Old CFW user returned
I got into the scene when it was young and have an old fat 40GB PS3 (upgraded hdd to 500GB). It was on 3.55 OFW and I put Kmeaw 3.55 CFW on it probably a 18 months ago now.
at the time I got various mods including showtime, multiman for backups and emulators.
I moved house about a year ago and boxed the PS3 up
I have got it out this weekend and looking to "catch up". Am reading about a dozen sites at the moment but hoping someone can answer a few qns or at the least summarise for me:
* 3.55 looks like its still the latest and final hackable OFW?
* is there anything I can do now which isn't hardware based to play games 3.56 >?
* can you go online with this firmware or additional installs
sorry as I expect you get asked this daily. any good posts to read please link and ill go from there.
* 3.55 is still the last hackable fw. I hope E3 is going to change this sooner or later. Hopely the coming week.
* Yes. As TB is being cracked by N0DRM and Duplex, etc. you can now play the games cracked, that were only playable with TB for free. Also many other games can be played with just copying the eboot fixes over the original eboots.
* You can go online with the 4.25 PSN enabler.
Online PSn PKG :
Cracked TB fixes :
For the other games you want to play, just search on google : name + "eboot fix"
As it's a bit difficult to sum up every game that has been cracked for 3.55
The last thing he wants is to mess with TB fixed eboots ...
appreciate your fast reply. thanks :)
I will have a read. most interested if people are able to play MW3 online on 3.55 as that sounds a fantastic leap to a year ago!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.