Another method for those 'undetected' backup discs...
- Kmeaw FW 3.55
- multiMAN v02.07.06
- A PS1 backup (CD-R) that IS detected in multiMAN XMMB as a PS1 game (not file manager).
- The PS1 backup (CD-R) that is NOT detected.
- While in multiMAN, make sure no disc is inserted (just in case).
- Insert the backup disc that gets detected by multiMAN as a PS1 disc.
and choose Load.
- Wait for the game to start normally, to make sure wait until something from the game is on screen.
- Press the "PS" button
- 2 screens will come up, we dont want the regular XMB screen so press "PS" again
- While the lower menu is up Press the Eject button on your console (don't turn it off or anything, lets just get the disc out)
- Remove the disc, and insert the disc that does NOT get detected.
- Wait at least 10 seconds.
- Select "Reset the game" from the menu and hit "yes".
- Done!, the PlayStation boot logo should appear and the game should be loaded!