Hey, it seems Blue Disk(Red Power) finally came to the spotlight and posted an announcement at duowan forum just now.
1: We really appreciated duowan's unbiased test and everyone's enthusiasm.
2. When delivering the test PS3 to duowan, we never mentioned anything about CFW4.21 being commercial or not, so it's not fair to blame us for cheating duowan. We deeply apologize for any misunderstandings.
3. Team Blue Disk has never released any 3.55 USB dongle before, so please do not confuse us with those discredited teams.
4. We understand that many users are dissatisfied with previous 3.55 dongles, so we have prepared two versions:
A: You cannot upgrade to newer CFW and will remain at the current CFW
B: You can upgrade to newer CFW. We will offer free handware change and free software update. We promise to update this CFW continually.
Both these two versions are very cost-effective and we will announce the price later.
5 Please be prepared for more wonderful surprises when we launch Blue Disk.
FAQ on BlueDisk
1. Blue Disk is compatible with downgradable consoles ONLY, and can be updated to from 3.55 or below.
2: No need to modify your hardware after upgrading to this new CFW and you can downgrade to 3.55 again via PUP. You can upgrade to OFW. These actions can be performed repeatedly.
3. No bricking risk involved (do not turn off power when upgrading)
4. Original game backup can be run on BDCFW via internal or external HDD without any modifications.
5. Blue Disk dongle can be removed after CFW is booted. No need to keep it plugged in all the time.
6. BD team will develop more features for BD USB dongle, such as PS2 emulating, offline/online cheat codes.
Last edited by hellish; 09-26-2012 at 06:29 AM.