• Gamesonic user @ vittorio120 has taken [HABIB] CFW 4:46 COBRA and added support for @smhabibs Cobra Toggler! You can switch from cobra mode to regular mode and utilize any backup manager you like all on trusty old 4.46 CFW!

    • MADE OUT OF 4:46 OFW
    • HAVE INSTALL PACKAGE FILES AND app_home
    • HAVE COMPATIBILITY REACTPSN
    • CHECK ALL PATCHED ECDSA
    • LV2 PATCHED TO ADD PEEK / POKE Supoort
    • PATCHED TO DISABLE LV1 LV2 PROTECTION
    • PATCHED LV1 TO ADD PEEK / POKE SUPPORT
    • IT CAN RUN GAMES SIGNED WITH KEYS UPTO 4.50 (4.50 = MMCM)
    • CAN BE UPDATED OVER ANY CFW.
    • CAN BE UPDATED OVER 3:55 OFW
    • NO ADDED BT / BD PATCHES
    • RSOD BYPASS
    • REACTPSN ONLINE PATCH ADDED
    • BETTER SYSTEM STABILITY
    • PSP REMASTER SUPPORT ADDED
    • QA FLAG ENABLED BY DEFAULT IF PS3 QA WAS ON 3:55
    • Cinavia PROTECTION REMOVED (HDD ON CONTENT) (PROPER FIX DEX 4.46)
    • COBRA IS PORTED
    • OtherOS ADDED
    • NEW - 1:01: CFU / SM syscalls PATCHED (V2.00 TESTED ON MY ONE AND POC)
    • NEW - 1:02: FIXED ISSUE on BC PS2 CONSOLE (thanks to bitsbubba for reporting)
    • NEW - 1:03: ADDED IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS PATCH.
    • ADDED SUPPORT FOR THE TOGGLE COBRA

    DOWNLOAD: HERE

    SOURCE: HERE

    MD5 added to PPCiDB: “C2B4F8868864DF0DA1D0F825DCADF683″ = “[HABIB] MFW 4.46 + Cobra 7.00 [1.03 COBRA TOGGLE MOD by VITTORIO120]“

    Discuss in Forums (32)


  • 32 Comments

    1. sdw100
      09-30-2014
      01:28 PM
      1

      [QUOTE=DEFAULTDNB;800822]

      Gamesonic user [Read More]
      Cant open the page

    2. DEFAULTDNB
      09-30-2014
      01:50 PM
      2

      Thank you [MENTION=16914]hekel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=288715]sdw100[/MENTION]

    3. Caverna
      09-30-2014
      02:38 PM
      3

      Strange...
      Is 4.65 so worthless?
      I had a joystick issue were if I did try to turn the ps3 from controller it still blinking even after the ps3 finishes turning on.
      With Habib 4.65 v1.02 this issue was resolved!
      And as a bonus I can become online without too much headache B-)

    4. vvaepvv
      09-30-2014
      04:42 PM
      4

      Does this mean i can put cfw on my ps3 with ease, without the need for odde or any other dongle? like when the ps3 was hacked in the beginning, we could just put the cfw on any usb and install cfw..? sorry its been a while since ive been out of the ps hax scene

    5. catamount
      09-30-2014
      05:44 PM
      5

      Where is the Cobra Toggler? I cant find it, and Habib Toolbox goes black and never comes back. The Rebug Toolbox doesnt work either. All I want to do is be able to turn Cobra off/on when I want, and didnt Webman have a feature that did exactly that? Where did it go?

      EDIT: Nvm, figured it out using webman+webmanmod 1.30

    6. catamount
      09-30-2014
      06:24 PM
      6

      Originally Posted by vvaepvv
      Does this mean i can put cfw on my ps3 with ease, without the need for odde or any other dongle? like when the ps3 was hacked in the beginning, we could just put the cfw on any usb and install cfw..? sorry its been a while since ive been out of the ps hax scene
      Yes, just rename to PS3UPDAT.PUP and install

    7. vvaepvv
      09-30-2014
      06:57 PM
      7

      Originally Posted by catamount
      Yes, just rename to PS3UPDAT.PUP and install
      Can i put this cfw on my ps3 then? i have OFW 4.60. A long time ago my sis updated my ps3, ruining my cfw. I have been hopeful to install cfw on it again but i havent been keeping up lately with these things.

