Outdated see this: http://www.ps3hax.net/2011/01/tutori...#ixzz1BSXS01c8
Tutorial written by Greg, VIA PS3Hacks.
Working list of phones can be found here:
- Download the package, extract it.
- Extract N1-CM6-PSFreedom.tar.gz and copy the contents to your SD card.
- Copy PS3-signed.zip and PS3-No-More-signed.zip to your SD card.
- Reboot into the recovery console.
- Install/flash PS3-signed.zip.
- Reboot your phone.
- Use ConnectBot or any terminal app and type:
- cd /mnt/sdcard
- insmod psfreedom.ko
- Kill the power to your PS3, switch on the back (PS3 Fat) or unplug from the wall (PS3 Slim), and connect your phone via USB.
- Re-enable power and press the PS3 power button followed by the eject button in quick succession.
- Your PS3 is now hacked! You’ll see “Install Package Files” under GAME on the XMB.
To return your phone to normal just boot back to recovery and flash PS3-No-More-signed.zip. It’s that easy. Video coming soon.
- This will disable wi-fi untill the original boot.img is flashed back.
- This will also disable USB mass storage.
PS3Hax member ragerino has posted another newb friendly tutorial, take a look at it too if you have problems: