• Featured, General , 07.11.2014

    Evilnat done it again, SEN Enabler v5.6.2 kudos this guy and those who tested it before the release.

    Changelog v5.6.2
    —————-

    SEN Enabler
    * Added compatibility with CFW Rebug 4.65
    * Added syscall detection
    * [REQUESTED] Universal stealth, you can now make your own SEN Enabler package manually with any ID
    * Back to Stealth ID (NPEA90124)
    * Added colors on checker [L2 button on menu]
    * Fixed randomly shutdown while disabling syscalls
    * Fixed BDEMU disable on multMAN while hiding syscalls
    * Added option to enable/disable Cobra
    * Added option to import patch files to HDD
    * Added option to restore default settings
    * Improved code
    * Fixed minor bugs

    Plugin
    * Improved code of SEN Plugin to v1.2
    * Added compatibility with CFW Rebug 4.65
    * Detection of CFW [NORMAL/COBRA/REBUG]
    * Controls changed to avoid conflict with webMAN
    * Fixed randomly shutdown while disabling syscalls
    * Added spanish, english, danish, russian, deutsch, french, italian and polish languages
    * Language reads SEN Enabler’s setup, if not installed language will be english
    * Added CPU/RSX temperature display
    * Added sounds in XMB while doing tasks
    * Fixed minor bugs

    [Download]

    Also thanks to @jonnyjaeger for the wake up call. ;)

    Discuss in Forums (7)


  • 7 Comments

    1. ErnieBall
      11-07-2014
      06:03 AM
      1

      I've been using PSNpatch for quite a while and i really like that you can "disable cfw" using a button combo. Unfortunately this seems to be a feature of it's "cobra extensions" which at this point doesn't work with REBUG Cobra 4.65.

      So my question is, does SEN Enabler have a similar shortcut, or do you have to load the program itself whenever you want to disable syscalls?
      Also, is there going to be an updated version of PSNPatch that supports "cobra extensions" for REBUG cobra 4.65 any time soon?

    2. kokotonix
      11-07-2014
      05:15 PM
      2

      Originally Posted by ErnieBall
      I've been using PSNpatch for quite a while and i really like that you can "disable cfw" using a button combo. Unfortunately this seems to be a feature of it's "cobra extensions" which at this point doesn't work with REBUG Cobra 4.65.

      So my question is, does SEN Enabler have a similar shortcut, or do you have to load the program itself whenever you want to disable syscalls?
      Also, is there going to be an updated version of PSNPatch that supports "cobra extensions" for REBUG cobra 4.65 any time soon?
      PSNPatch works just fine with rebug cobra 4.65.1 !


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    3. ErnieBall
      11-08-2014
      02:32 AM
      3

      Originally Posted by kokotonix
      PSNPatch works just fine with rebug cobra 4.65.1 !
      The program itself runs fine, but i wasn't able to install the "cobra extensions"
      Therefor i can't "disable CFW" using "L3+R3+R2"

    4. kokotonix
      11-08-2014
      05:57 AM
      4

      Originally Posted by ErnieBall
      The program itself runs fine, but i wasn't able to install the "cobra extensions"
      Therefor i can't "disable CFW" using "L3+R3+R2"
      This is completely off-topic - afterall this topic is for SEN ENABLER.
      But either way, what your are saying is not entirely true.
      You cannot YET instal "cobra extensions" from psnpatch in rebug 4.65 (yet) but YOU CAN disable CFW with l3 r3 r2, as PSNPATCHG will enter a special REBUG STEALTH MODE

    5. hojnikb
      11-08-2014
      07:03 AM
      5

      Is this any better/safe than using webman's builtin feature "remove history files and disables cfw syscalls lv1&lv2 peek&poke" for online play ?

      I have rebug 4.65REX and i would like to play online, but i don't want to immediatly get banned because of something i could have prevented....

    6. ErnieBall
      11-08-2014
      08:34 AM
      6

      Originally Posted by kokotonix
      This is completely off-topic - afterall this topic is for SEN ENABLER.
      But either way, what your are saying is not entirely true.
      You cannot YET instal "cobra extensions" from psnpatch in rebug 4.65 (yet) but YOU CAN disable CFW with l3 r3 r2, as PSNPATCHG will enter a special REBUG STEALTH MODE


      You're right, sorry for going off-topic! And thanks for the information. I will just wait for a PSNPatch update.

    7. invisiblesurfer
      11-10-2014
      06:12 AM
      7

      I'm just curious as to how this compares to PSN Patch... I'm on Habib 4.65 and use PSN Patch (SEN was causing a PSN sign in error).