Use MemDump from ps3devwiki, is easier ...
Originally Posted by klaxnek
I cannot dump flash with Multiman 04.04.03.
I've tried in normal and debug mode (L2+R2).
I'm in CFW3.41.
1. I have USB pendrive in the right usb connection (dev_usb0)
2. I open a file in HEX Viewer
3. I press SELECT (LV2 View)
4. I press START.
5. It exports GameOS (DATE-HOUR-LV2-FW3.41.BIN) and it asks me to export HV LV1 (I say no). The file (LV2) is exported in /dev_hdd0 ????
I don't know what I'm doing wrong...
Place the necessary pkg file in the root of an empty USB flash dongle, and install like any
1. Place pkg on USB flash dongle.
2. Select “memdump” icon.
3. Select type of dump to perform once loaded :
✕ Dump FLASH storage