What I Know So Far
- 3.55 is the furthest firmware jailbreakable
- Any 4.11 jailbreak is most likely a scam
- You need something called E3 flasher to downgrade your PS3
- You can possibly 'brick' your PS3 if you jailbreak it
- You might get a black screen with some CFWs
- I can't go online and might get banned from PSN
What I Would Like to Know
- What is True Blue?
- What exactly is E3 Flasher?
- How many methods are there to downgrade from 4.11 to 3.55?
- What is a dongle?
- Who is GeoHot? And i heard something happened to him?
- Can you do all jailbreaking stuff with just a USB?
- Can i play PS2 games with a jailbroken PS3 or i still need backwards compatibility?
- About how long does it take to use the E3 Flasher method to downgrade?
- How difficult is it to make a firmware jailbreakable?
- Where can i just buy a cheap PS3 already on 3.55 firmware?
- Does PSN force me to update my PS3 to 4.11 if i have 3.55?
- If i'm banned from PSN .. what the cons?
Few things i wanna clear up. I would like for you to answers these questions only if you have the time to do it and if you have an extensive knowledge on this kinda stuff. I really don't care whether i'm banned from PSN and aren't allowed to play with others. Yes, i am lazy and i could have probably looked all this up on the forum. Chances are i won't find this all on one thread.. or if someone would like to prove me wrong ?
Oh. If this is in wrong section.. than do what you need to do mods.