I had no dremel!, so i used everything i had at hand, All that was used was:
1) a compas to draw a perfect circle on the back of the case and make it match the cooler position.
2) A cheap craft knife, i heated this thing in the kitchen to have plastic removed in the center of the circle
3) then i used a Round File to make the circle bigger, and when i was near the border...
4) I used a V shape hard plastic glass, i covered it with sand paper 100 or 80 grit and started to rotate it inside the hole of the case to have a perfect circle.
5) I bought a mesh fan grill, like the ones used for the PC, i cutted it and "glued" it on the back of the case. As "glue" I used a 2 compund epoxy thing that after some hours becomes rock solid. No screws were used, because its nicer when you donīt see them.
and then for paiting just tape, paper and spray paint.
Next weekend i will continue painting another stripe
Its bad that the case had a defect and i had to do the line horizontal, If you do the lines vertically it would look better, but if you use the ps3 with the vertical stand then this way looks better.