I found out why was the fix not working. It turns out if you have "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - PS3 [USA] [+ TB Patch + 1.02 Update" by tijnonlijn. The param.sfo and eboot.bin was already TB patched.
What I did was download the original eboot.bin & param.sfo from cladestine release and overwrite it in my external drive. @ "/dev_usb000/GAMES/BLUS30778-[The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim]"
EDIT: I have uploaded the original param.sfo and eboot.bin for users here.
Follow by the next few steps to ensure a proper installation.
1. Deleted /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30778
2. Download and install "http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tppkg/np/BLUS30778/BLUS30778_T6/86f4e91cb3f2af97/UP1003-BLUS30778_00-PATCH00000000106-A0106-V0100-PE.pkg" pkg file via XMB.
3. Replace the param.sfo and eboot.bin by N0DRM under /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30778.
4. Loaded with multiman +/- BD Mirror.
My game has now successfully installed and working.
Thanks N0DRM for the fix, Cheers.