Hello, this E3 flasher is a little STUPID and walking in the dark after 2 months!
No tutorial swap or more from TEAM!
So, i have fixed this BIG error! (say also FULL BRIK)
***IF YOU HAVE 3 BEEP BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BIOS WITH CHECK WRONG! EXAMPLE IN BIOS 3.55 AND SYSCON 4.0 = 3 BEEP, RESTORE YOUR REAL FW BIOS WITHOUT PATCH! AND READ THIS TUTORIAL***
When you start the ps3 what is the firmware request? 4.0? 3.73? 3.55?
Ok example is request the 4.0 YOU HAVE A BACKUP BIOS? if yes OK you have fixed your problem.
1)Take a HD and FORMAT from pc in fat32 done? ok
2)Take a pen drive and insert in PS3/UPDATE the PS3UPDAT.PUP 4.0 (if is request 4.0) done? ok
3)Take a TF card and insert the ORIGINAL (WITHOUT PATCH) backup bios 4.0
4) insert TF card and flash your bios!
5) When finish your flash power off the ps3 (complete)
6) Retun in ps3 mode your E3 flasher!
7) Put HD in Esata and pen drive with .pup file in the usb ps3 and start your PS3, press start+select and next format the HD, install update and in 50% the ps3 have auto-reboot and press yes if restore a HD
8) setting data and another settings and ENJOY!
Run in FAT MODEL WITH SBE SOLDER
Sorry my english if you have question say here!
Good work everybody.....
P.s. the problem is a patch, infact if the bios 4.0 have patch no check for the UPDATE.PUP is not possible take a code in the SYSCON and always loop error