Originally Posted by Asure
For all you people with errors and login failures, be sure to read the readme on Drizzt's original release. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/WfHCkQ
My version works exactly the same just has the required changes.
As you can see from others in the topic, this works as a drop-in when you have the previous version(s) already set up.
Cut & pasta:
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
7. Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
8. Set the PS3's PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
9. Reboot your PS3 (required!)
10. Start fPsn-v0.9.exe (or go.bat)
11. Enjoy with PSN
If you have followed the OLD guide you need to rename the original CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak and (my) CA24.cer to CA27.cer and you have to restore the old CA24.cer, by renaming CA24.cer.bak to CA24.cer
This is needed since some games use the original CA24.cer
If you lost original certs, you can take it from here: http://bit.ly/UTGDJb
what do you put for ip address and default router? i'm not holding my breath that this will work, more than enough people are saying that it doesn't, anyways any help here would be greatful.