Originally Posted by deank
You're doing it ALL BACKWARDS:
1) Each FULL install of multiMAN has the latest SHOWTIME version. It makes no sense to delete and update showtime and then update to full multiMAN because the showtime.self will be overwritten.
2) There is a function in XMMB mode which allows you to check for updates and update your Showtime without deleting it.
3) The issue was fixed earlier today. You can use the online update (in XMMB Video tab -> select "Launch Showtime" and press TRIANGLE -> Update
4) Try to SEARCH a bit more next time. There is a separate thread for Showtime in this forum.
I´m sorry if you mis understand me (I´m not English so I can think that i´m writing in the right way, but in the end, what I writing is incomprehensible)
1) Before (not after) I update to the newest version of MM I delete Showtime.self and only then I will install MM full.
I´m sorry I don´t understand the last part of this point: installing by the usually way the full version of MM will automatically overwrite the showtime.self to the newest version of showtime?
2) For enabling this option is necessary to be connected to the Internet?
3) Thank you I checked this some minutes ago.
4) Can you tell me the link so next time I can go straight to the right forum.
Thank you for your help. I apreciate you awser this. If you don´t something let me know.