Originally Posted by Francis54111
I also want to ask, how did you do this anywase? o.o
1. take it apart. Watch some videos on youtube corresponding to your specific model. Also read my note regarding the touch sensitive buttons.
2. Sand it down. Sanding is an important aspect of painting. This is to make sure that the paint+primer can stick
3. Prime, depending on your type of paint i would just let it sit for about a day
4. Paint, same as above, let it sit for a day.
4a. (optional) apply any decals you have
5. Apply a top coat.
6. Put everything back together
6a. you'll need new thermal paste for the CPU+GPU, Arctic Silver 5 is the way to go
6b. (optional) replace torx screw with a normal phillips for convenience.