Originally Posted by Warning
Last time he left he told us he was taking sometime off. This time he just disappeared. I'm not worried about a mulitiman update. I'm worried about Dean
Yes, we all miss him. According to the following post, he possibly is too busy:
Originally Posted by deank
I'm going to rewrite major parts of multiMAN the next few days and here is what's going to happen:
> Remove all display modes but:
* File Manager
I'll rewrite everything related to:
* Detection of connected devices
* Displaying of all modes (except XMMB)
* Removing the old stuff from OBM and make all display modes use the same content database
* Improve the overall performance (a lot!)
* Cut memory usage (by 1 to 5 MB)
* Some other things you'll see soon
I'm tired of all that bug reports because of old stuff in multiMAN and it is time to wipe the slate clean!
~ Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination.
... multiMAN is a perfect demonstration.