||03-12-2011 03:36 PM
[Tutorial] Converting m2ts or DVDs to m4v using Handbrake
[Tutorial] Converting m2ts or DVDs to m4v for the PS3, iPad, AppleTV and XBox in 1 go using Handbrake
a Simple easy to use guide for converting videos For PS3 on Mac, this should be similar or the same for Windows and Linux GUI
- Download Handbrake GUI
- Make sure you have VLC installed
- Launch Handbrake
- Choose your avi( Olympus PEN cameras amongst others ), mkv( if you made your movie in Linux, most likely you will have this format ), VOB( DVDs use this format) or m2ts( Sony cameras and bluray disks use this format ) source
- Use the preset High Profile
- Change to audio if your sound mixdown says Dolby Prologic, change it to 6-channel discrete if you’d like more than stereo sound on your PS3
- Click Preview Window
- Check if there are any scenes with movements in the the 10 slots, if there are render it for preview and see if there is interlace.
- If there is interlace click Picture Settings, go to the Filter tab, and choose deinterlace slower
- Add to queue
- If you are adding source from file you might want to add more tasks to the list
- Start queue
- Go do other stuff while your computer converts your files to something that plays well on your PS3
||05-19-2011 10:29 AM
Great!!! Tank You
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.