A lot of people are modifying their eboot.bin's, it isn't the hardest thing to do, but some people are having problems doing this, just recently michalss
has released a tool, that makes the process very easy, here is a quote from the dev:
YouTube - Auto Mod Tool Demo.wmv
Source Logic Sunrise
1. Get your DECRYPTED EBOOT.BIN (tut HERE)
2. Put game ID to game ID field
3. Browse for needed files (there is no check so be sure u selected all)
4. Slect the Game folder and disk drive (8 chars only, hdd0 it should be)
5. Select the FW version
6. Click on EXECUTE
7. Watch how all it is done for you
Note: Path to game in the PS3 it is always: "dev_[selected drive]/[folderGameName]/USRDIR"
* fix some bugs we gonna find
* complete procedure
Please test it as I never did it properly and post feedback!