• Uncategorized , 13.10.2014


    A new resigned version of Condorstrike’s screensaver, Solar, has been released by franzes80, although Condorstike patched it in the past to work on any CFW. Seemed to have improved compatibility with DARKNET Cobra 4.65 CFW.

    [Download]

    Source 1, source 2

    Discuss in Forums (15)


  • 15 Comments

    1. zecoxao
      10-13-2014
      10:37 AM
      1

      cool stuff :D

    2. LoverboySimer
      10-13-2014
      11:42 AM
      2

      i think this is years old news
      Take a look here
      http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/06/releas...kes-solar-4-2/
      May be i m wrong but this is exactly like this

    3. Sidewinder_2011
      10-13-2014
      11:48 AM
      3

      Originally Posted by LoverboySimer
      i think this is years old news
      Take a look here
      http://www.ps3hax.net/2012/06/releas...kes-solar-4-2/
      May be i m wrong but this is exactly like this
      It's the same but just been updated to work on 4.xx cfw, thats what i get from the source.

    4. LoverboySimer
      10-13-2014
      12:16 PM
      4

      Originally Posted by Sidewinder_2011
      It's the same but just been updated to work on 4.xx cfw, thats what i get from the source.
      oh ok, thanks for telling

    5. STLcardsWS
      10-13-2014
      04:22 PM
      5

      Just an FYI..
      [MENTION=99583]condorstrike[/MENTION] has not released a new version. This is v4.2 of Solar same version released back in 2012.
      It was a resign by [MENTION=158563]franzes80[/MENTION]

      Source of resign:
      http://gamesonic.it/forum/homebrew/4...franzes80.html

      But what is a bit odd is there has been 4.xx version of this app at many places for the past 2 years released by condorstrike..
      http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/...-55-4-xx-2683/
      Or his tortuga-cove official release thread
      http://tortuga-cove.com/forums/viewt...hp?f=25&t=3330

      So not sure why a resign for 4.65 would even be needed? (4.xx Resigns work on all 4.xx firmwares, at least they should) unless there was an issue on v4.65 (which there shouldnt be) that I am not aware of. but the 2012 resign is running fine on other Cobra 4.xx CFW's such as 4.46 Cobra.
      .

    6. Sidewinder_2011
      10-13-2014
      04:30 PM
      6

      [MENTION=133671]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] This version was resigned by [MENTION=313156]pauline45[/MENTION] going from the source.

    7. STLcardsWS
      10-13-2014
      04:38 PM
      7

      Originally Posted by Sidewinder_2011
      [MENTION=133671]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] This version was resigned by [MENTION=313156]pauline45[/MENTION] going from the source.
      .
      One source says one thing and another source says something else. LOL .. This is why I always give the origin of releases as the source.
      It takes the whole confusion out of things like this.. (but when two people are claiming the resign it does make it even more confusing)

      But point still stands (unless there is an issue on v4.65 that I am not aware of) this always had a 4.xx version

    8. condorstrike
      10-13-2014
      06:21 PM
      8

      my ear was ringing... I knew my name was mentioned. ;P
      lost in translation ...lol, btw, there was no need to resign it, I updated all my apps over a year ago to work on any CFW.

      edit: makes me happy that some1 still thought of it though. <3

    9. franzes80
      10-13-2014
      11:36 PM
      9

      [MENTION=99583]condorstrike[/MENTION] [MENTION=133671]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] Unfortunately, I did not know that there was a version for 4.x.I have resigned for 4.65 no [MENTION=313156]pauline45[/MENTION].l only problem ( it only does so with the resigned) I press the PS button and the ps3 with darknet cobra is black screen and restart the ps3.tested on cech 2504
      the problem is with my ps3 cobra darknet or solar?thank you

    10. condorstrike
      10-13-2014
      11:47 PM
      10

      no idea, might be both...
      I've never used Cobra CFW, so in that case aslong as it works it's a good thing it was resigned.

      edit: oops, yes I have, that's the drm stuff... still not sure, been a while.
      carry-on :P

    11. LoverboySimer
      10-14-2014
      12:09 AM
      11

      Originally Posted by condorstrike
      my ear was ringing... I knew my name was mentioned. ;P
      lost in translation ...lol, btw, there was no need to resign it, I updated all my apps over a year ago to work on any CFW.

      edit: makes me happy that some1 still thought of it though. <3
      Thought of it? how can anyone forget such a nice homebrew.
      We really appreciate it and i really hope someday you put it on PS4 too and again someone will port it on new ps4 fw and you say again "my ear was ringing... I knew my name was mentioned. ;P "

    12. STLcardsWS
      10-14-2014
      12:48 AM
      12

      Originally Posted by franzes80
      [MENTION=99583]condorstrike[/MENTION] [MENTION=133671]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] Unfortunately, I did not know that there was a version for 4.x.I have resigned for 4.65 no [MENTION=313156]pauline45[/MENTION].l only problem ( it only does so with the resigned) I press the PS button and the ps3 with darknet cobra is black screen and restart the ps3.tested on cech 2504
      the problem is with my ps3 cobra darknet or solar?thank you
      Using the Resign from 2012 on Cobra 4.46 The in-game XMB comes up when PS button.

      Try this Resign from 2012 via brewology and see if you have that issue. that would tell us if its the firmware or the resign. but i would lean towards the firmware perhaps. As if it starts the resign should be fine.

      Goto PREVIOUS RELEASES and use that resigned version: (that was the one from 2012 originallly)
      http://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=136


      Originally Posted by condorstrike
      no idea, might be both...
      I've never used Cobra CFW, so in that case aslong as it works it's a good thing it was resigned.

      edit: oops, yes I have, that's the drm stuff... still not sure, been a while.
      carry-on :P
      As I mentioned above it works on Cobra 4.46 flawlessly (on your original resign) so its not your app.. or it conflicting with cobra.
      Now to rule out some of the others things. I would hate to see a resign that was not needed bring problems. Where the original resign did not (if that is the case).
      but i am not on v4.65 CFW so i cant say myself what the issue may be. but we can rule out a few things by the original resign from you being used on v4.65.

      As frazen did not know you had a 4.xx version out and reason for his resign. Such a great app and so was pointman i was playing just the other day
      Thanks !!!!!

    13. pustal
      10-14-2014
      06:51 AM
      13

      Sorry for the confusion guys, post is revised.

    14. pauline45
      10-14-2014
      07:33 AM
      14

      Originally Posted by franzes80
      [MENTION=99583]condorstrike[/MENTION] [MENTION=133671]STLcardsWS[/MENTION] Unfortunately, I did not know that there was a version for 4.x.I have resigned for 4.65 no [MENTION=313156]pauline45[/MENTION].l only problem ( it only does so with the resigned) I press the PS button and the ps3 with darknet cobra is black screen and restart the ps3.tested on cech 2504
      the problem is with my ps3 cobra darknet or solar?thank you
      I didn't resign this I only posted it when I seen it uploaded on the interweb im working on multiman source code to resign that

    15. NiceShot
      10-14-2014
      05:50 PM
      15

      Originally Posted by condorstrike
      my ear was ringing... I knew my name was mentioned. ;P
      lost in translation ...lol, btw, there was no need to resign it, I updated all my apps over a year ago to work on any CFW.

      edit: makes me happy that some1 still thought of it though. <3
      lets play fifa fifteen on ps3?

      add my gamertag niceshot_85 or niceshot_31

      caw...