Originally Posted by yuliyan
I am getting an error "SyntaxError; missing = in XML attribute" for ps3hax.net23.net! What should I do?
Also can somebody upload the logos again.
i used this guide and it got rid of that error
a small guide too hosting your own files.
1. you will need a drop box account. you can get one by using this link http://db.tt/SG12MtC
and make an account.
just get the 2 gig free version.
2. install the drop box client to your pc / mac (might be on linux too.)
by default drop box installs to your documents folder you can how ever put it where ever you want.
3. in you drop box folder you will find a folder named public. put here the contents of this zip file http://dl.dropbox.com/u/360776/list.zip
(to give you a nice start)
public should contain genre.xml country.xml and a folder named list.
4. now to figure out your dropbox's public address. you can do this by going into your dropbox public folder and select country.xml, right-click on it.
you should be greeted with the standard dropdown menu.
in this menu you now see a dropbox icon.
when you hover over it you get 3 options, the last option being copy public link.
5. now in a text editor adress bar or where ever you like paste. it should show you a link like this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/360776/country.xml
all you need to fill in in this part of the link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/360776
(for the new version you need to fill it in 2 times, in main and in remote website.
the number portion http://dl.dropbox.com/u/360776/
of your link will look different as it is unique to your drop box.
conclusion: from now one you can easely update your own xml by going to your dropbox folder -> public->list\ here you find all the channel lists per genre.
drop box is also great for sharing with your friend or getting your files on the go.
it even has an undelete function and previous version, so if you screw up your xml file you can always go a few steps back.
i hope this was helpful
ps i did not write this guide i just used it