Cheats DB for Bruteforce Save Data // Supports Game Genie Codetypes + Custom Types
This thread is to facilitate the reporting of cheats and update to the cheats database for Aldo's Bruteforce Save Data (BSD). Please provide the exact correct corresponding EU Game ID & Title for the US Games. If you have made custom GG codes or BSD codes, please send the files to me (zipped). Our goal is to support users/games from all region in one application.
When you report a cheat please make sure they are in [CODE] tags.
1. Please do not copy/paste from sources without formatting.
2. Please make sure the codes follow the format. See FAQ.
3. Please make sure that the code titles are properly formated.
4. Please give proper credits where the codes originated from or who has authored them.
1. Post a reply at this thread.
2. You can also use the Contact page from PS3Cheating.net
3. You can also report new cheats or checksum information, by posting comments at the relevant game title accordingly at PS3Cheating.net.
1. Add codes from Game Genie US/EU (On Going...)
2. Add codes Cyber Gadget Save Editor (JP)(for PS3) (On Going...)
3. Add/Port codes to AS region (On Going...)
4. Add custom user codes and codes for copy-protected saves (On Going...)
Latest Cheat Database
NEW! Direct Download link :
Mini Guides & FAQ (Please read before posting!) For the most updated FAQ, please visit the site.
SEE Flowchart for PS3 Bruteforce Save Data!
What is the code format?
Human readable script implemented in BSD.
How to use PS3 Bruteforce Save Data?
For Resigning PS3 Save Data
Step 1 Edit the global.conf and enter your console_id. (Ctrl+H)
Step 2 Click "Set PARAM.SFO as Template" and Select "Configure Profiles" and Pick a Profile from 1 - 5
Step 3 A Dialog Box will appear, Select "PARAM.SFO" from your save.
Step 4 Give a Name For your Profile.
Step 5 Click Rebuild Button or (Right-Click Rebuild with current profile (Partial/Full)"
For Backup/Restore PS3 Save Data
Step 1 Select "Setting", "Set Backup Folder"
Step 2 Select your desired location.
Step 3 To Backup, simply select "Backup Save Data Ctrl+S"
Step 4 To Restore, simply select "Restore Save Data" and from the list of Back ups.
For Decrypting/Encrypting PS3 Save Data - For Cheats (Only if the Keys are listed)
The buttons are placed in that order, hence it is easy to select:
Update Account ID -> Patch SFO -> Decrypt PFD -> Update PFD -> Encrypt PFD -> Verify PFD
Step 1 Do Steps 1 - 4 from "For Resigning PS3 Save Data".
Step 2 Perform a Backup. Follow For Backup/Restore PS3 Save Data
Step 3 Decrypt PFD
Step 4 Double Click the Save Data in the bottom left window. Not PARAM.SFO. It will launch HEX Editor. After editing and saving, return back to the application.
Step 5 Encrypt PFD
Step 6 Verify PFD
Info - If cheat or mod is not working, restore and try again.
Bruteforce Save Data (If the keys are not listed)
Step 1 Right-Click on the save and select "Bruteforce F6".
Step 2 Select the EBOOT.ELF
Step 3 Once you have the secure_file_id key for your game, you can perform the steps from "Decrypting/Encrypting PS3 Save Data"
Info - Use the scetool commands above to extract the ELF
Step 1 After you have decrypted your save, Cheats button will be available.
Step 2 Click Cheats Button.
Step 3 Click Download (If available) or make your own cheats.
Step 4 Once you have apply cheats, your can Encrypt PFD.
Tutorial in Japanese by Bokosukagames
What is the Game Genie code-types are supported by BSD?
Currently the following code-types are not supported, until further information are known about them.
The cheat does not work?
There are number of reasons why the cheats won't work.
1. The code-type is not supported yet.
2. Code has typo error.
The main reason why it may not work is due to multi-level encryption on the save.
Multi-level Encryption includes:
Example of games that has multi-level encryption:
If Some Codetypes are not supported by BSD, why are they still being added to the BSD?
Even if some codetypes are not supported by BSD, our goal is to consolidate as much cheats as possible.
If more information/knowledge on codetypes and save decryption are gained, we can easily use those patches or update them.
We don't have to hunt for cheats from past titles all over again.
Method 1 - How do I find my own cheats? (Using Hex Editor)
For folk who are unsure on how to mod or cheat your PS3 Saves, please watch these videos. They are for Game Genie for PS3. But the concepts are the same.
After watching these video, if you are wondering how you can apply this knowledge to BruteforceSaveData, follow these steps.
1. After you have "Decrypt PFD"
2. Double Click the Save Data in the bottom left window. Not PARAM.SFO. It will launch HEX Editor.
3. Now launch Windows Calculator. Set it to "Programmer", "Digit grouping" and "Basic"
Now you need to know what you want to change in your game.
