Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hovering over your home.
Liked 804 Times in 573 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Originally Posted by oldschool
Yeah, it also says all updates for GT5 not fixxed, only 1,13. Could somenone fix update 1,10, please?
Some people don't want update 1.11-1.13 ;-)
Official Patch Notes 1.10
* Please update the PS3 system software to 3.65 before you update the game.
[Major Changes and New Features]
- Racing Gear Item
A new racing gear category consisting of the racing helmet and racing suit has been implemented. You can use these for yourself as the A-Spec driver or any of the "My Drivers" in B spec.
There are many variations to the racing gear, and in addition to several sets being given out as presents when you start GT Mode, you can also gain new ones when you win in online events. So you can now take a photo of your driver wearing your favourite gear, and use that custom photo for your driver profile.
For details, refer to "Racing Gear" under Top Menu - [Manual] - [GT Mode].
- Special Online Event Campaign
For a limited time, all event prizes will be tripled, and all cars appearing in the Online Collector's Dealership will be brand new (0 mileage) and at half price.
- Introducing prizes for online events
There will now be online events in which you can win racing gear items and cars as prizes, according to your performance.
The content of the prizes and the conditions for winning them will vary per event. Please check out the details of the events through [GT Life] - [Online Events].
- Parts purchases through the settings screen
In the settings screen, parts you have not yet purchased will now have a shopping cart icon appear next to them. You can now purchase these parts on the spot. Purchased parts will immediately be equipped on your car.
For details, refer to Top Menu - [Manual] - [GT Life] - [Settings]
- Improved Opponent AI Algorithm
The search range of opponent AI has been expanded, and their intelligence algorithm has been improved.
- Interrupting and resuming championship races
In championship races of A-Spec and B-Spec within [GT Life], there is now an interrupt button in the quick menu which appears after completing individual races.
If the interrupt button is pressed, the event will be interrupted and your record up to that point will be saved, and the game will end. The next time you start the game, you can continue the championship race from where you left off.
- Additional music track
After playback of the ending movie (*short version), "Day To Live/daiki kasho" will be added as a bonus music track.
- You can now check the physical endurance of drivers that are resting in the B-Spec endurance races.
- You can now sort the garage by [Last Car Driven]
- In [Weight Adjustment] of [Settings], you can now see changes in the front to rear weight balance when the ballast position is changed.
- Your A spec driver is now displayed in the profile screen.
- In the pit menu of B-Spec, the time limit for being able to direct pit work has been changed from reaching "0" in the count down, to "Until the car comes to a complete stop".
- The sorting order of the music album has been improved.
- When selecting a track created in course maker from the course album of Arcade Mode or GT Mode, you can now run single races with up to 16 cars. (Excluding some tracks such as those made before the update, and dirt tracks.)
- It is now possible to take 3D photographs even without connecting a 3D compatible TV.
- It is now possible to export 3D photographs to [Photo] on the XMB.
[Correction of Known Issues]
- We have corrected an issue where the maximum speed set in the transmission settings of the setting menu differed from the actual top speed of the car. This will affect cars equipped with the relevant transmission tuning part, and almost all racing cars. Cars for which each gear ratio was adjusted manually with a full customised transmission in versions 1.07 and earlier will not be affected.
- An issue with the increase and decrease of the online log-on bonus has been corrected.
- An issue where the player's car and opponents cars braked at the wrong timings in the pit lane during B-Spec has been corrected.
- A problem where racing sound effects were turned off after changing settings in the quick menu has been corrected.
- An issue has been corrected.where the dirtiness of the oil was not affected when purchasing a used car with high mileage.
- An issue where some of the driver gear colours had changed after the 1.06 update has been corrected.
- An issue in the championships of GT Life where opponent cars kept using the same tyres in the second race and onwards has been corrected.
- An issue where the menu BGM was being played back during remote racing rather than the race BGM has been corrected.
- An issue of the program freezing when opening a garage containing nearly the maximum number of cars has been corrected.
All of the above is working for me with said patch.
What am I missing?