

    17. crazelunatic
      08-21-2014
      12:01 PM
      17

      With those exo suits it kinda plays like crysis 2 mp.