For those of you moaning and *****ing about hax linking to a virus:
1. They didn't link to the virus, they linked to a site that hosted files that were infected.
a. Mediafire no doubt has infected files on it, yet you wouldn't ***** about them linking mediafire--- would you?
b. Be responsible for your OWN systems' security, a little self reliance goes a long way.
c. None of you are likely to be someone's elderly retired grand mother--- you should know what a virus is and how to protect against it.
2. I tweeted the info to GregoryRasputin and went and found him on IRC. Within minutes he had posted on twitter about it and shortly later front paged the news article warning everyone.
3. They removed the ads; like it or not, agree or not, that will impact their revenues-- and you don't pay a dime to come here. (BTW, I'm glad they are gone too. Surely you know my feelings on these dongles by now.)
4. I dare you to find ONE other site that has *YET* to warn their users that they are about to download virus infested exe's.
5. Still need another reason? STFU then, you can't be pleased.
If you are looking for >3.55 CFW (I.E. 3.66CFW) click here!
Want 3.70 Keys... TehRuler has them!!