Originally Posted by PlayStation 3
I have found a way to access sp-int (or developer) PSN. Those who remember, this also worked a year ago until Sony had fixed it. It is now working again for existing users. Making a new account will not work, but existing users who have made sp-int accounts last year when it had worked can sign in (for now).
Here is how to do it:
1) Install REBUG 3.55.2 CFW. Also install the latest update package (0.7)
2) Set it to REBUG mode in Rebug Selector. Set the REBUG MENU to #2.
3) Install SEN Enabler 4.21 to spoof the firmware to 4.21.
4) Go to Debug Settings and change NP environment to 'sp-int'.
5) Reboot PS3.
6) The PS3 will attempt to sign in to your NP (retail) psn account and it will give an error because your NP psn will not work on developers psn. Now you must sign in to your sp-int account that you made last year. Making an new account will not work.
If anyone can somehow find a way to make an new account on sp-int, please let us know.
good job man but i think can play and guys without profile in psn just first must download f*ck psn and just create only the profile