Originally Posted by Elegant
That's not answer that's a definition. Also one's person "lag" is not another persons "lag". People's eyes are different. What you're probably asking is can I get 60 fps in these games (which is what we consider consistent)?
1. You should run benchmarks and find out what they are.
2. You have not stated your core speed on your CPU or GPU (I personally run my i5 at 4Ghz as opposed to the 2.66Ghz it comes set at).
3. You should probably check to make sure you have the latest graphics card update as they cater to the new games and provide performance boosts for them.
4. You're using an ATI card...
5. You should probably use another forum (I realize you are in the correct section!) as people would probably have more knowledge and be able to inform you whether you can or can't run at a decent frame rate more quickly that here (google is your friend!)
6. You could search google to see if anyone else has asked this question with a similar setup.
7. You're using an ATI card...
I'm going to build a computer, that's why I'm asking all this.
The CPU core speed is 3.3 GHZ.