I am trying go back to CEX to get the NAND Dump made from Latest MM. At the moment I have trying to figure out a safe method before I perform it. Please comment about this guide. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS GUIDE!!. CaptainCPS-X Do NOT VERIFY THIS.
Click here to see full text
1. With Rogero 3.55 DEX CFW with (Peek-Poke) has starting Firmware
2. Install FactoryServiceMode.pkg (For DEX) Not FactoryServiceMode.gnpdrm.pkg(CEX)
3. A file was automatically created specifically for DEX to get out of FSM, called "Lv2diag_exit.self"
4. Copy NAND flash dump "Backuprflash.bin" to your USB device and renamed it to "rflash.bin"
5. Copy files From STEP 11 of Main Guide "JaiCrab Preloader Advance v3.1" files (Lv2diag.self, advance.cfg) to restore "rflash.bin" to NAND.
6. Connected the USB device to PS3 and turned it On and wait until it completely turn off, this could take a few minutes
7. Connected the USB device to PC and Copy a CFW CEX Firmware (Example : Rebug 3.55.2)
8. Connected the USB device to PS3 and turned On (Should be still in FSM mode
9. Do a system update via XMB and PS3 should reboot and back to XMB. <-- Can the system update be from XMB or Recovery Menu??
10. Connected the USB device to PC and deleted "JaiCrab Preloader Advance" files (Lv2diag.self, advance.cfg)
11. Renamed the "Lv2diag_exit.self" to "Lv2diag.self" to exit factory mode.
12 Connected the USB device to PS3 and turned it ON.
13. PS3 should be out of FSM.
14. Now you are on CEX.
Please review and verify the steps.
EDIT : There is much safer method of DEX to CEX for NAND Coming soon. Don't follow this!!