Example in game :
Upgrade Points - 12
But you want to change it to 99.
In Windows Calculator make sure the radio button is in "Dec", now key in 12. Change the radio button to "Hex". You will get "C" or in other words "0C". In the HEX editor search for "0C". You will most likely get many search results or just one. It depends. Look at the value before and after the region of the search results. If you are sure that it could be the value. You can change it to 99. But you can't just type 99. It has to be in HEX. Which is "63".
4. After editing and saving, return back to BSD.
5. Encrypt PFD
6. Verify PFD
7. Transfer save. If can't be done via XMB use FTP or MM
8. If cheat or mod is not working, game crashing/not loading.
9. Restore save and try again. You won't always get the first time right. Don't Give Up!!
Hope this instruction help for folks who are new to save modifications.
Method 2 - How do I find my own cheats? (BSD's Patch Creator)
If the value is at single static offset/address?
If the value is at multiple static offset?
If the value is not at a static offset/address? What if the position is always changing at every saving?
What if you need to change at multiple location of a value is not at a static offset/address? What if the position is always changing at every saving?
When to use Set Pointer?
When to use Copy Operation?
It is a command that reads the bytes from an static address and writes it in another place.
What are the Advantages/Disadvantages when comparing Bruteforce Save Data with Game Genie?
1. 100% open solution.
2. You can add your own Game Titles.
3. You can add your own Cheats.
4. Developer @aldostools is on steroid! Pushes updates/fixes and new features quickly.
5. Support its own code format. (Easy for users to learn/cheat)
6. Supports Game Genie codetypes.
7. A full fledge Save Game Manager with FTP system that you can DL/UL from PS3. (No USB thumb drive needed)
8. You can point to a cloud service like Dropbox for Backup.
9. Supports All Region.
10. 100% offline support.
11. Free. (You can always make a donation to Aldo.)
1. Since there are no paid staff, everything is release without checking. (Usually how open hack community is.)
2. Requires medium to high technical knowledge. (Usually open hack community is all about learning & discovering.)
3. Does not support multi-level encrypted saves. (Can be supported if more information is gained.)
4. Does not support all Game Genie codetypes. (Can be supported if more information is gained.)
5. Codes comes from various sources. Not all might work. (This is the internet. With constant reporting & feedback DB will be corrected.)
Go to Botom for Game Genie's side.
Bruteforce Save Data by Aldo (Current Version 3.8.4)
ON GOING! A very special thanks to @aldostools for developing Bruteforce Save Data. For discussion, ideas and reporting bugs for Bruteforce Save Data, please visit the thread below.
Secure File ID Dumper Tool Set by flatz
A very special thanks to @flatz for developing the tools.
All instruction are in the zip file.
Download 3.55 version of the Tool Set Here:
Disclaimer : I have not tested or yet to test any of these new or existing cheats nor authored them (Unless stated). But they are from reliable sources like CMP and GG. If they don't work, please report back.
Please do not request game cheats/codes in this thread. But feel free to report any new or updates of game cheats/codes from various sources. Thank you.
Special Thanks : @SkillerCMP @flatz
Commercial Solution (Dummy Proof for non-technical users.)
Game Genie™: Save Editor for PS3
Game Genie does a lot of background work on server. If you are a type of user who does not want to be technical and you just want to play you game, please use Game Genie. :)
1. Has support team.
2. Codes are 100% working
3. Supports all types of save encryption/compression.
4. Has a list of 160+ Game Titles. (1 Region only)
1. Does not/do not want to support copy-protected cheats.
2. Asks for $$ to support another region.
3. Does not let users add their own games.
4. Needs Online Connection at all Times.
5. You can't DL their database offline, which means you don't technically own the product at all. Like Diablo 3.
6. If server is down, you can't apply the cheats.
7. Updates once per week.
8. Not an open product.
9. Don't know how long Game Genie will last.
White Knigth Chronicles II, eu/international BCES01085
LOTS OF EXP [avatar only]
Guild lvl 18 [finish one quest to reach it]
nevermind. i am stupid
@gingerbread i have noticed that the game freezes at ramdom times in in-game menus. Is this any related to the codes ?
@haxxxen Try agin to DL the cheats. It should be solved!
thanks @gingerbread . it is working now :)
sorry, my mistake. it works now. i have to select the folder and not the single file to patch
I feel like a repo man. LOL! haha!
nevermind. this will only work for a new save profile.
Bruteforce Save Data by Aldo (Current Version 3.2.0)
@aldostools has pushed some major updates.
- PS3 LOGO Menu has FTP features.
- PS3 LOGO has link to Cheat's Repo (Now Show Version History at front Page)
- Major Bug FIXs.
- Installer Comes with entire cheats DB
- When download cheats from dialog box, it prompts for user if they want to overwrite. If yes, creates a backup file.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.