    8. hekel
      09-30-2014
      07:08 PM
      8

      Originally Posted by DEFAULTDNB
      Thank you [MENTION=16914]hekel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=288715]sdw100[/MENTION]

      Originally Posted by Caverna
      Strange...
      Is 4.65 so worthless?
      I had a joystick issue were if I did try to turn the ps3 from controller it still blinking even after the ps3 finishes turning on.
      With Habib 4.65 v1.02 this issue was resolved!
      And as a bonus I can become online without too much headache B-)
      No, nobody said any such thing. Some folks just prefer to use the tried-and-true 4.46; It already works great, doesn't need any fixing. =p
      Maybe the controller issue you were having was on 4.53 or something?
      It takes less than a minute to spoof your FW Version… and then you're done. It's far from a headache.
      Originally Posted by vvaepvv
      Can i put this cfw on my ps3 then? i have OFW 4.60. A long time ago my sis updated my ps3, ruining my cfw. I have been hopeful to install cfw on it again but i havent been keeping up lately with these things.
      No, look in the Upper Right corner of the site. You need a hardware flasher to install CFW over OFW unless you're on 3.55. http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/09/guide-...lbreak-my-ps3/

    9. vvaepvv
      09-30-2014
      07:11 PM
      9

      Originally Posted by hekel


      No, look in the Upper Right corner of the site. You need a hardware flasher to install CFW over OFW unless you're on 3.55. http://www.ps3hax.net/2013/09/guide-...lbreak-my-ps3/
      Ah, isee. i was afraid of that. well thank you anyways. guess ill just wait for the next unlocked keys/compatible cfw. too cheap and lazy to buy/install a odde & flasher.

    10. Caverna
      09-30-2014
      09:49 PM
      10

      Originally Posted by hekel

      No, nobody said any such thing. Some folks just prefer to use the tried-and-true 4.46; It already works great, doesn't need any fixing. =p
      Maybe the controller issue you were having was on 4.53 or something?
      It takes less than a minute to spoof your FW Version… and then you're done. It's far from a headache.
      When I was at 4.50, I did try to spoof at that occasion without any success, so I just let it go...
      For now, Habib Cobra 4.65 v1.02 it's fine for my (even online)...
      But thanks for the tip!

    11. DEFAULTDNB
      10-01-2014
      12:38 AM
      11

      Originally Posted by vvaepvv
      Ah, isee. i was afraid of that. well thank you anyways. guess ill just wait for the next unlocked keys/compatible cfw. too cheap and lazy to buy/install a odde & flasher.
      You are in for a long wait my friend.

    12. Smhabib
      10-01-2014
      09:20 AM
      12

      My toggler was having fw check in it.
      Probably he patched the kernel for peek/poke for use to toggle cobra with webman OR he patched the cobra toggler.

    13. knobbie
      10-01-2014
      11:41 AM
      13

      why would i install this version? I'm on habib 4.65 v 1.02?

      And why does he still updates this version?

    14. BRI69
      10-01-2014
      03:04 PM
      14

      You will need to downgrade with a hardware flasher to 3.55 before installation of sorts!!

      Originally Posted by vvaepvv
      Can i put this cfw on my ps3 then? i have OFW 4.60. A long time ago my sis updated my ps3, ruining my cfw. I have been hopeful to install cfw on it again but i havent been keeping up lately with these things.

