Originally Posted by LoverboySimer
One good leak deserves another. Here's the 100% working fix to Uncharted 3! (for KMEAW 3.55 CFW)
Follow these steps IN ORDER:
(1) Move PSARC.EXE + zlib.net.dll to \USRDIR\build\main\ of your UNCHARTED 3 GAME DATA folder (not the one included with this package)
(2) Extract ALL *.psarc's into the folder they are already in (\USRDIR\build\main\) on your HDD by dragging each .PSARC file onto PSARC.EXE (delete the .PSARC files after you have extracted them to folders)
When you're done it should look like this:
**IMPORTANT: When you unpack bin.psarc it creates two folders - empty bin folder and one bindc1 folder with files. Rename folder bindc1 to dc1 and put it in the \main\bin\ folder so it looks like this: \main\bin\dc1\
(3) Now, merge included USRDIR folder with the existing one where you extracted your psarcs. OVERWRITE all files when prompted.
(4) Transfer to your PS3, load in Multiman, launch from XMB.
100% WORKING FIX
- No Freezing
- Journal Works
If it looks difficult to you then no Problem here is the Video Tutorial
UC 3 fix - YouTube
Another Easier Method by paul_met is now available
1. Copy the archive to a folder "PS3_GAME" with the replacement of all files.
2. Follow the path "PS3_GAME => USRDIR => build" run "Start.bat".
3. Wait until the end of the patch.
can i do this (paul_met) over filezilla to internal?