You have a problem, because you used split files, which are not in the supported format and when you copied the game the files were not joined.
Do this in file manager:
1) Rename z019_us.ps3.wmp to z019_us.ps3.wmp.66600
2) Rename z019_us.ps3.wmp.2.part to z019_us.ps3.wmp.66601
3) Copy the 1st file (z019_us.ps3.wmp.66600) to another folder on your internal HDD
4) mM will automatically join the 2 files and you'll get "z019_us.ps3.wmp" of 5.6GB size
5) Delete the renamed files from steps 1 and 2
6) Move the new file "z019_us.ps3.wmp" back to the game folder
p.s. If your game is on EXTERNAL HDD - either transfer it to internal OR launch the game after completing steps 1) and 2).
Last edited by deank; 03-12-2012 at 02:55 PM.