    15. baileyscream
      10-01-2014
      03:27 PM
      15

      Originally Posted by Smhabib
      My toggler was having fw check in it.
      Probably he patched the kernel for peek/poke for use to toggle cobra with webman OR he patched the cobra toggler.
      You would think you could check and see seeing as it's your cfw and toggler
      Just saying :P


      Sent from my hand using Tapatalk and magic

    16. haz367
      10-02-2014
      04:08 AM
      16

      Originally Posted by baileyscream
      You would think you could check and see seeing as it's your cfw and toggler
      Just saying :P


      Sent from my hand using Tapatalk and magic
      seems 2 lv2krn edits did the trick?!
      1170C-1179F
      36E895-36E8B7

      nothing else is changed

    17. Smhabib
      10-02-2014
      08:25 AM
      17

      These two changes allow the cfw calls to be used when cobra not enabled.
      See, he did this prolly for webman toggle

    18. Zackloader
      10-05-2014
      10:42 AM
      18

      If I switch of the cobra to regular cfw , I can use CCAPI without accident? Can anyone confirm this?
      Thanks...
      Sorry my bad english...

    19. Isleofdoom
      10-07-2014
      11:18 AM
      19

      This fw has alot of nice features n works well n have tested with a new Mm 4.65 that adds ps2iso on non B/C consoles as it's bin tested on CECH2501A /CECH2001A. But thanks for this awesome fw habib

    20. Isleofdoom
      10-10-2014
      11:06 AM
      20

      This is a great fw and have tested it personaly with a few consoles but latest version is 1.03A which works well except the pspiso which gave me alot of bugs n seems not alot of higher fw seem to support pspiso without issues

    21. g.armour
      10-10-2014
      02:27 PM
      21

      How do you play ps2 games with this"?

    22. Isleofdoom
      10-10-2014
      05:10 PM
      22

      I do have a version of Mm that I'm working on that does play ps2iso on slim but havnt released as im working on pspemulation as it's all over the place n has issues with every game I have thrown at it

    23. Isleofdoom
      10-10-2014
      05:13 PM
      23

      As for the issues deleting games I have managed to fix

    24. g.armour
      10-10-2014
      08:11 PM
      24

      Ok, so I installed this and now Multi man does not work anymore? Any ideas? When I try to load, I just get a black screen.

    25. Isleofdoom
      10-10-2014
      10:31 PM
      25

      What version are you using?

    26. Isleofdoom
      10-10-2014
      10:37 PM
      26

      If you are using unnoficial Mm 4.65 it won't work as it's based around habib cobra 4.65 V1.02. Otherwise instal mm 4.60

    27. Isleofdoom
      10-10-2014
      11:02 PM
      27

      You won't be able to play ps2 unless it's classic

    28. catamount
      10-15-2014
      03:58 PM
      28

      Originally Posted by Isleofdoom
      You won't be able to play ps2 unless it's classic


      Is this true?

    29. Isleofdoom
      10-15-2014
      08:28 PM
      29

      Yes this is true I have now confirmed on 3 consoles Cech2501a/cech2503a/cech2001a it's a feature I have figured out and unlocked ��

    30. Isleofdoom
      10-15-2014
      08:32 PM
      30

      Also in the process of it working on 4.60fw but for now ps2iso only work on phat systems till I release

    31. MRDOCA
      10-15-2014
      11:54 PM
      31

      is this spoofed to 4.65?

    32. InSpadez
      10-20-2014
      11:09 PM
      32

      Originally Posted by catamount
      Where is the Cobra Toggler? I cant find it, and Habib Toolbox goes black and never comes back. The Rebug Toolbox doesnt work either. All I want to do is be able to turn Cobra off/on when I want, and didnt Webman have a feature that did exactly that? Where did it go?

      EDIT: Nvm, figured it out using webman+webmanmod 1.30
      I also am having trouble with toggling cobra. I toggled off with webman(R2+R3+Triangle), then all my plugins stopped working (webman plugin stopped working), and I was unable to toggle cobra back on. PSNpatch stopped giving me the option for Cobra Toolbox as well. (I'm assuming this is because Cobra Mode was turned off) I ended up having to reinstall Habib Cobra (4.65). Anything I am doing wrong? How do I set up webman so that I can toggle off as well as toggle on?

      UPDATE:

      Well, I should of researched this more. I found that I can use Habib Toolbox to toggle cobra mode back on.