PsDev has released a handy app that lets you install a Ps3 Template inside your Visual Studio. This way you are able to make any PS3 Homebrew app just like you are making any regular Windows Program.
- Works with Windows Vista, Seven and XP.
- has Fail0vefFlow makefile with psvibe main.
- Not sure but only tested with 2008 visual studio.
- Easy to make homebrew starts and possible finishes.
Make sure stuff:
- Once the program has been written you should compile it to a pkg in PsL1ght as the makefile set for that.
- Dont take of the Files Folder it cant run with out it you get a error like in the picture below.
PsDev has released an updated build.
Download PS3Wizard 1.0
Download PS3Wizard 1.1a
No big changes just fixed ico issue...and if you want take the vsz place in wizards and that might work for 2010 not verfied thanks