[Official DEV] PS Multi Tools
This is now the offical development thread of PS Multi Tools and PS3 Lite Tools!
All coming updates will be announced here.
Changelog for PS Multi Tools v10:
What is PS Multi Tools?
PS Multi Tools (previously PS3 Multi Tools) was designed to manage your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups.
It is able to load your PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups from a folder/memory stick (like GAMEZ, GAMES, ...) and reading the PARAM.SFO/SYSTEM.CNF file.
You are also able to copy the PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups into an other HDD/Memory Stick.
With PS Multi Tools you can:
- Load PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups
- Copy PS3/PS2/PSP Game Backups to a HDD/Memory Stick
- Format a HDD to FAT32 (any HDD size)
- Sign PKG files
- Patch LV2 for 4.21
- Edit PARAM.SFO files
- Decrypt/Sign EBOOTs up to 4.XX
- Check the MD5 Hash of the downloaded file with aldostools MD5 database to see if it's the original file or a modified one
- Browse the Sony Entertainment Store
- Download the latest PC / PS3 Homebrew Applications, Official / Custom Firmwares, Emulators, Backup Managers, Downgrader Files ...
- Customize PS Multi Tools via MyPS Multi Tools (Themes, Choose Language, Get BETA or RELEASE Updates, ...)
- It has also a built-in PKG File Manager and FTP Manager.
- Coming soon.
Last edited by SvenGDK; 03-28-2013 at 10:49 AM.