Originally Posted by Futeki
thanks for your reply, Kamel.
I only got an internal HDD and today I've finally run a game successfully which is Heavy Rain Move Edition, but for the the other games still got the beauty black screen issue and these games are:-
- Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
- ICO & Shadow of the Clouses HD
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow
- Dante's Inferno
- God of War 3
to all PS3Hax's members and especially Kamel, let me know your feedback on the following questions:-
(1) Has anyone used the 'UPDATE' feature in MultiMAN for each game? if yes, have u ever faced issues with it ? does it effect the system update?
(2) Do u usually use the 'Access Permission' feature in MM for each game?
(3) Is there a patch for each game in order to make it run perfectly and to get rid of the blackscreen issues?
(4) Are there any differences between backup managers Apps in running backup games?
(5) Does multiMAN or any other backup manager runs differently with CFWs such as kmeaw and JFW ?
1. i usally dont update unless it is necissary. and i use the compatablility list to tell see here
2. if all else fails then yes
3. not all games require a patch. but some do to run. also again see this
4. multiMAN will run almost all games if playable
5. kmeaw runs everyting fine with multiman as that is what
uses to test with multiMAN. and as of now nobody knows how jfw will work until it is or if it is ever released.