its not true .. ****psn works well with TBv2 ..
here is a little "how to" for you ..
1. download this http://www.share-online.biz/dl/D5D86Z5MBE
2. Install dev-blind on your ps3 and the latest MM
3. enable dev-blind access in MM options and mount dev-blind
4. go to dev_blind/data/cert and rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
5. copy CA27.cer from the cert download folder to dev_blind/data/cert
6. leave both files there (Ca27.cer.bak and Ca27.cer)
7. Start ****psn on your pc
8. change dns (prim and sec.) settings on your ps3 to the ip of your pc (you can find it under network settings)
9. reboot your ps3 ..
10. login to psn while **** psn is still running on your pc
11. profit xxx
hope it helps you and DONT CHEAT ON PSN ... !!